• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexOptimum.com

General discussions of a financial company
XD… You are funny…you think that if you find many clients, you’ll get the great traders that will trade with profit?

Yeah, why not? For me, it all looks pretty obvious. You just find good or experienced traders that can trade with profit or not and register them after yourself. That's the whole secret!

You’ll never build your passive income thinking like that! Firstly, professional traders have a huge experience, so they don’t really need to work with you. Secondly, you usually get newbies that you have to educate if you wanna them to stay and not to lose the money. So, if you think that it’s a simple profit, forget it!

Yeah, I can agree with you…Sure I need to work hard in any way because there will be no any freebie. However, it’s really worth it because the broker offers very good conditions for traders.

Ahh…why so rough?((( I’ve thought it would be easy to earn free money, but as always it’s not. Ok then, I’ll try to understand it gradually, at the same time trading with the broker. By the way, what’s the broker’s leverage?

I can say my standard is 1:200, I use it from beginning of my trading career, and I am satisfied.

And I have 1:100, and to be honest, I discern no difference in the amount of leverage; everyone takes one that he likes.

No matter I think, listen here, will the price of one point be the same by leverage of 1:100 and of 1:200?

Of course the same, It feels like you are the green, the leverage cannot govern the price of a point.

Back