• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss I-Make-You-Rich.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen
As promised to update my experience with Queens Money Collector service.

Dear Patricia,

That's great.
Just have a few quest.
1. fellow traders claim that the trades does not match master account trades.
2. There are few reviews about the robo foreX broker having withdrawal issues and closing g accounts and etc. The brokers are also suggested by qmc. If it's working for them , it should for others well. No idea wats going on.

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen
As promised to update my experience with Queens Money Collector service.
What I mention here is not for them and not against them, I mention facts of my experience with them .
I started with them with my real account on 15 March 2015.
After sending money to them I received an immediate response with all details of how to install.
I installed the EA, in few seconds I saw trades on my account, they generate many trades on different currencies on both directions, I think their is human monitoring by them with their EA, which I think is good too.
They response to my e mails in a short time.
It is too early of course to say something about them, as I use their service for only one week, but the result of this one week made me happy , wish they continue like this always.
My profit on this one week is 12.74 %
DD is only 11.74
I am happy with this result, they made good work.

For everyone is interested to see my account.
My account is on myfxbook for anyone to see , but take into consideration the following :
1 - My account has previous trades with result abs. gain 218.82 before to join Queen Money Collector service.
2 - Queen service started on my account on Monday 16 March 2015, so , the weekly performance is most important thing for you.

Thank you Ortwin Rich for your work of this week, hope every week like this.

Wish good luck for everyone.

Myfxbook link is here : https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/patrichia-queen/1192099

I can not see your my Myfxbooks because is says that it is not my protfollio and i need to login. i think you need to make it public.

My account is 80,000 Yen what would my lot Scaling set to?

Do i leave all other settings to default?

Dear Patricia,

That's great.
Just have a few quest.
1. fellow traders claim that the trades does not match master account trades.
2. There are few reviews about the robo foreX broker having withdrawal issues and closing g accounts and etc. The brokers are also suggested by qmc. If it's working for them , it should for others well. No idea wats going on.

Hi
1 - My broker is not Robo forex. I do not know much about Robo Forex, you should investigate.
2 - Your are right about that trades on the master do not match on the slave, for example, the first week I made profit about 12 % , the master account shows about 25 % profit in the same week, their are many reasons could make this difference, also now it is Monday early morning , my account did not receive any trades, while I see the master account closed some trades with profit in his master account.
3- Many reasons make slave does not match master, were explained earlier in this thread.
4 - Though Queens Money Collector make good service, as I see up to now, but you know , it is a business, every part thinks how to make more profit from the deal. QMC recommends this broker, may be their EA works better with them, could be because they are their IB, and they make better money with them, and nothing wrong if they do so, but you should take all factors into consideration when you invest your money. I myself have my own experience with recommended brokers with any EA or with any signal provider, and accordingly, I made my investment plans.
5 - if you are not happy with robo forex for some reasons, you can find another broker with cent account, QMC service is not limited to robo forex, they work with any broker you select, which is good.
You are welcome with any question
Wish you very good luck.
Patrichia

My account is 80,000 Yen what would my lot Scaling set to?

Do i leave all other settings to default?

When you subscribe to their service, they will give you all details about setting the EA, as they did with me, they sent me all details , it works easy, I sent more e mails, they answered in details.

I can not see your my Myfxbooks because is says that it is not my protfollio and i need to login. i think you need to make it public.

I am sorry about this, their is some problem about the investor password with myfxbook, will be resolved soon, but also all details of the week performance wer explained here.
Today afternoon it will be public again.

I am sorry about this, their is some problem about the investor password with myfxbook, will be resolved soon, but also all details of the week performance wer explained here.
Today afternoon it will be public again.

I received the manual and ea I set it up with IC Markets on a 10,000 yen account. Just like it says in the manual. Then says to calculate the lot by 10000/ master account= about 0.1 lots. Which I thought would be to high so I reduced to 0.01 instead. I woke up this morning and my account was blown. May Orwtin can explain why when I did everything according to manual even reducing the lot 10 x less than suggested.

This is how the manual says to calculate the Lot scaling, this what i did and the lot scaling was 0.1 but i even set it lower because to me even that seemed too high. so i set it to 0.01 instead on a 10,000 yen account but even with that setting it still blow my account.

Please do the following:

1. IMPORTANT Calculate the LotsScaling for the Robot input (and write it down).

Accounts with huge balance or Cent- and Yen Accounts
Just Divide Your Balance / Master Balance
For example:
Yours 50.000 Master 50.000; LotScaling = 1.0
Yours 100.000 Master 50.000; LotScaling = 2.0
Yours 25.000 Master 50.000; LotScaling = 0.5
Yours 70.000 Master 50.000; Lot Scaling = 1.4

Micro accounts:
Just Divide Yours Balance x10 / Master Balance
For example:
Yours 5.000 Master 50.000; LotScaling 1.0
Yours 10.000 Master 50.000; LotScaling 2.0
Yours 2.500 Master 50.000; LotScaling 0.5
Yours 6.000 Master 50.000; LotScaling 1.2

Hello, could you please answer to my question? Because I think we're all tired of the hype and want something REAL, and I think you could be that something... Yeah, sure...

Dear Giovanni!

What is wrong with you?

When you have a question, than address this directly to me. Than you will get an answer ASAP.

Yours sincerely

Ortwin Rich
Sales and Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

Is there anyone that has this EA set up on an IC Markets accounts with the Yen currency that can tell me how it is working with them. I'm trying to figure out if it works with them. Ortwin says it does as long as you use Yen currency but it seems too use allot of margin. With just 3 or 4 trades it goes pink signalling that the margin is comming close to being called.

This is what Ortwin suggested, but i he does say they tested it out on IC Markets and it works ok but i am not sure.

Back