• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss JustMarkets.com (was Justforex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Honestly, I’m not gonna convince you. If you wanna open an account and trade, just go for it. If not, nobody is gonna regret,

You need to understand that I want to open an account, but I need to be sure that the company is honest and fulfills the stated conditions. Is there anything supernatural?

Sure not, your wish is legit. However, knowing that you don’t trust to outsiders’ opinions, I can say that there is only one way for you – just open an account and check the broker by yourself. I also wanna add that the broker is pretty good, and I have never doubted their honesty.

Welcome Hot Deposit Bonus!

girla.jpg

Dear forumers!

Today we are launching a new "Hot deposit bonus" from JustForex. According to its terms, you get 100% bonus on every deposit from 100 USD and more. That is, you have an opportunity to double the amount available for trading. You withdraw profits anytime and even will be able to withdraw the bonus amount, if you follow the promotion conditions.

To get the bonus, you need to deposit at least 100 USD with any payment method and do not forget to mark "Get a Deposit Bonus". If you have forgotten, write to our support team, we will credit a bonus by hand.

Our hot bonus is valid for only two months – until 31 July. During this time, you can get bonuses for a total amount of 20 000 USD! Don't wait till the last minute, deposit your account and trade on comfortable terms with JustForex.

A detailed description of the summer bonus and its rules are waiting for you on this page.

Wishing sunny summer and profitable trading,
JustForex team

Meet Analytics from Trading Central in your Back Office!

Dear forumers!

We are keen to introduce you a new service – trading forecasts and recommendations from Trading Central Agency. We transmit the signals from the leading independent expert for five popular currency pairs – EUR/USD, AUD/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY – into clients' Back Offices.

If you have deposited your account at least once, then you get in your Back Office:
  • analysis of the price behavior;
  • forecasts of price movements for a week and for a month;
  • recommendations for orders execution;
  • price movement graph;
  • levels of support, resistance and trend reversal, applied on the graph;
  • targets for take profit setting;
  • an alternative scenario if the price goes against a trend;
  • technical analysis by means of RSI, MA, MACD indicators, Bollinger bands.
In addition, you can use the TC.Technical Analysis indicator from Trading Central in the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. Trading recommendations and technical analysis from Trading Central will be added directly to the dynamic graph window. Herewith you can choose a timeframe of the graph adjusting analytics according to own trading style.

To read the description of the service in more details, please follow this page.

We wish you profitable trading with analytics from Trading Central!
JustForex team

While somebody is thinking, others are making money. For example, last week I had a pretty good profit trading on news as EUR/USD showed some nice moves.

Somebody else is losing money. Stopping and thinking is very wise when trading forex. Rushing in because someone else is making money is a fast way to lose a lot of money.

What kind of news are you talking about? How much profit did you get from a specifical event?

Shortly speaking, I’ve decided to make a small deposit after reading many reviews, most of which were positive. Additionally, I’ve been following this forum branch for a pretty long time, so I think everything is gonna be ok. By the way, here is my screenshot. Am I allowed to talk with you now?

scren.jpg

If I had to mention all news, it would make a pretty long story…actually, I don’t really wanna raise the state. For example, yesterday they published data on the employment rate in the US, after which the market grew pretty much. That time I was lucky to put my buy order at 1.11568 point aaaand BOOM!!! I got 1500 pips and almost 300$ of profit! How do you like it?

That’s pretty impressive for sure, but how did you know that exactly the buying order was the right decision?

Back