How many pips you make per week?

We have to learn watching the markets all day and then only we will be able to know what is actually happening :)

It is a job. You still have to watch it no matter high volatility or low, or the price just move few pips. If someone felt boring watching the market, I might advise him go away from trading because lack of the most important factor, patience.

It is hard to achieve weekly target but I am getting my weekly pips but some time not, overall I am enjoying my trading and trading with small profit target as trading with greedy intention can be dangerous, I am very conscious about my profit target.

Yes I think as trader they can't enforced their own selves to getting target, because can occur today getting profit but tomorrow getting loss, I think as long as still can increasing money loss is only part in trades

It is hard to achieve weekly target but I am getting my weekly pips but some time not, overall I am enjoying my trading and trading with small profit target as trading with greedy intention can be dangerous, I am very conscious about my profit target.

It is extremely difficult to hit certain target, but you still can estimate yearly profits. For instance for myself, I target 2.8% growth per month, but some month I can hit 5% growth and sometime not even 1%. It still depends on what the market behavior are.

How many pips you make per week? I believe this question wondering in my head for quite a long time. Of course I know how many pips I make per week, but I have joined some FB group and saw quite plenty of them said they make 1000 of pips per week. Are trading that easy? Not really in my opinion.

Basically, myself make about 100-200 pips per week and I can describe I have a great life now. Therefore, I start wondering what their life is with thousand of pips weekly. Have anyone heard of maybe 500 pips per week or know someone who able to do that?:confused:
Anywhere from 100 to 400 pips. 400 on a really really good week

Anywhere from 100 to 400 pips. 400 on a really really good week

Indeed 400 pips is crazily good week. Basically myself on indices, a week 200 on average are already happy to me. But still trying to improve on my trading cost because almost 500 pips per month on my cost.

Yes it is true that traders have no control on how much they can earn in any given week as it will only depend on the performance of the markets :)

Yup, we can't control what the market wants to do but we can have some average statistics at least.

Back