GUILTY Case# 2016-191 | mithunkumarjain vs mxtrade.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Mxtrade.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 71 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another guilty vote.
Try to refund your transaction. The sum doesn't really matter. If the broker refuses to process $1 withdrawal, this is a scam!
I am sure that these cases will be soon escalated to a scam finding.

======== Start of email ============
Dear Barak,
I keep on receiving messages from few of my clients with plagues to have their funds send back to them.
And the amounts we are talking about are really silly, we have an Indian guy with 200$ that never had any kind of bonuses and is unable to withdraw, the person from South Africa - Mark and Xin Ten - a student girl that deposited her student funds.
Can you please forward the withdrawal requests so that they can leave me alone and also do the right thing?

Mark Sterley markjsterley@gmail.com - Mark deposited 5200$ in total, lost a few hundred dollars and wants to withdraw $4500.
Xin Tze Tan xttan_69@hotmail.com - deposited 250$ then 700$ more and 500$ - an overall deposits of 1500$. A withdraw of 300$ was approved but she never saw the money, and is crying on the phone to have the rest of her money send back to her - a lot of money for China and she cannot take this. I really do not want to have someone's injury on me because of some small amount of money.
Mithun kumar Jain mithunkumarjain@gmail.com - This guy has 220$ withdrawal request, never had any bonuses, traded himself, lost some money, could not take his profits, lost some more and now wants to take what is left from his account. Asking me on daily basis and messaging me all the time about no-one responding.

If any of these silly excuses for failure to process a legitimate withdraw is true, it's unethical and irresponsible if not 100% illegal to disclose other client's financial information and personal data without expressed permission.

Outright scammers who script out a lengthy "shame on you for requesting a withdrawal" is about as useless as a buttload of decorative, embroidered replicas of withdrawal requests suitable for framing.

guilty ..... can we not build a jail in Siberia where these guys are put and they get to eat whatever food they can manage to grow.....

Back