• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FreshForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
How clients of “FreshForex” company traded in October

infografika%20EN(1).jpg

Dear traders!

October was one of the most suitable month for active trading. How did clients of "FreshForex" use upsurge of market volatility?

Trading results accomplished in October:

Over the last month the highest growth of deposit was 870%. This result was achieved by a participant of the "Welcome bonus" promotion, he showed a great trade, after having received a prize of $20.

The highest number of transactions made was 1766. It is worth noting that this trader did not use trading expert advisors and was working solely with AUDUSD pair.

The best result of the month was the profit in the amount of $132,827.

67% transactions were profitable.

What happened in the financial markets?

EUR/USD
- 0.83% Strong US GDP data along with weak releases on inflation in Spain and Germany had put united European currency to test the annual low. GBP/USD -1.33% Compression of inflationary pressures in the UK forced the Bank of England to refrain from tightening of monetary policy.

USD/JPY
+2.44% The Bank of Japan increased its stimulus program in October, now the monetary base will increase by 80 trillion yen per year. This background allowedl Bullish rally to start, allowed the pair to finish the month with a positive result.

S&P500
+2.45% Positive corporate releases and macroeconomic statistics, the soft rhetoric of the Federal Reserve regarding monetary policy - all these reasons forced growth of the American stock market.

XAU/USD
-2.91% Low inflation expectations in the world's leading economies is the main factor that puts pressure on the XAU/USD pair and promotes a strong sale of "yellow metal."

You can learn the additional information in the "Statistics of our work" section of our web-site.

Wish you success in trading!
"FreshForex" – fresh view on money

Trade with "FreshForex" on the new level!
tech11112014.png

Dear traders!

From*November, 17*"FreshForex" starts to cooperate with one of the most prominent and reliable hosting providers of Europe. It allows to improve quality of order execution to a significant extent and make trading even more comfortable.

This transfer will be performed on*November 16*from 3 am to 2 pm, GMT. In this regard, short intervals in the work of trading servers, our website and other services may take place.

A new trading week will be opened in its due time and as early as in uts beginnig you will be able to enjoy all advantages of the innovation.

Wish you success in trading!*

Which offers of "FreshForex" company can I use to improve trading?

Dear forum members!

We would like to offer you a short digest of releases of “FreshForex” company so that you could avail from the most profitable offers.

Premium trading

Do you want to trade on the most profitable terms? Enter "GoldMan" premium cluband estimate all benefits of top-class trading

Statistics for managers and investors

Just open Master account without setting active offers and use it for your regular trading operations.

Advanced statistical data will help you to conduct deeper analysis, adjust and improve your trading strategy.

Swap Free accounts are now available in “FreshForex”

You can find more details about Swap Free service and instruction on its activation on our website.

"Black Friday" with "FreshForex"

Till November 30 trade volatile instruments under our promo "Sale of spreads" and pay up to half the spread!

Auto call service

Let us remind you that in case of delay of SMS confirmation you can always order “Auto call”. It helps you to get confirmation code in the moment to continue you comfortable work with “FreshForex”.

Insure your deposit or enjoy smart rebate

We are glad to inform you that “Insurance against deposit” plan has been extended for one more month (till December 31) and "Spead in half" promotion has been extended till February 28 of 2015 year.

How to increase your deposit by 663%?

Dear forum members!
We would like to offer you a short digest of releases of “FreshForex” company so that you could avail from the most profitable offers.

We are glad to inform you that “Insurance against deposit” plan has been extended for one more month and is valid till December 31 of 2014. Activate this plan and receive successful protection from loss-making trades!

An open championship on investment management from “FreshForex” has come to the end and we are ready to announce its winners!

663% — Increase of deposit made by the most successful trader of "FreshForex". What was happening in the financial markets in November and how did our clients use them to profit? Learn from a special report!

Wish you success in trading!

Get ready for incredible bonus! We give you 500$ to test “FreshForex”!
test%20drive.png

Dear traders!

Do you want to check how good*“FreshForex” broker is? Go ahead: we give*$500*to every new client to test-drive trading terms and speed of execution!

Just make*three steps*to take part in the outstanding “Test-drive” promo and get a simply huge bonus on your account! With the best traditions of “FreshForex”, this promotion gives you unmatched and useful benefits:

- Trade using this bonus for two weeks: it is quite enough to assess our trading terms even if you prefer a position trading!

- Make profit with the help of the bonus and withdraw it!

- Use $500 to trade on any type of account including a superfast ECN!

Even without funding your account, with the help of “Test-drive” bonus, you'll be able to make sure that “FreshForex” provides superior trading terms. Get*$500,*trade and make profit with us!

Wish you good luck in trading!*

Get ready for incredible bonus! We give you 500$ to test “FreshForex”!
test%20drive.png

Dear traders!
Do you want to check how good*“FreshForex” broker is? Go ahead: we give*$500*to every new client to test-drive trading terms and speed of execution!
Just make*three steps*to take part in the outstanding “Test-drive” promo and get a simply huge bonus on your account! With the best traditions of “FreshForex”, this promotion gives you unmatched and useful benefits:
- Trade using this bonus for two weeks: it is quite enough to assess our trading terms even if you prefer a position trading!
- Make profit with the help of the bonus and withdraw it!
- Use $500 to trade on any type of account including a superfast ECN!
Even without funding your account, with the help of “Test-drive” bonus, you'll be able to make sure that “FreshForex” provides superior trading terms. Get*$500,*trade and make profit with us!
Wish you good luck in trading!*

I know there are no free lunches, but I am a real sucker for "freebies" :p and so have actually opened a trading account (81983).
Quite frankly, the process is a little bit confusing, but I have completed the registration process and have downloaded the MT4 trading platform. However I don't know how to go about requesting for that "free" usd500 trading money and so your further instruction would be most welcome.

Cheers!

I know there are no free lunches, but I am a real sucker for "freebies" :p and so have actually opened a trading account (81983).
Quite frankly, the process is a little bit confusing, but I have completed the registration process and have downloaded the MT4 trading platform. However I don't know how to go about requesting for that "free" usd500 trading money and so your further instruction would be most welcome.

Cheers!

You can always contact your Personal Manager or online-chat.

You can always contact your Personal Manager or online-chat.

I did email them with my enquiry and the Account manager Oksana Melnikova replied back with...Quote: "Take into account that you should not tell information about your trading account (in particulla a password) the third party. If you can not upload scanned copies of your documents on your Personal area, please, send them to info@frereshforex.com and tell your trading account number." Unquote.

I did send the verification doc and FreshForex Team sent me an email: "Your personal data are verified."

There is absolutely nothing on the grist of my enquiry regarding the usd500 no deposit bonus.

Well, maybe it was a bad ideal on my part to expect too much from any broker :p

Cheers!

I did email them with my enquiry and the Account manager Oksana Melnikova replied back with...Quote: "Take into account that you should not tell information about your trading account (in particulla a password) the third party. If you can not upload scanned copies of your documents on your Personal area, please, send them to info@frereshforex.com and tell your trading account number." Unquote.

I did send the verification doc and FreshForex Team sent me an email: "Your personal data are verified."

There is absolutely nothing on the grist of my enquiry regarding the usd500 no deposit bonus.

Well, maybe it was a bad ideal on my part to expect too much from any broker :p

Cheers!

Please, activate the promo in your Personal Area.

5e0b27a154a1038ccab9fec784fe21f0.png

The bonus will be credited to your trading account in an hour.

If you have any questions, please, contact our customer support service.

Back