How do you handle your losses?

With experience in forex market, you automatically start risking less per trade and thus your risk management improves a lot.

Control emotion also as one way to handle from loss, sometime after faced with loss hence leading trader being emotion and if they can't control emotion proper;y hence will making reckless decision and making big loss

Excessive alcohol consumption can kill you, but it usually takes a lot longer than an alternate method of dealing with losses - leaping off a tall building. That was popular during the 1929 crash.
leaping off tall buidings is really stupid way to handle losses, but it's good with the fact that it will be the last loss)) But seriously, you should just improve your attitude to trading in general. It isn't the only way to earn money. Keep calm)

With experience in forex market, you automatically start risking less per trade and thus your risk management improves a lot.

I don't know whether that's something that happens automatically, but it's something that one definitely starts thinking about and considering consciously and deliberately when trading.

I never feel fear if I get the loss as I know better that loss is inevitable in forex and one can prevent from the loss completely but we can minimize the chance of loss, I increased my lot size as I am trading with strong investment.

I never feel fear if I get the loss as I know better that loss is inevitable in forex and one can prevent from the loss completely but we can minimize the chance of loss, I increased my lot size as I am trading with strong investment.

We will usually get losses in our trades at any time but if we want to remain as a stable traders then we can do so by limiting the amounts of losses in our trades :)

Very good help in handle the losses is a clear strategy experience bright mind and hard firm hand. And oh sorry I forgot to mention forehanded stop loss that guarantee you quitting of much losing more which provides broker hopefully without any dirty tricks. Without last one nothing can save you from losses

Very good help in handle the losses is a clear strategy experience bright mind and hard firm hand. And oh sorry I forgot to mention forehanded stop loss that guarantee you quitting of much losing more which provides broker hopefully without any dirty tricks. Without last one nothing can save you from losses

We need to make use of a trading strategy that will actually help us in reducing the losses that we are getting from our trades and also we have to think of how we are going to make more income :)

We need to make use of a trading strategy that will actually help us in reducing the losses that we are getting from our trades and also we have to think of how we are going to make more income :)
Well yes but you came to thoughts from a different side. And the main thing in your thesis is getting more money from knowing market better and improving your trade strategy but not from increasing losses. Although the question of topic was how you handle the losses I think your answer works well too. A positive position despite of mine

Well yes but you came to thoughts from a different side. And the main thing in your thesis is getting more money from knowing market better and improving your trade strategy but not from increasing losses. Although the question of topic was how you handle the losses I think your answer works well too. A positive position despite of mine

I have seen some of the traders who are trading in the Forex markets and are also making a good income from their trades. This is also a reason why they need to put in more trading efforts :D

Back