• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GNTFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I also did a large (+$20,000) investment though the the FxTurtleTrader.

In my opinion it's very easy. Richard Cliche out of Canada ran a web site where he was promotion / maybe even running an online investment site where he posted performance picture and made advises on how to invest in the fx markets.

Checking up on him he have no license which means that he have been running an illegal investment scheme as it require to have a license to do what he did. I don't care that he have just posted a "scam warning" on his own web site. In my opinion he is just trying to safe him self as God know how much money he have made all ready on all this.

I will contact the Canadian authroties and submit a claim against him for running this online program with no license that turns out to be a scam.

I believe that is the easiest way to recover some of my funds. I don't buy his story that he didn't know what was going on and now he try to play a victim and put the blame on someone else. I don't care how took my money I just want them back and I think that going after Richard Cliche is the easiest way.

If any one wants to join me please pm me. I have fond some interesting contact details on him that I don't want to share here.
I would be interested in more information. martialed@aol.com

they have 4 star rating becuase not enogh negitve reviews.they have not been paying withdrawels but there have not been that many negitve reviews to offset the previos positve ones. I put in for withdrawal in may have nothad a responce

they have 4 star rating becuase not enogh negitve reviews.they have not been paying withdrawels but there have not been that many negitve reviews to offset the previos positve ones. I put in for withdrawal in may have nothad a responce
You won't get your money because they don't exist anymore and they don't even have the bollocks to reply to any emails, they have scammed all of us, as for segregated accounts where are they, if we had them which I doubt very much we ever did, we should have been able to withdraw our money

You won't get your money because they don't exist anymore and they don't even have the bollocks to reply to any emails, they have scammed all of us, as for segregated accounts where are they, if we had them which I doubt very much we ever did, we should have been able to withdraw our money

Unfortunately there weren't any segregated accounts. I'm not sure where you're located, but I wired my account funding $$ to a location in the United States, so I filed a complaint with the FBI's Financial Crimes Division.

Unfortunately there weren't any segregated accounts. I'm not sure where you're located, but I wired my account funding $$ to a location in the United States, so I filed a complaint with the FBI's Financial Crimes Division.
Im from the UK and the address i have is Belize Central America

First off... Brian Thompson is a fictitious name. The guy does not exist.

Brian Thompson's real name is Casper Mikkelson and from my experiences and proof is the mastermind behind this whole scheme as a trader and owner of GNTFX.

In my opinion, Richard got scammed by Casper, however there were a lot of red flags right from the beginning which I think he may have ignored or did not want to believe just like the rest of us.

If you google Casper Mikkelson forex - you will see that he is the one behind all the trading programs over the last 10 years that defrauded unsuspecting investors. One scam after the other including flipsidefx. All the payments on these programs go to him directly. And I have direct proof of this as I took screen shots of everything before they could get erased.

I even have a picture of who I believe is most probably him and his location, if he has not moved. He is out Denmark and Germany.

Once the authorities get involved I will be more than happy to provide the detailed information I have for them to follow up on.

So Casper if you reading this be very afraid... if you do not return everyone's money... in the very near future the authorities will be knocking on your door and you will go to jail just like Bernie did.
First off... Brian Thompson is a fictitious name. The guy does not exist.

Brian Thompson's real name is Casper Mikkelson and from my experiences and proof is the mastermind behind this whole scheme as a trader and owner of GNTFX.

In my opinion, Richard got scammed by Casper, however there were a lot of red flags right from the beginning which I think he may have ignored or did not want to believe just like the rest of us.

If you google Casper Mikkelson forex - you will see that he is the one behind all the trading programs over the last 10 years that defrauded unsuspecting investors. One scam after the other including flipsidefx. All the payments on these programs go to him directly. And I have direct proof of this as I took screen shots of everything before they could get erased.

I even have a picture of who I believe is most probably him and his location, if he has not moved. He is out Denmark and Germany.

Once the authorities get involved I will be more than happy to provide the detailed information I have for them to follow up on.

So Casper if you reading this be very afraid... if you do not return everyone's money... in the very near future the authorities will be knocking on your door and you will go to jail just like Bernie did.
Hello I also have a clear picture of Antonio Cuadros, he was the person who sent me my last withdrawal, some two months ago

Back