• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss JustMarkets.com (was Justforex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
I understand that the justforex had sent their employee to prove wrong the victims of this scammer broker
But people are smart enough.
Churning don't make loss to the broker company if it's a genuine.
Broker puts a spread every time we go into trade.
And they earn from there.
Whether we do churning or swing.
Broker is going to earn from spread.
But there are some scammer brokers who live on the deposit of the clients.
And they afraid to pay the profits and make excuses like churning or this and that.
Well, if trading with some broker makes me their employee, let it be so, as you wish. :)
I just say that people may believe both to you and the broker's representative, cause there is no details except screenshots that may be fabricated as well, sorry, but it's hard to believe someone's words in the internet nowadays...
I thought you are writing about IB's commissions, that's why I decided that churning is what could be done for getting more and more commissions. I know what it is and have read investopedia, etc :D
And later you said that you are a trader
So , sorry man, if I am wrong, but it looks strange. like you write from two different accounts, and who is cheating ha ...

Spam Cat notices that you have IP overlaps with a JustForex Representative.

You are a multi. You are a spammer. You are cat food. Nom nom nom.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Well, if trading with some broker makes me their employee, let it be so, as you wish. :)
I just say that people may believe both to you and the broker's representative, cause there is no details except screenshots that may be fabricated as well, sorry, but it's hard to believe someone's words in the internet nowadays...
I thought you are writing about IB's commissions, that's why I decided that churning is what could be done for getting more and more commissions. I know what it is and have read investopedia, etc :D
And later you said that you are a trader
So , sorry man, if I am wrong, but it looks strange. like you write from two different accounts, and who is cheating ha ...
You still wants that this broker should cheat the people.
It's not fabricated.
Its real if the broker is giving the real platform.
And you have to come to save the broker that's why they pay you.
Or you are the main owner of this scammer broker.
Good of words but bad of instincts.
I don't like this broker and wouldn't had joined it if someone else before had warned me about these scammers.
That I am giving other innocent people the info.
And if I am wrong people can go to broker and see that they will go in with their money and will come out with their hands free.
Then they can again comment here. And representatives like you will prove them wrong also.
If someone give one proof then you will say that sometime slippage occurs if I give more proves then you will say it's fabricated.
Justforex had hired nice hypnotizers.
To make people fool.

You still wants that this broker should cheat the people.
It's not fabricated.
Its real if the broker is giving the real platform.
And you have to come to save the broker that's why they pay you.
Or you are the main owner of this scammer broker.
Good of words but bad of instincts.
I don't like this broker and wouldn't had joined it if someone else before had warned me about these scammers.
That I am giving other innocent people the info.
And if I am wrong people can go to broker and see that they will go in with their money and will come out with their hands free.
Then they can again comment here. And representatives like you will prove them wrong also.
If someone give one proof then you will say that sometime slippage occurs if I give more proves then you will say it's fabricated.
Justforex had hired nice hypnotizers.
To make people fool.
I wish I was so rich to own a brokerage company, but unfortunately...
That works in two sides, you don't believe in what I am saying (and these are obvious facts, that you said one thing at the beginning, and now your legend has changed), I can't believe that your words are really true...
I am not against your postings here, you can write everything you want, of course, and it isn't of my care, cause seriously, they don't pay me for chatting :D I've just asked for some more info to make those two different stories fit some concept, but everything I read is accusation, and it's not very pleasant for me, indeed. Screenshots are the same all the time, I thought they are different at first.
I even don't know what to think, cause it's an issue for me too, as I was thinking about who's right when I got into this thread, as I work with this broker, and obviously, their words are making more sense, and I\m still not in a hurry to withdraw my money
However, I won't be surprised if you proclaim me a director of justforex

Spam Cat is 100% sure that Winjak is an employee of JustForex. He's probably not a director. More likely, he's a very low level employee trying to use spam to impress his boss.

I wish I was so rich to own a brokerage company, but unfortunately...
That works in two sides, you don't believe in what I am saying (and these are obvious facts, that you said one thing at the beginning, and now your legend has changed), I can't believe that your words are really true...
I am not against your postings here, you can write everything you want, of course, and it isn't of my care, cause seriously, they don't pay me for chatting :D I've just asked for some more info to make those two different stories fit some concept, but everything I read is accusation, and it's not very pleasant for me, indeed. Screenshots are the same all the time, I thought they are different at first.
I even don't know what to think, cause it's an issue for me too, as I was thinking about who's right when I got into this thread, as I work with this broker, and obviously, their words are making more sense, and I\m still not in a hurry to withdraw my money
However, I won't be surprised if you proclaim me a director of justforex
You say you are a trader and being with this company for a year.
These trades are from this broker and can you check the wrongs in these trades.
If you are a neutral man not their pupet

Attachments

• IMG-20170515-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20170515-WA0003.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG-20170515-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20170515-WA0002.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG-20170515-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20170515-WA0001.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 0
Hello.
I worked for justforex thinking that I will earn some money by reffereing clients to them.
And it is showing 182$ as you can see..
But I put a withdraw yesterday.
And its still pending.
I gone to live chat they ask me to contact me to affiliate. But from them no reply..
I wouldn't had been worried until i read this post.
But now I feel they are really scammers and eat my money...sorry to say but I lost money to this scammer broker.
If you people want to save tour hard earned money then get sway from this broker..

Attachments

• received_397237127342816.jpeg
    received_397237127342816.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20170519-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20170519-WA0000.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 2
Hello.
I worked for justforex thinking that I will earn some money by reffereing clients to them.
And it is showing 182$ as you can see..
But I put a withdraw yesterday.
And its still pending.
I gone to live chat they ask me to contact me to affiliate. But from them no reply..
I wouldn't had been worried until i read this post.
But now I feel they are really scammers and eat my money...sorry to say but I lost money to this scammer broker.
If you people want to save tour hard earned money then get sway from this broker..
I told you justforex is a scammer broker.
They will not pay you anything
Now they will send you an email after few days that the revenue you earned is from churning or policy violation.
And they will eat your comission.
If someone more are interested to try this scammer they can go on.

Recently received an email that they cancelled my revenue and closed my ib
Very serious topic that they are scamming .
Now i have to inform my friends and clients to leave this brker.
Don't join this broker ever.
This is poorly regulated broker.
Doesn't give shits to any of clients.

Very interesting. I'm getting thrilled by this story more and more.

On the one hand, I worry a little, cause I have a depo here. On the other hand, three freshly registered accounts without any avatars and info don't make me strongly believe in everything said above...
It's hardly believable that they have been working for 5 years without great accidents, and started scamming actively now. Anyway, I've seen the same docs attached to posts, and saw the prices. It's really strange, cause I haven't faced such problems

So.. I won't even judge who is right and who's wrong. Just will wait for their official answer and hope to see some proofs for deciding what to do.

Spam Cat is sad to find that an active member like alextrader79 is using the same IP as JustForex's rep and another spammer for JustForex.

Spam Cat will now shove you into the oven and roast you for a few hours before eating your corpse. Nom nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

My money us gone. Not Alex trader's. Seems clear that he wants to save the company.
If someone really believe justforex then he should ask for the official journal that how many accounts are opened there till date and how many had survived.
I bet 99% of the accounts are bet due to wrong placement of trades by the broker.
But at the end I can assume that this person is really justforex representative, who want to save the company. And want to hide every point coming in front.

Of course, what could I get from such person as you, who can only write some confused text without any reasonable proofs.
Yeah, my money aren't gone and I've never been suspected for cheating and violating policies... Maybe this is the reason?

I don't try to protect anyone here, but if a person is a cheater, he would say that I'm a representative of someone in ANY case. It's just obvious. Firstly, your second account said that Mr Winjak is a representative, now you're writing the same about me. Funny! Note, please, that I haven't written even A WORD that would save (as you say it) a company.

And as I've mentioned before... "I won't even judge who is right and who's wrong. Just will wait for their official answer and hope to see some proofs for deciding what to do."
If they provide profs of the fact you have been cheating, I'll leave with them. If not, I'll think of shifting to some other broker maybe. But still, my trading was always fine (on ECN)

You forgot to mention that you work for JustForex. You are a multi and a spammer.

Back