How do you handle your losses?

When I face loss I try to limit it while trading I do not act upon my plan because market situation can run to me for more loss. I have to monitor loss , not wait to hit TP or SL As much one can do he should do for loss minimization so that he can remain safe from any big loss.

Like as many trader said, cut your loss early and let your profit run, if likely we making entry and facing with loss, hence we need to keep calm minds and don't rush because desired to recover previous loss at short time, it's not wisely because often reckless decision making loss on trading

When I face loss I try to limit it while trading I do not act upon my plan because market situation can run to me for more loss. I have to monitor loss , not wait to hit TP or SL As much one can do he should do for loss minimization so that he can remain safe from any big loss.

Generally speaking, if you have a good strategy it's a prudent idea to wait for the currency pair to reach your TP and SL - after all, that is what they are for. Closing a position prematurely can also be a mistake.

Yes all traders should learn a lesson from loss. Loss is not to disappoint you you can make new ways to handle loss. One can do more hard work to learn what he not knows . Day by day we learn new tings from our performance . Loss can be manageable if we pay attention to it.

That is a very good point. Once the mistake has happened there's little one can do, but one can and should learn how and why it happened in order to avoid the same mistake in the future.

One should not be concerned whether a trade outcome is a gain or a loss, rather whether the trade itself was good or bad. Outgoings and income are elements in any kind of business, the question is whether those "costs" are in line with the business model or a result of a mistake or negligence.

A losing trade that is taken in accordance with the trading plan/model is still a good trade. It is the money management policy that determines whether an overall profit is realised rather than focusing on the +/- of each trade individually.

If we learn from our mistakes then we will be able to handle our losses. We should control greed factor and revenge trading because such factors will not be able to lead us towards success. We had to make proper use of SL and TP to make our trading securely.

If we learn from our mistakes then we will be able to handle our losses. We should control greed factor and revenge trading because such factors will not be able to lead us towards success. We had to make proper use of SL and TP to make our trading securely.

That's true. Whenever one makes a mistake it's important to overcome the emotional reaction to it and focus on what led to that mistake so they wouldn't make the same mistake in the future. I would even say that such analysis actually helps with overcoming the abovementioned emotional reaction.

Losses are something that is very much obvious and it is likely to happen. If we are careful with how we work out doing things then we will gain a lot. So, we just need to make sure that we work out properly. If we have good strategy and structure in place then losses are not going to hurt us too much. But ones who lack this strategy will always feel hard to manage things.

I am very keen about learning and I believe that with best learning we can handle the loss situation efficiently, I always use my knowledge, demo trading experience and also use top loss and take profit method in order to handle the loss.

Back