IronFX and 8Safe - SCAM alert (paid per order of Cyprus Financial Ombudsman)

Dear IronFX Officer,
In reply to your standard response here is my response:
I am using all jurisdictions to recover my money. The UK and EU authorities are waiting to see what will happen to Cyprus now that "regulation" in Cyprus has officially failed.
The Cyprus regulatory framework officially failed on 29 March 2018 when the Financial Ombudsman's decision was ignored by IronFX. The EU authorities now have the job of investigating IronFX and the Cyprus "regulatory" system.
I have had no reply from any of the email address you provided at IronFX.
Thank you.

Dear IronFX Officer,
I am using all jurisdictions to recover my money. The UK and EU authorities are waiting to see what will happen to Cyprus now that "regulation" in Cyprus has officially failed.
The Cyprus regulatory framework officially failed on 29 March 2018 when the Financial Ombudsman's decision was ignored by IronFX. The EU authorities now have the job of investigating IronFX and the Cyprus "regulatory" system.
Thank you.

Dear MarkW,

Thank you for your message.

Your matter has now been resolved.

Thank you

Dear IronFX Officer,
Thank you.
Can we have an update on your case resolution, please?

Can we have an update on your case resolution, please?

I received the money yesterday (29 May 2018). This included funds deposited plus a small profit from a very small amount of trading. The Financial Ombudsman in Cyprus decided in December 2017 that I should receive this amount. My original request (to withdraw all funds) was back in August 2015.

Back