• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss I-Make-You-Rich.com

General discussions of a financial company
WE DID IT AGAIN!!! ANOTHER CELEBRATION DAY !!!

MORE THAN 700% PROFIT IN 13.8 WEEKS !!!

S E V E N HUNDRED !!! GREAT !!! WE LOVE IT !!!

MORE THAN 600% PROFIT IN 12.8 WEEKS !!!

MORE THAN 4 0 0 0 TRADES in 12.7 weeks WITH FANTASTIC PROFIT !!! NEW HIGHSCORE !!!

MORE THAN 500 % PROFIT in 12 WEEKS !!!

OVER 400% PROFIT IN 11.6 WEEKS !!!

OVER 300% PROFIT in 8.7 WEEKS !!!

OVER 200% PROFIT in 5.1 WEEKS !!!

ALMOST 100% PROFIT in 3.0 WEEKS

Yours celebrating

I-Make-You-Rich-Team

MORE THAN 4 0 0 0 TRADES in 12.7 weeks WITH FANTASTIC PROFIT !!! NEW HIGHSCORE !!!

Yours celebrating

I-Make-You-Rich-Team

Dear Ortwin,

First of all, thank you very much for the service provided and helping me install the ea. Excellent customer service. Very professional.

I have a question, is it possible to start with 10,000 USD on a normal account. ( not cent account ). I und that 50 % of the master account is required to trade on normal account types.
But if the settings are changed accordingly, will it work. Pl advise.

Yours celebrating

I-Make-You-Rich-Team

Dear Ortwin Rich
I am sure you do good work, and I like you to keep up the good work and wish you become the best EA in the world, and because I like your work and wish you all the best, wanted to give some comments here about the profit percentage you mentioned here, I know it is not your mistake, it is myfxbook calculation, which gives always false result . So, what I mention here , is not against you at all, it is just matter of clarification, to make things clear for all of us.

1 - Your real profit is not 700 % at all. As this Gain number on myfxbook is only for some statistics only.
2 - Your real profit is 153.12 % only, and here is the calculation.
Your deposit is 50787.64 cent on 18 Dec. 2014
Your profit is 77769.88 cent today as of now while writing this reply.
So, when we divide your profit 77769.88 cent on your deposit 50787.64 cent = 153.12 % = your real profit percentage
This is the real profit percentage, which is the real return on investment.
And , this percentage you made in 14 weeks, considered very good result and very good profit, I hope you continue like this, we do now want 100 % profit in a month , then next month account is blown up. Resonable and steady growth , like what you do now, is much better of course.
Wish you all the best.

Last edited:
Dear Ortwin,

First of all, thank you very much for the service provided and helping me install the ea. Excellent customer service. Very professional.

I have a question, is it possible to start with 10,000 USD on a normal account. ( not cent account ). I und that 50 % of the master account is required to trade on normal account types.
But if the settings are changed accordingly, will it work. Pl advise.

Dear Anand!

Your are welcome and thank you for your kind words.

At the beginning, when we started, you could jump on with 10.000 USD. Now is the balance of about 130.000. We recommend 50% of the balance to start withus . It doesn't matter if Dollars or Cents.

Roboforex offers Cent Accounts and we spotted no problem at all so far. With a Cent account you can start with a low budget and test us before you invest "real" money.

Yours sincerely
Ortwin Rich
Sales and Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich

Dear Ortwin Rich
I am sure you do good work, and I like you to keep up the good work and wish you become the best EA in the world, and because I like your work and wish you all the best, wanted to give some comments here about the profit percentage you mentioned here, I know it is not your mistake, it is myfxbook calculation, which gives always false result . So, what I mention here , is not against you at all, it is just matter of clarification, to make things clear for all of us.

1 - Your real profit is not 700 % at all. As this Gain number on myfxbook is only for some statistics only.
So, when we divide your profit 77769.88 cent on your deposit 50787.64 cent = 153.12 % = your real profit percentage
This number which appears as Abs. Gain on myfxbook, which is the real profit percentage, which is the real return on investment.
And , this percentage you made in 14 weeks, considered very good result and very good profit, I hope you continue like this, we do now want 100 % profit in a month , then next month account is blown up. Resonable and steady growth , like what you do now, is much better of course.
Wish you all the best.

Dear Patrichia!

You can not calculate that easy! All additional deposit came because of this account and this broker. These are rebates, which all our Roboforex Customers get from us.

Plus the additional funds were placed in the whole period and not only at the start.

I can go now 2 ways to calculate our profit.

1. I take the 1. deposit and see what we have now. All money on this account came in because of this account and THIS broker. Every cent on this account came from through that account. Directly or indirectly:

132.000 : 8783 = 15,03 = 1503 %

2. I calculate only the profit. I do not calculate the rebates we made because of this account and this broker. I do not calculate it with the daily profit and not as the result. Therefore I take my own Excel-Sheet which can be downloaded on a former post.

This result shows today: 950.46%

MyFxBook states today: 725%
FxBlue shows today: 727%
FPA show today: 501 %

You see it is not easy to calculate the profit.

Yours sincerely

Ortwin Rich
Sales and Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

Dear Ortwin Rich

This number which appears as Abs. Gain on myfxbook, which is the real profit percentage, which is the real return on investment.
Wish you all the best.

Ladies and Gen.

This week ended 27 March 2015 was another week of success for this signal.
My own account result of this week is profit 11.01 %
Signal provider account result is profit 13.67 %
GOOD RESULT
Thank you Ortwin Rich
Wish you all success for ever
Patrichia

Ladies and Gen.

This week ended 27 March 2015 was another week of success for this signal.
My own account result of this week is profit 11.01 %
Signal provider account result is profit 13.67 %
GOOD RESULT
Thank you Ortwin Rich
Wish you all success for ever
Patrichia

Hello,

I subscribed this EA on 22/03/2015 and started running on live account. My account as of 27/03/2015 has grown 11 %.
Will update my weekly performance in this thread like Patricia, so its easier for ppl to see.
Thanks Ortwin

Hello,

I subscribed this EA on 22/03/2015 and started running on live account. My account as of 27/03/2015 has grown 11 %.
Will update my weekly performance in this thread like Patricia, so its easier for ppl to see.
Thanks Ortwin

welcome on board

Back