GUILTY Case# 2017-118 | scared-victim vs gtpcapital.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe GTPCapital.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 105 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is now going to Open Cases. If there is no progress, the vote will begin next week.

I got a reply from FPA referred lawyer - http://www.winthiscase.com/fpa
I had spoken to my lawyer today Friday. I am now asking advice, that I am planning to put all my evidence that I gave him, if I can also put this same evidence in public here in FPA and now waiting for his reply.
Am I okay to wait till Monday for the lawyers reply..?
All my evidence screenshot , I already had it ready. I am just now informing the lawyer that without the FPA, I would not know about http://www.winthiscase.com/fpa
So I hope this lawyer agree that I can put all my evidence in public, so public will know how gtpcapital manipulated my account and how they also lied to my banks

I've moved this back to the Court Case Preparation folder. By the time your lawyer answers, the voting would already have begun.

Please explain to your lawyer that the FPA would like this to go to a vote. The lawyer can then decided which additional evidence should be posted here and which should be saved for the trial.

The lawyer has not reply to me yet it's already Monday here in the UK, but i am willing to continue my case here in FPA against GTPcapital, i can't imagine scammers can just get away after financially wrecking people's lives,i had spoken to other UK victims, they have their own UK police fraud reference numbers and yet we're getting less help here for our government has not ban this yet, that's why these scammers continues to flourish here in the UK.

How everything happened (evidence attachment file below)

March 27, 2017 – initial deposit £250 to start

I did not have a chance to do trading right away merchant GTPcapital because a family member died three days after on March 30, 2017. I have a screenshot proof that I discussed this with my broker Andrew Grace and so he scheduled my first trade on May 8, 2017.

Merchant GTPcapital lied to my bank that I squander around £800,000 on the month of March, April, May and June 2017, but of course this is not true, because I have all the screenshot proof of my trading activity only one month from May 8 to June 7, 2017. None of my credit cards has any history of squandering money or gambling record. GTPcapital introduce this to me as an investment where “trading is insured and that my funds can be recovered for withdrawal”, and that’s the only reason why I invested. I thought they were legit because they were allowed to operate here in the UK. I can’t work in my workplace without hygiene certificate before I can make food to our customers, so I thought GTPcapital has permits to do all these investment in the UK too.

GTPcapital trying to say to my banks that i enjoyed their services because I made numerous deposits and squander everything in four months - March, April, May and June 2017.
Just because I made numerous deposit does not mean I use merchant’s services that long. Merchant is aware that all my deposits where merchant traded mostly of my funds in my behalf on a group of insured millionaire-traders which took place only for one-month from May 8 to June 7, 2017 (Please check proof screenshots on trading history took place only on May 8 to June 7, 2017 and Skype shows why there’s no trading on March and April 2017)

Those numerous deposits in my platform account was only done due to merchant broker was encouraging me with more funds with the assurances that my funds are safe through insured trading and funds can be recovered whether trading made profits or not. We discuss on phone and Skype that we will pile up profits in my platform for we look forward paying all my bank cards back and stop using cards for we look forward trading only with profits, merchant confirmed and agreed saying “once all cards are done all paid-off, he will be more calmer about my account” for we will use only profits to trade in the future. Not knowing I have no future in this merchant because this company is a cyber-stealer indeed. (Please check proof screenshots on Skype where merchant confirmed that paying all my cards is the plan that’s why we discussed piling up profits)

May 10, 2017 - £500 deposit and the broker offered £500 bonus

I have a screenshot on Skype that broker asking for more funds and he’s also planning a long-term trade something safe in my platform. He said we could have earned bigger profits if we have enough funds in my platform account. I thought he was sincere about gaining profits because he said he also get 5% commission every time we earned profits. If you can see in the attachment evidence under trading history my payout showing is £184,162 but my platform for withdrawal is only £125,070 because that's how they make money from clients according to broker, they get 5% in every profit in my platform.

I said to the broker I am a beginner that’s why I am hesitant to put more. Broker said I will put my own £500 if you also put £500. I didn’t know during that time he was offering me bonus but that’s what I seen in my platform. Broker made a promise over the phone that he will show me profits using only his own £500 bonus to prove to me that he’s a good reliable broker that we can really make profits and if he can not keep this promise, I can withdraw anytime all my deposits which is sitting to £750 during that time. We indeed made profits as you can see in the trading history screenshot.

May 15, 2017 - £1000 deposit

I have a screenshot on Skype that broker is again asking for more funds so we can pile up profits. I was explaining to the broker I am avoiding using my credit card because I don’t want to get interest. But this time broker promise to return my £1000 on a certain date we agreed. I did not know during this time he was trying to establish my trust that their withdrawal was quick and easy within 2-3 days processing only. I was explaining to the broker hopefully looking forward not to use anymore credit card, but only use profits to trade. Indeed he manages to return the £1000 on May 22, 2017, please check platform history screenshot.

I also have evidence attachment on Skype and email dated May 18 to 19, 2017 that broker wanted me to complete signing their three company forms (ML form - margin loan, C1 membership form and DOD - for declaration of deposit). Broker said he needed all these three forms signed to complete the verification on my platform account before he can approved my withdrawal on the £1000.

(I have more evidence to continue to follow from May 15 to June 21, 2017 to be continued tomorrow or later after work errands)

Attachments

• can't trade yet until May 8.jpg
    can't trade yet until May 8.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 3
  • payout 184,162.jpg
    payout 184,162.jpg
    909 KB · Views: 3
  • payout 184,162.53.jpg
    payout 184,162.53.jpg
    1,004.5 KB · Views: 5
  • broker asking for more funds and promise funds will be safe.jpg
    broker asking for more funds and promise funds will be safe.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 4
  • broker asking forms signed C1, ML, DOD in order to process withdrawal.jpg
    broker asking forms signed C1, ML, DOD in order to process withdrawal.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 4
  • broker asking forms signed C1, ML, DOD in order to process withdrawal..jpg
    broker asking forms signed C1, ML, DOD in order to process withdrawal..jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 4
  • asking all 3 docs May 18.jpg
    asking all 3 docs May 18.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 5
  • funds will be recovered and pile profits to pay my bank card promised.jpg
    funds will be recovered and pile profits to pay my bank card promised.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
May 18, 2017 - £2000 deposit

Broker managed to prove to me that withdrawal was quick, profits are gaining and he returned my £1000. So when he was asking for the £2000 deposit, I did not hesitate because he promised to return this amount back to my credit card as well through withdrawal, the same process on what he did to my £1000.

I have a screenshot on Skype that I reminded him on the return of my £2000 as he promised but before the withdrawal takes place for the £2000, he started talking to me about “insured trading”.

I have a screenshot on Skype on May 22, 2017 stating that in case off loss, my funds can be recovered for withdrawal too. Broker is actually asking £100,000 I said I don’t have that kind of money, I only have my credit card but I have to return them before interest strikes, the same process on the £1000. Broker said he can make the £100,000 to £186,000 or my £10,000 to £18,000 and so I ask broker to make sure that he will return the £10,000 to my credit card before I get interest, either we made profits or not and broker answered “sure”, I have a screenshot on Skype on this promises as well.

May 23, 2017 - £10,000 deposit

Broker said in this “insured trading” which is putting my funds in a group of insured millionaire trading so my funds is safe but will require bigger funds, so I use my credit cards for this deposit, and he said instead of withdrawing my £2000 we can join this funds with the £10,000, plus my initial £750 and all the profits in my platform, so we can target bringing account up to £18,000. The trading did not make profits when it ended on June 5, 2017. I have a screenshot on Skype on this discussion as well.

so I am about to withdraw back my £2000 and £10,000 back to my credit card, but before the withdrawal takes place, Broker said there’s this 24-hour insured trading which I only needed to wait 1-day. Broker said this 24-hour trading only happen twice a year that we should take this opportunity to give it a try if we can profit and bring account up around £67,000 or £68,000 target but again this require much bigger funds because it’s only 24-hours wait.

June 6, 2017 - £10,000 deposit and broker offered £4,449 bonus

Broker said this 24-hour insured trading only happen twice a year that we should take this opportunity to give it a try if we can profit and bring account up around £67,000 or £68,000 target. Again broker said this require much bigger funds because it’s only 24-hours wait. Broker said this require £38,000. I have a screenshot on Skype on this discussion as well. My platform is sitting £33,551 and so broker offered £4,449 bonus to make it to £38,000.

Broker said I need not to worry about these bonuses, the same process on the £500 bonus; it does not affect my platform or stop processing my withdrawal of the £1000, because broker said he’s just putting my funds in a group of insured-millionaire trading and that’s how he can recover my funds. Since it is insured, he can pull back my funds out from the group after trading ended, either profits are made or loss.

June 7, 2017 - £50,000 withdrawal is supposed to take place as broker promised.

Trading ended on this day and platform is sitting £67,640. I have a screenshot on my trading history. I did not realize that the broker continued to trade my account using my funds without my permission and only to be told that my account got locked and cannot withdraw because they continually traded my funds way up to £125,070 without my permission.

Broker also put margin loan £15,430 without my permission. I was told the only way to withdraw is pay-off the margin loan to liquid my account. I said to the broker it’s not my fault GTPcapital uses my funds without my permission and now I don’t know how to pay my credit cards back as broker promised to return all my funds to the cards thru withdrawal.

June 7 to 9, 2017 - £15,430 struggling where to find to pay for this margin loan

I am desperate pay my banks. I manage to pay off this margin loan, still broker did not processing my withdrawal. Broker has not process my withdrawal for 11-days wait (June 9 to 21, 2017) and have Not heard from the broker since June 9, 2017, so I reported GTPcapital to UK Police Fraud on June 12, 2017.

June 21, 2017 – Shutting down my platform after I said I am no longer giving GTPcapital £20,000

After 11-days wait of not hearing about my withdrawal, broker decided to speak to me on June 21, 2017 only giving me another excuse that he needed my account to reach to a million before I can withdraw again. Account successfully went up to million in less than an hour, but account went down to £701,500 and now broker is asking me for another £20,000 to bring account back to a million. Broker asking £20,000 to be paid within 24-hours. I said to the broker I just want my £50,000 withdrawal as you promised me several times, margin loan was already paid, now there’s enough funds in the account £701,500, I don’t want to trade anymore, just process my £50,000 withdrawal for I had been waiting for this sitting and not being processed. Instead broker manipulated my remaining funds £701,500 and traded it all by himself on that same day June 21, 2017 where I refuse to give another £20,000 that he requested, so I told him I am reporting them to the police if he still won’t process my withdrawal but instead broker shut down my account, so to make sure the police can’t see my account anymore. (I will be putting evidence what happen to my remaining funds on June 21, 2017 broker took them all and traded all my funds £701,500 himself on that same day and all same time on that same day they shut down my platform June 21, 2017 after I refuse to give them another £20,000 and told them I am reporting them to the police.)

I will put other evidences below:

June 16, 2017 – broker promise to process my withdrawal after I completed DOD from (declaration of deposit) for the margin loan. He was using this as an excuse that I have not completed signing the DOD that’s why he did not manage to work on approving my withdrawal. But margin loan was all paid since last June 9, 2017 why they are not answering my calls, Skype messages, email, platform chat-box, if they’re not hiding or trying to run away my money. Instead broker emailed me he’s away to Copenhagen after all these promises on my withdrawal which was just sitting waiting and not rejected for any reason, which I tried to withdraw last June 8 and 12, 2017.

proof that merchant promise to trade my account for me safely through insured trading and funds can be recovered (on skype evidence)

proof that i follow up money should be back in my card as broker promise (on skype evidence)

proof that broker confirmed answering me "ok" as affirmation he got all my messages about his promises of returning all my money back to my card as he promised (on skype evidence)

proof that we discussed bringing account to piling up profits so we can pay-off all my cards on specific discussed dates we both agreed to return the money back to my card and will only trade using profits. (on Skype evidence)

proof that i check with broker completing my DOD-declaration of deposit, to ensure that there's no problem on my withdrawal for the £2000 back to my card, because broker is always making sure i signed the DOD, he always asked for it, and i am thinking he asked for it to make sure there's no problem with my withdrawal too, not knowing he wanted my DOD to make up stories to my bank that all i did is depositing and that i squander my own money. (on Skype evidence)

proof that i was wishing us both luck on our trading to gain profits, as broker explained he also gets 5% of my profits, not knowing this is just all tricked to make me put more money in his scam-platform, then manipulating my funds if i no longer gave them money. I feel like a fool in the end, my credit profile is in a verge of crash now that this fake broker managed to run away and steal my money. (on Skype evidence)

proof that we discussed my account is sitting a balance of £33,551 and my platform shows £4,449 bonus for broker requirement for the 24-hours insured trading is £38,000 and the 24-hours insured trading had made profits showing the target balance of £67,640 as broker explained, but i did not know this is how the story change when they use my funds £67,640 continued trading without my permission only to be told that now my account got locked because broker haywire my account to £125,070. (on Skype evidence and platform account)

proof that margin loan was placed by my broker without my permission dated June 7, 2017 the same date my trading ended where broker promise i only need to wait 1-day and i can bring all my funds back to my card. I was thanking and praising the broker for bringing the account up to £67,640 and really thought i can withdraw £50,000 as broker promised. It's never part of the plan they will use my funds to locked my account without my permission. (on Skype evidence and platform account)

proof in my platform that broker in place margin loan worth £15,430 on the same date my trading ended on June 7, 2017 and withdrawal is supposed to take place but broker got my account locked as he explained. I told the broker margin loan is a surprise amount for me and i have no more money, but now broker insisting even if i will just cover £12,000 for the margin loan so he can process withdrawal, not knowing during that time that these are just false promises as well later on. (on Skype evidence, platform chat-box and platform account)

proof that broker attempted to asking me thru email on June 7, 2017 to do wire transfer the same date they put the margin loan in my platform account also on June 7, 2017. (on Skype evidence and email)

proof i was begging to the broker to help me with this margin loan which is surprise amount in my platform for i was crying they got my account locked from withdrawal and i have no more money to pay for this margin loan. (on Skype evidence)

proof that i was begging broker to fulfill his promised about the withdrawal and that margin loan was not part of the plan for me to pay but broker left me in deaf ears with my worries how to pay back my bank after broker manipulated my account and don't know what to do where to get money for this margin loan for my credit cards were all max out. (on Skype evidence)

Attachments

• broker promise to return funds back to my card with profits or loss.jpg
    broker promise to return funds back to my card with profits or loss.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 5
  • sterling gtpcapital deposit.jpg
    sterling gtpcapital deposit.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 16 June 2017 proof on promise withdrawal for the £50,000 after signing DOD.jpg
    16 June 2017 proof on promise withdrawal for the £50,000 after signing DOD.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 3
  • proof broker will trade my account for me safely in an insured group.jpg
    proof broker will trade my account for me safely in an insured group.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 4
  • broker promise to return my 2000 and trading my account for me safely as he described.jpg
    broker promise to return my 2000 and trading my account for me safely as he described.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Proof on due dates to return my funds back & june 5, 2017 trading ended with No profits.jpg
    Proof on due dates to return my funds back & june 5, 2017 trading ended with No profits.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 4
  • funds will be recovered and pile profits to pay my bank card promised.jpg
    funds will be recovered and pile profits to pay my bank card promised.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 4
    208.3 KB · Views: 5
  • proof acct sitting on 33k and profit was made on june 7, 2017 but failed promise to withdraw.jpg
    proof acct sitting on 33k and profit was made on june 7, 2017 but failed promise to withdraw.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 4
I'm moving this back to Open Cases. Unless there's significant progress, it goes to a vote next week.

proof that broker Andrew Grace asking me to sign all three of their company forms (ML form - margin loan, C1 membership form and DOD - for declaration of deposit). Broker said he needed all these three forms signed to complete the verification on my platform account before he can approved my withdrawal on my account. These forms was submitted on May 19, 2017 and broker also emailed me about this last May 18, 2017. I did not know during that time the broker was asking me to sign including ML-margin loan form so he could manipulate my platform after trading ended on June 7, 2017, broker actually planned to put the margin loan without my permission on that same day as you can see in the platform history on June 7, 2017. Broker said i have to pay this margin loan that i did not request or he can not approved my withdrawal. Withdrawal is suppose to take place on that day June 7, 2017 after trading ended as promised, but withdrawal did not happen as broker promised. I did not know during that time, broker was using margin loan as a tactic to stop me from withdrawing and silly me i paid the margin loan thinking he will really release my withdrawal as promised

proof that broker also was asking me to wire transfer payment for the margin loan in a bank somewhere in Canada. I have evidence on the attachment email below broker had sent me. I explained to the broker i never tried sending wire transfer i only use credit card for online transactions. Then when broker realised i can not do wire transfer, Andrew decided to make a separate euro account for me because he wanted the margin loan £15,430 converted to 16,000 euros. During that time my mind was sooo worried i needed to pay all my debts and just decided to pay the required margin loan broker has set me up thinking he will really process the promised withdrawal of £50,000, not knowing during that time, that this was just a tactic to get more money from me.

proof attachment below evidence that broker created a separate euro account for me with account no. 807023 because broker wanted margin loan £15,430 paid in 16,000 euros. DOD evidence shows that the euro payment is intended for my sterling account no. 693800. During that time i did not know the reason why the broker Andrew Grace was so desperately wanting to separate margin loan, only to find out later on with my bank, broker was making up story to my bank i made two platform accounts to myself but the broker did not show to my bank that the DOD for the euro was actually for my sterling account number 693800. Broker was trying to hide the euro DOD but i gave my bank a copy anyways to prove that the 16,000 euro was actually the £15,430 for my sterling account no. 693800. As you can see there's no trading activity on my euro account 807023 only deposit but broker Andrew Grace also shut this down for no writing in reason, but i manage to show this to my local police before broker shut this down on July 14, 2017.

I also attached evidence below of my sterling account 693800. As i explained before when Tesler introduce me GTPcapital as my broker, i needed not to register myself with a sterling or euro account because this was already generated for me by GTPcapital broker Andrew Grace. All they did is to send me password to log in to their site, and i explained to my banks i did not go through registration with GTPcapital because i signed up under Tesler advert and then Tesler email me that my broker is GTPcapital last March 27, 2017. And then GTPcapital also emailed me on that day March 27, 2017 confirming they are indeed my broker and sent me password to their website https://www.gtpcapital.com

One thing puzzling me which i only seen while i was collating my evidence to give to my bank, i notice that my account information account type saying "Trial" then at the bottom i can see account status is "Valid". I don' know what this means but GTPcapital and my broker Andrew Grace were no longer speaking to me after they ran off both my deposits and profits in my account, so i can not ask them anymore about this.

(on Skype and email evidence attachment below)

The margin loan dated June 7, 2017 on my platform which i did not request, it came a surprise to me, so i have no idea where to get the money to pay this margin loan. I had proof of conversation on Skype , i was begging the broker Andrew Grace to help me with this margin loan which is surprise amount in my platform for i was crying they got my account locked from withdrawal and i have no more money to pay for this margin loan. Broker Andrew Grace and her finance lady Alice was asking me to loan at my bank for the margin loan, for this is the only way for them to process my withdrawal. Instead as you can see here in the evidence, the broker sent me an email and a message in Skype to wire the payment for the margin loan and just left me in Skype while i am begging for their help and talking to myself because broker already manage to maxx-out my credit cards and i had no where to go to pay for this margin loan broker had set me up. Broker was asking me even just to cover only £12,000 out of the £15,430 margin loan, so he can process my withdrawal of £50,000. But not knowing during that time, even if i paid for the margin loan, the withdrawal will never happen. It was all false promises to get more money from me.

(on Skype evidence)

Attachments

• asking all 3 docs May 18.jpg
    asking all 3 docs May 18.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 3
    208.3 KB · Views: 4
  • sterling gtpcapital deposit.jpg
    sterling gtpcapital deposit.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 4
  • asking to wire money for margin loan on June 7, 2017.jpg
    asking to wire money for margin loan on June 7, 2017.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 4
  • DOD signed June 16, 2017 for the 16,000 euro but intended for my sterling account 693800.jpg
    DOD signed June 16, 2017 for the 16,000 euro but intended for my sterling account 693800.jpg
    763.1 KB · Views: 4
  • euro deposit June 7 to 9, 2017 converting £15,430 margin loan to 16,000 euros.jpg
    euro deposit June 7 to 9, 2017 converting £15,430 margin loan to 16,000 euros.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 3
  • account euro 807023 generated by broker to convert margin loan £15,430 to 16,000 euros.jpg
    account euro 807023 generated by broker to convert margin loan £15,430 to 16,000 euros.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 4
  • sterling acct info 693800 this the account where all my trading took place.jpg
    sterling acct info 693800 this the account where all my trading took place.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 3
  • proof broker asking me to wire margin loan.jpg
    proof broker asking me to wire margin loan.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 3
i still have more evidence to follow
** platform chat box conversation
** more emails
** more Skype's
**how they manipulated my account to a million in less than an hour and asking for another £20,000

forgive me FPA if i am slow in bringing the story and evidence up, i was just juggling at the minute emotionally dealing with my bank investigation, ombudsman investigation, meeting up with my mental health support, i am emotionally wreck at the minute because of what happen to me with this merchant GTPcapital. I don't know what's going to happen to me financially so i am also speaking with my Financial adviser who's helping me out to deal with my bank and ombudsman, all theses letters i need to deal almost everyday needed a reply. Plus i have my work, my family and kids to attend to. Hope u can give me more time FPA to reveal everything that happen, so we can help others, so they won't fall a victim with these professional scammers.

"..Merchant gtpcapital guarantee for risk free trades, so i made my deposit into their platform..."

I have been here at the FPA like forever, and the modus operandi of scam brokers have not changed much in capitalizing on human's desire & greed for quick easy profits. Unfortunately for those many victims, that system is apparently still working and continue to be highly effective.

I think even if a scam broker puts their name as "I-Scam-U-Broker", and offer guarantee of 1000% returns on deposits, there will still be suckers out there who will deposit money into that obvious scam broker.

One of the incredible story I have read here is victims telling us that they have been forced by scam brokers, over numerous telephone calls, to deposit money into a trading account.
Over the course of my forex journey of almost 7 years, I too have received numerous & persistent telephone calls from various brokers. I dealt with that by simply accepting the call but remain silent. After a few more such calls, they stopped calling because it cost them money :D

I supposed as long as there is money to be made and gullible people to be scammed, the unfortunate story of this thread, and many others in FPA archive, will continue.

I hope you will have a happy outcome "scared-victim" and, for the next phase of your forex journey, please do take the time to research the broker you intent to handover & trust your hard-earned money to.

All the best!

"..Merchant gtpcapital guarantee for risk free trades, so i made my deposit into their platform..."

I have been here at the FPA like forever, and the modus operandi of scam brokers have not changed much in capitalizing on human's desire & greed for quick easy profits. Unfortunately for those many victims, that system is apparently still working and continue to be highly effective.

I think even if a scam broker puts their name as "I-Scam-U-Broker", and offer guarantee of 1000% returns on deposits, there will still be suckers out there who will deposit money into that obvious scam broker.

One of the incredible story I have read here is victims telling us that they have been forced by scam brokers, over numerous telephone calls, to deposit money into a trading account.
Over the course of my forex journey of almost 7 years, I too have received numerous & persistent telephone calls from various brokers. I dealt with that by simply accepting the call but remain silent. After a few more such calls, they stopped calling because it cost them money :D

I supposed as long as there is money to be made and gullible people to be scammed, the unfortunate story of this thread, and many others in FPA archive, will continue.

I hope you will have a happy outcome "scared-victim" and, for the next phase of your forex journey, please do take the time to research the broker you intent to handover & trust your hard-earned money to.

All the best!

you're lucky RahmanSL, i can see you have been a member in FPA since 2010 and now you are fully aware about these things happening, i was new to trading and maybe it was the fault of the victims they fell as a victim but never i am going back to get involve on these things now that i know that the bank , the police , the UK government can't help enough people who got victimised by these crooks. All I know before, here in the UK you can not operate business without permits. As a shop worker, i can not even make food for my customers without my hygiene certificate etc.
Now i found that these type of business seems to flourish even if authorities were aware that these business has a possibility to scam ordinary UK citizens. There was not enough information on TV or even from the bank helping card holders be aware, to not to use cards to these type of transactions for they can not help as well.
One of the victim i spoke to, he said because of capitalism that's why this type of business seem allowed to flourish.
It was too late for me when i was able speak to other victims, they only came out this year April - July 2017, i did not even know this GTPcapital has only opened last year 2016, and i am also not aware as a beginner how to grade or scrutinize trading companies before, but even if i know now or learn my expensive lesson the hard way, i am not going back to dealing with anyone doing this.
Here in the UK you can not operate business without permits,so i thought their company is legit operating here in the UK, now after i fell as a victim i would not even discover FPA or the group in facebook Fight Binary Options Scams, seems like facebook allowed these Tesler company to advertise in facebook too and they took it down after i reported it to them. I think everything is electronic now, so quick to make payments by not even putting your pin nowadays, banks advertise on TV "banks don't ask for your personal information when they call you" that's not even true, because the bank handling my case, called me and did ask for these before she continued updating me with my case and me as a victim i had gone traumatised talking to people over the phone, so i told the banker , i will call the bank instead and just ask for their extension number, for it is true indeed, bank called me and asked for my security details, so what they advertised on TV is a bit contradicting to what they just did when they call to update me about my case.

All i can do now is to do my share, to fight against this criminal nature of business victimising people with their hard earned money, as you said RahmanSL and described them --> their system is apparently still working and continue to be highly effective. I won't go out blaming new victims, i will help contribute how to help others, not to get engage with these type of business or investment as presented, for they only have one sole purpose to steal your money. As other victims i spoke to, they said whether they have permits, legit, regulated or not, they all will take away and manipulate your money at the end of the day. I seen UK panorama about our leaders doing off-shore account, just made me thought contacting media to also make documentary panorama to also feature these companies offering investment to people but actually bringing their money off-shore to Marshall island, only God knows where they bring the stolen money to make these as a Nationwide announcement. I just learned this year 2017 after i became a victim, that even the banks just updated their policy last year 2016 that when it comes to these type of transactions in your card, bank can now avoid the situation, but when i spoke to my victim support and mental health counselor , they're just ordinary people who also work daily as well, but not even aware about these changes on their banks. So that's how i found out that mostly were still not aware about these type of transactions still indeed effective scamming people because even banks did not do much to inform card holders. Even my local police can't do anything, they said it was UK police fraud handling these cases.
One of the victim says to me, even UK police fraud described them as the "untouchables". So when your bank can't do anything , your police can't do much, i reported my case since June 2017, UK Police fraud has not come back to me yet. If authorities can't do much and your government is not also banning it, where do you go as an ordinary person victimised with these, but just do your own little thing to help others raise awareness. Our own leaders do their off-shore thing account too, maybe that's why our country did not ban it yet, i have no idea why they let this business continue to work here in the UK. I guess one of the victim says due to capitalism whatever. I just think if authorities can't do much, what will happen to the ordinary people who continue to fell as victim, just continue blaming them too..?

Back