• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss JustMarkets.com (was Justforex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
I think that a broker must not give any shakes to people. It’s work is about offering a high-quality service of Forex trading and cashing out the money without any problems. Generally, Just Forex does everything right.

Visit our office in Klang!

Dear JustForex clients!

March 28th 2016 can be named the day of the official start of JustForex presence in Malaysia.

The whole opening event started with the registration, when the visitors have received souveniers from the company and the tickets for the lucky draw.

ms-office1.jpg

Following the welcome speeches from all the team members and the regional representative manager, the office was officially opened.

ms-office3.jpg

After the opening ceremony and lunch, all the visitors had the chance to ask the questions and share their experience of working with JustForex. JustForex has also made a couple of surprises like the quizz about the company services and the lucky draw session.

ms-office4.jpg

ms-office5.jpg
ms-office6.jpg

ms-office7.jpg

We believe that the office will be the place each partner and client can come over and learn more information about the trading, meet the people who share the same passion to Forex and spend some quality time. Soon we will announce the educational plan that our regional manager will prepare for the clients.

We have chosen Klang as our first destination of the office to make sure that our clients and partners feel comfortable not standing in a traffic jam and always having place to park. Our clients live in different cities around the country, so Klang will be the place people can come from different destinations. Everything you need is near you, including international banks. Klang is the city of the king and we treat our clients as kings.

It was a great pleasure to meet dearest partners, clients and friends. It was our first meeting, but definetely not the last one.

Office address: No 9B, Jalan Bayu Tinggi 1B/KS6, Batu Unjur, 41200 Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Working hours: 9 am - 9 pm
Morgan (Regional Representative): 018-6659913

Best regards,
JustForex team

Hello everyone! This branch really looks alive now, and people are coming. I think it is a good sign. The broker should be OK since they have clients.

Certainly they are OK and also honest. There are no problems with trading, the conditions are pretty good, and they cash out fast. Are you trading with them or just asking?

For now, I’m just looking after the broker. I have a friend that has been trading with them for a long time, but I still can’t decide…

While you are thinking, somebody is earning the money)

And somebody else is losing money. Stopping and thinking is very wise when trading forex. Rushing in because someone else is making money is a fast way to lose a lot of money.

You know, people can earn money everywhere, so it’s not something new for me. I just wanna get to know the company better before putting my money and time in.

Thank you very much, captain obvious) I wouldn’t guess it without your tips… The thing is that I’m not a kind of person that really trusts to some reviews in the internet. For me, it’s much more important to know the opinions of real customers and to see the real facts!

Back