Gold Daily Video, 22 August, 2016

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Gold looks heavy and as it longer stands in tight range as more bearish signs it forms:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

I took short on Silver last thursday as i saw PA that was in my Trading Plan. It's looking possible that we could finally get that Deeper retracement on Gold now.? This week will be very interesting to see also direction Euro takes...because i am still holding shorts! I am not convinced of enough sentiment on $ weakness....yet..!!??

his week will be very interesting to see also direction Euro takes...because i am still holding shorts! I am not convinced of enough sentiment on $ weakness....yet..!!??
Well, our short-term view is that EUR probably will complete daily 1.618 AB-CD right at top of Brexit candle, and then we will see.. Upside breakout could push EUR even to 1.18...

On Gold, may be, cause I'm waiting for deep retracement for 2 months already... Still, it hasn't broken yet important levels, at least 1300...

Back