How many pips you make per week?

The issue here may be the length of demo trading. If you trade successfully on a demo account for two months and then lose the next two when moving to real doesn't mean you wouldn't have lost on a demo account those months as well. When moving to real account first thing should be to start with as low lots as possible because if you had less time to prepare on a demo account it means you're still in the learning phase except you've increased difficulty.

In our trading if we will learn how we should be using the Demo trading accounts then our trades will become better and we will also make good profits :)

The issue here may be the length of demo trading. If you trade successfully on a demo account for two months and then lose the next two when moving to real doesn't mean you wouldn't have lost on a demo account those months as well. When moving to real account first thing should be to start with as low lots as possible because if you had less time to prepare on a demo account it means you're still in the learning phase except you've increased difficulty.
yes, of course, you are right. It's really better to start with small investment and with low lots. in any case you will have enough time to put more money)

I don't have enough experience and I need to improve my skills, but I think that if I will make 100 pips per week, it will be a good result

I don't have enough experience and I need to improve my skills, but I think that if I will make 100 pips per week, it will be a good result
100 pips for week is really good result, I think. Do you trade on demo or on live account?

100 pips for week is really good result, I think. Do you trade on demo or on live account?
Most important point is we can making profit on stable result but indeed this is not easy, often loss also can occured because trend maket sometime not supported to making profit

Most important point is we can making profit on stable result but indeed this is not easy, often loss also can occured because trend maket sometime not supported to making profit

The main issue that we face is the losses we are getting from doing our trades. We have to try and reduce such losses and also in the process make sure that our profits are more then the losses we are getting :D

of course, to make stable profit is the main aim of all traders.. but not everyone achieve it(

Back