Hello from Conroe TX

omaheidemarie

Recruit
Hello all. I have found this site to be a big help so far. Wish I had known about it before getting scammed a couple of times:(
I do have one question here and am not sure if this is the correct place to ask. I have been scammed again! this time by a bitcoin broker. Is this the right place to lodge a complaint?? I'm new and a Senior, please keep this in mind. Thank you for any advice you can give me.

Shedding light on scammers is always the right thing to do. Technically, a bitcoin dealer wouldn't qualify for a thread in the Scam Alerts folder. That's why there's a Non-Forex Scam Alerts area for this sort of thing. Go ahead and give all the details there. That will allow anyone considering doing business with the company to easily find out about your problem.

Thank you both, I appreciate it and will go ahead and post my information. Sorry for the delay, I forgot where I posted this thread:( Am a Senior! Thanks again.

Nice to see I'm not the only person here who can hide Easter Eggs and then have trouble hunting them. :D

How do I forgot to leave reply here :mad:

by the way welcome to FPA Mate, If you need any assistant feel free to disturb us :p

Back