• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Ironfx advisor told me I could never lose all my money but I did

I am having an issue with a company

Marianhilda

Recruit
Ironfx advisor kept calling me to invest more money.
I was told I wouldn’t lose all my money as I had an advisor and he made thousands and thousands trading.
Every time he called me he always asked for more money and I trusted him
Needless to say, I’ve lost everything and am trying to claim my losing a back due to his lying and bad advice.
Has anyone else had this problem

I was told I wouldn’t lose all my money as I had an advisor and he made thousands and thousands trading.
Needless to say, I’ve lost everything and am trying to claim my losing a back due to his lying and bad advice.
It's clear red signal when someone says 100% win. Unfortunately you can't do much but report about that manager along with chat screenshots

That is not possible, what you have been getting is called a margin call, you must have been in a heavy loss situation, and they asked you to add more balance to support your margin further if you wished to keep the trades going. That's how it works almost everywhere and I am sad to tell you that this one is probably on you friend.

That is not possible, what you have been getting is called a margin call, you must have been in a heavy loss situation, and they asked you to add more balance to support your margin further if you wished to keep the trades going. That's how it works almost everywhere and I am sad to tell you that this one is probably on you friend.

If a client loses money all by themselves, then they have a self-created problem. Based on the OP's original description of the issue, it sounds like the trades were made under the advice of an "advisor" working inside of IronFx. If this is true, then IronFx is responsible for the losses

MANY people have complained about "advisors" and "account managers" at brokers who follow this very simple program:

10 Insert new ciient
20 Promise the client safe trading and easy profits.
20 Give the client advice that leads to large losses.
40 Convince the client that more money needs to be deposited to fix the problem.
50 Go to 20

When the client gets upset enough, the advior or manager is somehow replaced (allegedly was fired or met with some other bad fate) and the replacement maes reassuring noises before doing the same thing.

Don't waste time. Gather your evidence and complain to any and all applicable regulators. This will get you started:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scam-types-where-to-complain-about-forex-and-other-financial-scams.76787/

Back