• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FreshForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
Please, activate the promo in your Personal Area.
The bonus will be credited to your trading account in an hour.
If you have any questions, please, contact our customer support service.

Thank you for that most vital info :cool:

I did as instructed and usd500 free no-deposit show up as "credit" in trading account platform and, happy to inform, I am now trading the account.
BUT looks like I can place ONLY one trade at a time as a message "Too many orders" pop up when I wish to open/place a second trade position in any currency pair.
Looks like that must be on FreshForex T&C somewhere and is designed to prevent Traders from blowing the account....which makes good business sense ;)

Okay, I will keep trading that free no-deposit credit account and shall update here from time to time on account progress and my trading experiences.

Cheers!

================================================
Updates:

I received an email from "Client service of "FreshForex" company" as follows:

Bonus 500 USD has been credited to your account 81983, linked to “Test-drive bonus” promotion.

Before you start trading, please pay attention to the following limitations:

1. Maximum volume of one position: 0.10 lot;

2. Maximum number of simultaneously opened trades: 1

Above-mentioned limitations are lifted once you deposit to your account.

Company’s bonus funds are available for 14 days. Within this period you can retain profit on your account by depositing it.

...........then I went to live-chat for further clarification:

Q: On T&C for no-deposit bonus it states: Company’s bonus funds are available for 14 days. Within this period you can retain profit on your account by depositing it.
Does the 14 days include none trading days (i.e Sat, Sun, and public holidays)?

A: Yes

Q: What happens to profits if I don't deposit to my account after 14 days?

A: When there is no deposit within 14 calendar days:
All open trades (if there are any) are closed;
All pending oreders (if there are any) are cancelled;
Funds of the company are written off from "Credit" column;
The profits/loss fixed on the account is cancelled.

Conclusion: You are allowed to "play" with the "free no-deposit bonus" for 10 trading days (minus 4 Sat & Sun) after which you will have to deposit real money into your trading account in order to continue trading.....minus the "free no-deposit bonus" of course :p

Very ingenious marketing strategy! :cool:

======================================

Additional Note: I would like to add that this is a very good way to try out new brokers with real trading account and that, after two weeks trial, I can either go live with them or erase them from my list.

Last edited:
Updates1:

I made all of USD24 on my first day of trading that no-deposit USD500 bonus trading account....i.e 4.8%. BUT then, when you can ONLY make one single 0.1 trade at any one time, how hard can that be on a USD500 trading account??:p .....and with so much available "free margin", it would take a complete idiot to enter such a bad trade that could lead to a margin call :p

If the "winning streak" continues for 10 trading days, total profits will become USD240.....then the question begets: After the 14 days "test drive" period, should I or should I not deposit my own money into the trading account in order to get the profit money?

I am quite disappointed with low positive swap rates and negative swaps both ways for the USD/CAD, but all in all, the trading platform handles quite well.

We give +50% for choosing us - and that's not all!

8dc0acc007cc903557ea185aae50fdd9.jpg

Dear traders!
Till*March 25*join*FreshForex*and receive all advantages at once - bonus up to 50%, excellent trading terms and package of benefits important for a successful trader!

From the first minute of our cooperation you will feel the difference and make certain that opening account with*FreshForex*was a right decision. There are at least three reasons for that:

*- Bonus up to 50%*will increase your chances to obtain your target profit and*give you a better chance for bolder decisions, because it*withstands drawdown.*
*- A great choice of instruments in the*FreshForex*terminal opens a door to success on market which undergoes unprecedented volatility now.*
*- A prompt withdrawal of funds will become a pleasant addon to a successful deal, because money will be in your pocket for as soon as*10 minutes.

Open account now, receive*bonus up to 50%*for changing your broker and enjoy a full package of privileges of FreshForex traders!*

Be on time to receive a no deposit bonus 500 USD!

test%20drive.png

Dear trader!
You have the last chance to apply for a no deposit bonus in the amount of 500 US dollars from FreshForex broker! "Test drive" promo will be over on 25th of March, time is running - open an account right now!

Thanks to this promotion, you can assess all benefits of trading with FreshForex without having to invest your own funds. You have 2 weeks to trade with any instruments, earn and withdraw your profit - we provide you with no deposit bonus on the most beneficial terms!
To take part in the promo, you only need to register account in the company using a special link and verify personal data.

Be on time to take part: you don't see that such bonuses are given everyday!

Are you ready for the bonus 50% right now?

Dear traders!

Let us inform you about our desicion to prolong ''Change your broker bonus 50%" till April 27. For those who still doubt whether to join it, we have prepared the check list from 5 items.

Choose "Change your broker bonus 50%" promotion if you:

- look for a broker with fast execution of orders;
- trade both with major pairs and instruments with a high volatility (Stocks, Index, Energy Futures, Metals);
- want to get your profit at once rather than a week after you apply;
- want to be confident about your broker in any situation;
- wait assistance rather than indifferent responds from a client support.

If you tick the box for each of the above items, welcome to a global community of successful traders of "FreshForex". Open account, receive a marginal bonus up to 50% and trade on the terms which are really beneficial for you!

Wish you successful trading!
“FreshForex” - fresh view on money

Who will gain main prize of the "Battle for profit"?
tournament_battle2303(1).jpg

Dear traders!

The most fascinating contest for traders from "FreshForex" has come to the end. We are ready to announce its winners.
Who are these 10 lucky traders attained the best results in the fight for 50 000 US dollars?

1 place and $25 000 —*Revansh
For less than one month of an active trader, this master increased his capital by 387,5%. Only one long trade on gold brought him more than 1000 profit points and helped him to pull away. Here is how a skillful trader can benefit frmom a noble metal!

2 place and $10 000 —*Dust
This master also prefers volatile instruments which helped him to reach a honorable second position. Trades on #DAX30 made on start of the contest allowed him to shake off and he managed to save his position till the end of the contest due to a proper handling of capital.

3 place and $4 500 —*GAS
This contestant has chosen exotic pairs USDMXN and USDZAR as his main instruments — and did not lose. Short trades on these pairs made main profit for him in the amount of 11 762 points.

The rest part of awards are distributed as follows:
4 place —*fat*
5 place —*Lover*
6 place —*1408*
7 place —*POLICE*
8 place —*simba*
9 place —*GoHard*
10 place —*RakeTTa

These participants will also obtain prizes from "FreshForex" - reward of each of them награда amounts to*$1 500. We congratulate each trader who managed to reach the top of rating and deserved to become a prize winner of "Battle for profit".
If you did not have a chance to participate on our contest, it is the right time to start your preparation for the second tour. Open Master account in our "Flagman Invest" platform, attract investors by your successful trading and get an extra income!

Wish you good luck in trading!*
"FreshForex" – fresh view on money

Other news:
  • Now RBK Money depositing is available for all «Freshforex» clients!
  • Contracts for indices – a new opportunity for traders of “FreshForex”!
  • Trading schedule changes during the Summer bank holidays
  • Fresh Forex news - a new feature of your terminal!
  • “Flagman Invest” platform was acknowledged as the best on the market!

All news

500 USD as a gift for the new "Test-drive"!
test%20drive(1).png

Dear traders!

“Test drive” promotion is coming back — "FreshForex" again gives a no deposit bonus 500 USD to all new clients!
You only need to make three steps to use this bonus successfully:

1. Open an account through the link;

2. Receive bonus and start trading;

3. Leave a review about your work with "FreshForex"

Pay attention: review is a mandatory requirement but we do not limit you on choice of web-sites.*You can share your opinion in social networks, personal blog or one of the Forex-related web-sites. The review must have at least 150 symbols and be useful for other traders: help them in their choice of a broker!

There is only one step left to start your work with "FreshForex" - receive a bonus right now!

Battle for Profit is coming back!
BATTLE2.png

Dear traders!

Join the second round of the "Battle for Profit" championship — even more fascinating! During a month the most skillful and brave traders will fight for a prize fund of the contest —*50 000 USD. Are you ready to join them?

Before May 22*register for the contest*and become a candidate for the main award. *Win the top of rating as you trade in a usual mode without restrictions:

apply Expert Advisors; *
open several accounts at once;
*attract investments, withdraw profit.
Prizes from 25 000 to 1 500 USD will be awarded to*top 10 Masters*of rating who attain the highest gain on their accounts. Register and take up the struggle for leadership right now!

Return spreads each week!
rebatenew.png

Dear traders!

Do you want to reduce your spread cost*up to half? Apply for "Rebate of the future", trade with any instruments and return up to 50% of the spent amount!

Choose your rebate model:*$10*per lot of loss-making trades either*$5*per lot of successfull trade. Receive payouts each week, increase your deposit either withdraw these funds!

Benefits of "Rebate of the future":

• payouts are calculated based on results of every week;
  • it is up to you to choose for which kind of trades you get rebate;
  • *there is no agent - rebate is paid directly by broker!

Join the promo today, try one of the rebate options and estimate how profitable trading with "FreshForex" is!

$15 559 – for just 10 days!

Dear traders!

Today's report presents the most important information on trading of our clients in April. Learn how leaders earn!
The highest increment on account in the amount of 758% was reached by a trader whose initial deposit was just 20 USD. He operated intraday with both major paires and spot metals and complied with the risk management rules by putting Stop loss and Take profit for absolutely all trades.

We would like to particularly mention one of the most successful examples of application of the middle-risk strategy. Client of the company who opened 14 deals on WTI previously in March, managed to earn more than 8 000 USD the next month. Upon that , the increment of deposit was 72.51%. He had been locking trades in profit during the whole month and kept opening new deals on XAGUSD. We wish this client success in further business!

The leader in profit-making obtained revenue in the amount of $261 161 through a successful trading with EURUSD. One of these trades is the most successful trade in April, because it brought its master $15 559 for only 10 days. To increase his trading volume, he used “35% on deposit” promotion, which helped him to achieve a desired goal.

Activity record in April - 1771 deals per month;
66% trades in April were locked at a plus.

How did markets behave in April?

Deflation is retreating from Euro zone which supported demand in EUR/USD. Based on results of the month, this currency pair added 4.54%.
Macroeconomic growth in the USA slowed its paces which encouraged bulls to open long with GBP/USD. This pair increase its weight by 3.58%.

Weak macroeconomic releases from the USA on labor and GDP pressed USD/JPY, which lost 0.6% by the end of April.
Cut of the number of drilling rigs in the USA moved oil quotes upward: Brent and WTI added 20.3% and 24.4% respectively.
Toughening of monetary policy is not on the Fed Reserves agenda and it supports demand in S&P500. This US index reached its new High and closed April by growth in the rate of 0.92%.
As car sales in the USA and China grew, Palladium (XPD/USD) quotes went up and added 5.8% by the end of the month.

Wish you good luck in trading!

Back