GUILTY Case# 2016-166 | hailg vs 24option.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 24option.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 94 91.3%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 9 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In the very least even with a not guilty verdict, the review page can be updated with your experience to help other avoid trouble.
That is a very powerful tool as well.

Guilty: promises/guarantees they can't keep, and talking you out of withdrawals. Then wow! Their "help" made you lose! I heard that your "losses" are their "gains". If this is how the scammers work - why wouldn't they lose your money as fast as possible? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Regardless...I'm cured!

The broker's account mismanagers declined to process a withdrawal and instead provided "trading advice" with the intend to wipe out the account. That's more than enough for a GUILTY from me.

Thank you, I've already approached them. In a process with a law firm introduced by them at this moment. :)
Is the law firm called Giambrone? Can you please tell me what retainer they asked you for and what percentage they would take from you if they recover your money?
I am going the same route as you - for Tradorax, not 24Option.

Guilty for offering financial advise that they probably were not regulated to give. Morally they are guilty too but which broker has morals? Binary brokers make money when you lose, plain and simple. So, taking any advice from them is a losing game. Also, never accept any bonuses. If you subscribe to any of these brokers don't talk to them and don't give them your real phone number.

I am new to trading. I was recently contacted by 24Option, given a few short tutorial and encouraged to add 2.5K to my account to which the company will match it. I wondered to myself if trading is easy after viewing two videos...why aren't more persons successful. I never accepted the offer.

As a professional in any field, if i rely on your advice in your particular field...to a great extent i am at your mercy...i am vulnerable. That's why in a company the board or management wont be prosecuted if the action they took relied on the professional advice of an individual of company. That's why we can sue doctors, accountants and others whose advice we relied on but it never produced the results we expected. Whether we act on the advice or they do the action on our behalf, it still boils down to the same thing...the action it is based on their professional training and direction given to us!!!

The gentleman relied on a "professional" trader. In the heat of the moment and trusting the "experience" of the trader...he acted. 24Option should have ensured that the public is only served by well training "professionals" who do everything in their power to minimize losses and maximize profit.

24Option is GUILTY!!!!

Back