• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexOptimum.com

General discussions of a financial company
Well then I understand why it doesn’t very work, such time intervals are too difficult to predict the price movement well, and you have used the Martin, and this is a losing strategy.

I see you speak actively about binary options trading, by the way, it is also very interesting for me, especially this broker has good terminal and many tools, I only can’t decide what’s better to use, could you advise?

The tools are all pretty standard for me, everyone is doing whatever he feels like, someone likes to trade in the majors and a very volatile pairs, someone prefers exotic, there's rather a matter of taste.

Just would like to know which assets are better and easier to work with and to earn money, because I'm not very good at binary options to be honest...

It is not easy to earn money always and everywhere, That didn’t work out well just to raise money - It is a very tedious and meticulous self-improvement and work on your trading system, so you have not to wait for a fast buck, it is at least silly

Well, I particularly don’t wait for a fast buck, for me the main thing is that the currency pair would be more or less stable without a dramatic swing in different directions, but at the same time the volatility must be.

Wow, you have such sights...in brief , I think it’s a wrong angle of the problem, at first, we have to determine the trading strategy of a person, and then to choose the asset for his style and manner of trade.

I mostly prefer the aggressive trading with a lot of transactions, that is similar to scalping, is it possible to make this with binary options trading?

Of course you can, but you have to take a short timeframe for the small expiration time, and that mean there is no stable trading for you.

In brief, guys, no more holywars here, take any more or less volatile asset and try to trade them, test, and hone your strategy; advice will get you only so far. Fortunately, the broker has a lot of tools for trading and the terminal is also flexible so you have a lot of opportunities, just do it.

Back