• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Hello New member interested in binary options

thelastprimate

Recruit
I am currently a member of the binary lab and receive great information, education as well as indicators and templates to use on mt4. I'm currently thinking about cherrytrade because I don't think the brokers he recommends are very trustworthy. I'd like to know what you guys think and if you have heard of thebinarylab. Any responses greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

How would I transition a very successful 2 bar reversal strategy preferably 2 min to a forex platform, is it even possible. Would it be considered scalping? Also would it be more profitable to start a $1000 account with a 50:1 regulated forex broker using a 2bar reversal strategy on a 2 min/5min mt4 chart than with a bo broker minus the scam potential?

I started a binary options account with one of your well reccomended forex brokers, fxchoice.com they offer 5,10,20 min bo's as well as a demo account. Thank you for offering your time to this forum. I see a very bright future in forex due to this site. thank you. Also was this thread moved due to it sounding like an advertisement for the binarylab? Because I can see how it sounds like an advertisement. My apologies

AsstMod or one of his people moves anything that has a chance of turning into company recommendations to the Commerce Zone.

I started a binary options account with one of your well reccomended forex brokers, fxchoice.com they offer 5,10,20 min bo's as well as a demo account. Thank you for offering your time to this forum. I see a very bright future in forex due to this site. thank you. Also was this thread moved due to it sounding like an advertisement for the binarylab? Because I can see how it sounds like an advertisement. My apologies

By the way, who reccomended you fxchoice.com?

Back