GUILTY Case# 2015-098 | NetoB vs bancdebinary.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BancdeBinary.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 82 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do think that you are naieve in responding to pressure to deposit more money into your account,there is no excuse for being stupid.
That being said BdB also has an obligation to its clients to provide the best trading services possible to its clients,wich in my opinion they did not.

I hope you can recover some of your money and learn something from this experience.

Being a noob,does not mean you can be bullied or harrased by these people.

GUILTY!

if this was transylvania by now the torches and pitchforks would be out hunting down these horrible horrible VAMPIRES.this creates a new low.i honestly dont even have words to describe this it is so disgusting.GUILTY doesnt even get close.

The problem is that people ( especially newbies ) think that they can really make money with the blink of an eye. What they don't know is that they can lose everything even faster! In case, it is more than clear that company's brokers help the trader to reach the bankruptcy as fast as possible. There are thousands like @netob and @naveen1020 so brokers don't lose too much time to take clients' deposits. Their plan is well-thought, I could say. They even strictly follow its steps. In the end of the day, the client is at the zero. I have no idea why people make second and third deposits once they reach the $0. They could limit their losses but instead of limitting, they go into deeper debts.
Anyway, there are enough evidence that the company is guilty for the losses that occur for our member @netob. I voted "GUILTY"!

This is a disgrace, not just to the company, which is clearly incapable of understanding the concept of disgrace, but it's also a disgrace to the government of Cyprus and its Securities and Exchange Commission. What kind of financial regulator permits this sort of misconduct? Please, please, flood the SEC with demands that it withdraw Banc de Binary's licence. The SEC has already repeatedly fined this company. How many more offences will it be allowed to commit while keeping its licence? Also, make sure that ASIC adds to the pressure on the SEC.

This looks, tastes and smells GUILTY. Looks like there are more scam brokers popping out in Cyprus. I hope CySec does something.

Banc de Binary are scammers, unprofessional idiots that have no capabilities as traders. This is their address:Banc De Binary Ltd 12 Arch. Makariou III, Kristelina Tower,. 3rd Floor, Mesa Yeitonia, Limassol, Cyprus, 4000.. They are cold calculated sc

There is no limit to how low these thieves will go. Not only they don't have any problem stealing all traders money, but also it seems perfectly fine with them to make traders take a loan after another then of course steal the loan again, making sure to completely ruin their lives.
This case was long overdue, and I doubt they will respond with anything useful (similar to the 2 previous cases), so now they can finally be offcially considered a scam, and hopefully save many other traders from them.

TBanc De Binary Ltd
12 Arch. Makariou III, Kristelina Tower,.
3rd Floor, Mesa Yeitonia,
Limassol, Cyprus, 4000.

These people in my experience are totally not capable of any intellectual trading which may well be interpreted as that they are scammers. But the account managers are mostly so stupid in conversation that it is hard to believe they know anything about the world of trading. Maybe they know better or they are just idiots. Fortunately one of them talked me rather early into placing my account on a single hot deal which was immediately lost.After that the repeatedly called and to me they had fired that manager and now a new one would fix everything if I invested. If I was asked for an opinion I strongly advise everyone not to have anything to do with them The page works ok and you can play 60 secs or binaries with them, but then those account managers start calling you and talking sweet and conning you as a newbie. They tell unbelievable stories and sport all sorts of names as their in house experts. It is irritating to see they are still at it snaring newbies.

Carrie07 put it really well. We can never blame the victim. In those moments when you've lost so much, it's only natural to want to get it back. I feel for you, bro. It's nauseating--to say the least. I have an account manager, and I was about to cut ties after a big loss, but my manager admitted 100% responsibility and did not ask me to deposit more. Hence, I stayed and have since seen good profits. My broker has a very strong reputation online (I won't say their name because I don't want to provide free advertising for them, and I'm still not 100% confident in them.), and that's the only thing protecting me right now. Imagine if a broker's reputation was already flawed. There would be NOTHING stopping them from becoming absolute scam artists. It seems this is what Banc de Binary has become. I think this one is going to be pretty open and shut, especially considering all of the broken promises that are present in writing.

BTW, I also agree with the member who said we should have a list of good brokers in FPA.

I have been reading this story in unbelieve... First, you put all your trust in someone you do not know, lending money even from your family who ( if i understand it well ) do not have a lot to spend either. You should have been warned the first time when you lost all your money and they where unwilling to reimburse you your money.. instead you went on lending money, hoping you could win it all back. When Einstein was asked his opinion about what he thought what madness was he awnsered.. trying to do the same thing all the time and expecting a differrent outcome. Trying to trade without any knowledge is like driving a car when you are blind. I am sorry for your losses and the situation you find yourself in right now. I understand that you do not want to have anything to do with trading now.. but if you are serious in becoming a succesfull trader i recommend you read Richard Wyckoff his work. All the best to you.

Just read the Skyoe convos with the hedging for volume and the pressure to get loans from the banks. Disgusting. I can't wait to see these guys on the scam list officially.

Back