GUILTY Case# 2016-084 | clackro vs ukoptions.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that UKOptions.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 74 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reminder, my case against Imperial Option is still pending and yet to be addressed for over 4 months.

In the 3 months and 9 days since you filed your case, you never came back and checked on it. If you had, you would have seen a request to finish the requirements you should have met before filing it. The case was dismissed about 2 months back due to your failure to follow up.

I wish more people would read the rules. To many people file cases without bothering to read the instructions on the filing page. Then they walk away and expect the FPA to figure out all the details without any more input from the victim.

8 July 2016
Greetings. I've been ripped off by UK Options in London. If you know of anyone who also invested with them, please contact me or send this message to them. I am forming a group to legally challenge UK Options using a Class Action suit and we need as many people in it as possible. Please reply to his post with your contact details and I'll be in touch. There is strength in our collective voice. Singly we are relatively powerless, but united we can bring them to justice.
Email me on: dharanlongley8@gmail.com
Thanks – Dharan
New Zealand

Back