• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexOptimum.com

General discussions of a financial company
Okay, I’m going to try it, hopefully something will work, by results I will write in a week.

So, I’ve been thinking… What about their partnership program? Anyone excited with the conditions they offer?

I have been looking close into that stuff, but haven’t tried because I still need to learn how to trade properly) What are you interested in specifically?

The partnership program is a cool thing, but in order to be successful in that you need to have certain knowledge and skills. For example, in blogging or webpage building, and it also would be great to know how to work with context advertising.

I’ve said before that I was interested in the conditions they offer in the partnership program. Do you think it’s worth to try?

Shortly speaking, if you have invited a friend, you will receive 65 to 85% from his spread, and it doesn’t matter if he trades with profit or not.

Hmm, how to say… Currently I don’t really have any time to work with this stuff, even if it’s very cool actually. I prefer normal trading because compared to earning from the partnership program, it gives me a better opportunity to get profit right now.

Yeah, you might be right that if you work via terminal, you may earn faster (having certain skills and abilities). However, the partnership program is about working on perspective that gives you a possibility to have passive income.

Yeah, exactly like that, the passive income does really makes me happy. You just find new clients and then do nothing to earn money. Isn’t that cool?

Back