Global Innovative Publishing Group (Jeff Vacek)

Jeff,

Are you in any way related to Danny Wall, Heidi Wall, or Jordan (maybe Jordyn) wall?

No, that just isn't how accounting works. You don't get to simply absorb my profits because you failed to abide by the terms of our contract (that you wrote). If you wanted to "make me whole" you could have reached out to me at any point between when you stopped responding to my emails in January and now. My claim is that you failed to distribute funds per our agreement, not that I never invested in your pools.

"Jeff" I really wanted to believe you. I was your biggest fan. After months of waiting I was forced to take some action to protect myself.

I believe this will be my last post in this thread. I don't see any point in continuing to argue with you on the Internet. I feel this will only make both of us look foolish. If you wish to discuss this with me you have all of my information.

Dan

Hi
I bought the ebook in December 2015.
Signed up for Jeff's email list.
Got swamped with mailings about all of his great trading ideas. And boy he has lots of them.
Bought one of his 97.00 'too good to be true' ideas. Program starts in 2 days.
(the first red flag was the 97.00 price, I'm still laughing at myself for buying yet another 97 dollar trading product)
End of first week, nothing. I emailed him enquireing. Got an excuse.
End of second week, nothing. I emailed him again. Got another stalling excuse.
At the end of three weeks I emailed him asking for a refund. No reply.
The daily promotional emails stopped immediately.
3 days later, I emailed him again. I knew I was getting close to 30 days with PayPal. Of course no reply.

I sent my claim to Paypal. Jeff had dissapeared and never replied to me or to Paypal. The good folks at Paypal settled in my favor.

What a scumbag he is.
I'm going to post a review on Amazon to try and save others some grief. I hope you guys will also

happy trading
Jim

Hello Jeff! Are you going to answer my question, or should I take your silence as a Yes?

I've been scammed by this piece of sh*t known as "jeff" as well. So all be forewarned, this guy is the worst of the worst of sleezbags and scumbags. Lower than whale sh*t on the bottom of the ocean floor. All my attempts at contact with him have failed and I believe the next steps will be to forward every email that he ever sent me to the CFTC, NFA, IRS, FBI and any other government initial organization I deem may be interested in knowing all about him.
Stay away from this lowlife.

K.C.

Just heard that there is a Danny Wall in custody in Colorado Springs. AKA Jeff Vacek.
If you want more info PM me and I'll release info on the investigating party.

If he's really been arrested, there should be some sort of public records of the event.

Back