hotforex, demo contest SCAM !!

A wifi router gives you a unique "local" IP. That IP only works between the router and your computer. The IP anyone outside your home sees for any activity from inside the home is the same for ALL computers connected to the router. It's the IP given to the router by your internet service provider.
i understand but trust me dear pharoh, she didnt cheat nor used tow acounts, and they didnt even listen to her, i think they bullying all traders nowdays,thats wasnt fair or right

It may be unfair, but if the rules include anything about IP addresses, that alone could be the reason for disqualification.

If she's really a good trader, get her set up with a broker you aren't using. That will prevent any future incidents of this sort.

Ty dear phora, and yes she is ,and my Unreal acount was rank 3 (whic my sacont maneger know that and he said it can be ok) you see my issue is no one want to understand thats HOTFOREX IS OK BUT HAS MANY BAD PERSONS!!! no one wana listen to me!! and my dad died pa 22/5/2015 same time he was trying to verfy his id!! and His money been lost in my last case!! they know i got half of my family inside hotfoex and alot of money but they ignoring me !! i am sure somone inside made a blackmale with an offical man and made it to look lik i am so bad or mean guy? a syrin man his name is basel is the main reson of al this messsup and i lost about 45% from my life saving, dear pharoh , i did told basel i got som fake acounts ( 3) But he knows it and passed it ok? i didnt made anything in shadow? BUT MY SISTER ( RANK 1) IS NOT IN THIS CASE!! SHE MADE OFFICAL ACOUNT LONG TIME AGO, !! THEY KNOW IT AND THEY WAS RAACKING HER CUZ OF HER FAMILY NAME!! THASTS WAS OO CLEAR FRAUD SCAM CASE, ALAH ONLY KNOWS THAT FOR SURE, AND i never did anything like that before the permssion of BASEL HERAK (SYRIN GUY) WHOM WAS BEGGING ME BEFOE ONE YEAR NOT TO TELL HIS NAME OF CASE, BUT AFTER BEEN RESOLVED HE JUST Booted me out of his skype !! ITS SOO TRUE STORY AND I WOULD UPLOAD ALL DOCUMNTS TO APORVE THIS PART OV MY STORY IF I FELT ANYONE IN EARTH ARE ABOUT ME OR MY MONEY OR ABOUT FAIR JUDGMENT!! but alah knows and i am having all my faith on alah. Iguess its a curse to be in middle east? then why hotforexi nvied me in first place and invited my father!!! it hurts cuz they were good but didnt even said we sorry about ur father or they lost good trader!! They missed his money!!! Its soo soooo Bad mean case and the hero is hotforex!!!!

SHE WAS AND STILL TRUE WINNER!! THEY NEVER CARE!! THEY NEVER WILL!! but we are in forgetting part of world to be respected!!

they removed her from rank 1 only because she realtve to me!!! wow
I GOT NEW SURPISE TO HOTFOREX, a real Huge mistake of tow demo accounts on contest in samer month , everyday they arpove they good at scamming peeps ,I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU BASEL I WILL NEVER FORGIVE ALL HOTFOREX UGLY GREEDY MANGERS

Back