Greetings All

Ellerbe

Recruit
Nice to meet you all. And I look forward to chatting with you.

I've decided to throw my hat back into the ring after an eight year hiatus. My own story is an echo of so many others' I've read. My broker back then (FXCM) stole my money. I'll just clarify that for everyone... After trying their demo account, I decided to fund a live account. When I changed my mind about the platform they wouldn't refund me my deposit! :mad:

Now I'm on the hunt for a decent broker. Join the crowd right... P.S. I've spent the last three hours pouring through this website, so I'm doing my due diligence.

Nice to meet you all. And I look forward to chatting with you.

I've decided to throw my hat back into the ring after an eight year hiatus. My own story is an echo of so many others' I've read. My broker back then (FXCM) stole my money. I'll just clarify that for everyone... After trying their demo account, I decided to fund a live account. When I changed my mind about the platform they wouldn't refund me my deposit! :mad:

Now I'm on the hunt for a decent broker. Join the crowd right... P.S. I've spent the last three hours pouring through this website, so I'm doing my due diligence.

Welcome the FPA Ellerbe, Sorry to hear about your loss But take it on other way that God saves you from bigger loss. Now you have to to extra careful with your hard earn money. Welcome on board :)

i also experience with REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: Posting broker recommendations in the Hello and Welcome folder is a great way to feed yourself to Spam Cat.

I've been reading the reviews and trying to find a broker to start again with. No luck so far.

REMOVED is good a broker. you can check it.

FPA Forums Team Note: This thread now has Spam Cat's full attention. The next person who tries to recommend a broker here will be eaten by Spam Cat.

Back