Investment in Forex : Safe or Risky?

I have been trading the forex market from last 7 years.I see this forum all the people are trading with indicators.I am sure no one can Make money in the forex market with indicators in the long run.I am introducing myself to you:
My name is John Watson.And i am in trading from last 7 years.I was trading for turnkey hedge funds inc for over 3 years.i left them due to some personal issues.After that i join Avafx account manager.Now i decide to work my self.Now i have a full team of traders ready to manage your account.Please join us And We will be happy to manage your account.Our skype id is: honestfxmanagement

HAHAHAHAHAHA brajeshmishra

Here is your first lesson in the Forex hahahaha it is full of opportunists trying to take your money -hahahaha what a lovely example.

If this JOHN WATSON from ''honestfxmanagement '' has integrity and wants to keep his reputation- he will immediately provide his last 2-3 years 25-30% PER MONTH profit statements records to FPA - they will check them out and then list him like all other managements firms on the FPA management profession forum and then let his clients or ex clients speak and give their opinion/vote and we shall see if they back him up what he has said and and done and we will see to it he gets therefore a 5 star rating - What has he ultimately got to lose - if not - do NOT touch them otherwise - BE SMART stay away-

Somehow I have my doubts that this JOHN WATSON of honestfxmanagement can or will produce his figures - i hope for you- him and me he can - Good Luck.

I find FX a lot harder to pick then stocks. I personally see it as a high risk game and think that anyone else who tells you otherwise is still under the 'illusion'.

In saying that I find certain pairs like the AUD/NZD react well to technical analysis and it's a highly stimulating game to be a part of.

There are success stories and stories with a bad end. Without a good training (demo account) and a good technique preparation, the risk is to consider the forex as a negative yield investment, but if we choose to invest on training and graphics technologies, a good trading method leads to excellent returns.

Investing in Forex can be both safe and risky, depending on various factors. The foreign exchange market offers potential for significant profits, but it also involves inherent risks. Here are a few key points to consider:
Volatility: Forex markets are highly volatile, with prices fluctuating rapidly. While this volatility can present opportunities for profit, it also means that prices can change unpredictably, leading to potential losses.
Knowledge and Experience: To navigate the Forex market successfully, it's crucial to have a solid understanding of market dynamics, technical analysis, and risk management. Lack of knowledge and experience can increase the risk associated with Forex trading.
Leverage: Forex trading often involves the use of leverage, which amplifies both potential profits and losses. While leverage can enhance returns, it also increases risk. It's essential to use leverage cautiously and consider the potential downside.
Market Factors: Forex markets are influenced by a variety of factors, including economic indicators, geopolitical events, and central bank policies. Keeping up with these factors and their potential impact on currency values is critical for Forex investors.

Investing in forex can be both safe and risky, depending on how you approach it. It is essential to have a solid understanding of the market, use proper risk management techniques, and have a well-defined trading plan to minimize potential risks. Forex can be a profitable investment if you invest wisely and avoid taking unnecessary risks.

Yes, forex carries a certain level of risk. However, the key is effective risk management strategies.

That being said, actually, there are alternative forms of investment within the Forex market that could be considered less risky, particularly for beginners. Copytrading and Pamm (Percentage Allocation Management Module) are two such options.

Forex entails risk, but effective risk management is crucial. Additionally, beginners can explore comparatively lower-risk investment options within the Forex market.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Brajesh and I am from India. I have traded in Indian Stock and Commodities market for years. I am keen on knowing about Forex but I am little cynical because I have heard of some worse experience from people trading in Forex.
Need suggestion and feedbacks. Please advice.

Brajesh
i feel U forex can seem scary with all those horror stories flyin round Ur Indian market experience is a plus jus don believe everythin U read online

Back