• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss JustMarkets.com (was Justforex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Can you show some screenshots?
I decided to visit this thread as got to the reviews page where I've also left my feedback.
I'm not an IB, but an ordinary trader and haven't got any problems with them, so I even surprised to hear that. Maybe I would hurry to withdraw all my funds, but I trade too long here to urge to do this.
Anyway, it's the info that makes me thinking about who is lying - the broker or you. So please provide us with some evidences. It's important for me personally cause I care for my deposit (which is not small at all)
Thank you !
Justforex is a scammer broker.
Don't do any business with them.
My friend made 320$ profit but they canceled all those trades saying that it is money laundering and given him only his deposit back.
You can think that if the account is lost during trading do they give the deposit back.
So withdraw all the money back from this scammers

See people that justforex is a scammer broker.
My friend account number is 103346
In jusforex.
I had opened the trades and shown you that how the company eats the profit by 1 pip.
Means the eat how much you can imagine.
And after my friend made 320$ profit they refused to pay that he was doing money laundering.
Now tell me that is trading forex is money laundering.
Now you can see if the market is in range then you have to trade like that.
And using lot size is clients wish.
Company can't interfere in that.
And what justforex is saying that it is breach of their rules
This scammer broker had made rules that every client who comes to this broker must lose his money.

Attachments

• IMG-20170515-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20170515-WA0000.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20170515-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20170515-WA0004.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 1
Dear True traderr and Justforex scammer! The situation you`ve mentioned was caused by the rules violation. The results of trading were canceled due to the Anti-money Laundering policy. Our company is obliged to follow this policy in order to save the funds of our clients. The suspicious activity known as "Churning" was identified on the account. The trading result (losses and profits) was canceled and the funds that have been deposited were returned back to the account from which the deposit arrived. The explanations regarding this situation were sent to the client. Could you clarify, do you have any complaints concerning your trading? Please, provide us the number of your account. We will investigate your situation.

If
Dear True traderr and Justforex scammer! The situation you`ve mentioned was caused by the rules violation. The results of trading were canceled due to the Anti-money Laundering policy. Our company is obliged to follow this policy in order to save the funds of our clients. The suspicious activity known as "Churning" was identified on the account. The trading result (losses and profits) was canceled and the funds that have been deposited were returned back to the account from which the deposit arrived. The explanations regarding this situation were sent to the client. Could you clarify, do you have any complaints concerning your trading? Please, provide us the number of your account. We will investigate your situation.
If the account is lost during trading do you give the deposit back...
And you are scammer broker..

Attachments

• IMG-20170515-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20170515-WA0003.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20170515-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20170515-WA0002.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20170515-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20170515-WA0001.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 1
And if the fpa can see this scammer broker had closed every trade before the tp. So it had eaten the profit.
And I had seen first broker who is saying trading is money laundering...
Can you think this broker still want to investigate.

Dear Justforex scammer! If you have any complaints regarding your own trading, you can specify the number of your account in order we can help you. Please note that the orders may sometimes be closed not exactly at the indicated price. It is a usual situation on the market. We provide real Market Execution to our clients, as the reason of it the slippages may take place while trading.

Regarding the complaint you`ve described earlier, the client has already received an answer from our company and we are solving this situation directly with him.

Dear Justforex scammer! If you have any complaints regarding your own trading, you can specify the number of your account in order we can help you. Please note that the orders may sometimes be closed not exactly at the indicated price. It is a usual situation on the market. We provide real Market Execution to our clients, as the reason of it the slippages may take place while trading.

Regarding the complaint you`ve described earlier, the client has already received an answer from our company and we are solving this situation directly with him.
You are good in scamming.
See this it's not slippage you don't have rights to get clients.
Your regulation is also not satisfactory.
If you want have more of your scammed trade closing I can give you more.

Attachments

IMG-20170515-WA0001.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 0
    IMG-20170515-WA0002.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 0
    IMG-20170515-WA0003.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1
If you don't like the regulatory, why have you chosen this broker?

I understand well that you are disappointed with losing some money (not a very big sum, but it's a pity, of course). Sorry! BUT they say that you have performed churning... I've read what it is, and I can say that if I were a broker, I would cancel such 'pirate' profit as well.
I am not saying that they are righteous in all the things that are going on, but the situation seems strange to me.

There wasn't even a similar situation during my trading with them, and it's more than a year already

Everything's suspicious

Winjak isn't just suspicious. Winjack shows IP overlaps with JustForex's representative.

More cat food. Nom nom nom.

NoSpamCat.jpg

If you don't like the regulatory, why have you chosen this broker?

I understand well that you are disappointed with losing some money (not a very big sum, but it's a pity, of course). Sorry! BUT they say that you have performed churning... I've read what it is, and I can say that if I were a broker, I would cancel such 'pirate' profit as well.
I am not saying that they are righteous in all the things that are going on, but the situation seems strange to me.

There wasn't even a similar situation during my trading with them, and it's more than a year already

Everything's suspicious
I understand that the justforex had sent their employee to prove wrong the victims of this scammer broker
But people are smart enough.
Churning don't make loss to the broker company if it's a genuine.
Broker puts a spread every time we go into trade.
And they earn from there.
Whether we do churning or swing.
Broker is going to earn from spread.
But there are some scammer brokers who live on the deposit of the clients.
And they afraid to pay the profits and make excuses like churning or this and that.

Attachments

IMG-20170515-WA0003.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1
I understand that the justforex had sent their employee to prove wrong the victims of this scammer broker
But people are smart enough.
Churning don't make loss to the broker company if it's a genuine.
Broker puts a spread every time we go into trade.
And they earn from there.
Whether we do churning or swing.
Broker is going to earn from spread.
But there are some scammer brokers who live on the deposit of the clients.
And they afraid to pay the profits and make excuses like churning or this and that.
People can see this scammer broker closes the trades one pip lesser to the tp.
Either this broker is too smart to eat people money.
Or it have poorest liquidity providers from the world.
Or it is just imposing fake trading platform. God knows what is it.

Attachments

IMG-20170515-WA0002.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1
    IMG-20170515-WA0001.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 0
Back