JustForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 23, 2018

Join live discussion of JustForex.com on our forum

Selangor, Malaysia,
May 15, 2018,

Systems faulty

I had bad experience with this broker. I opened buy position and set up SL. Suddenly the price surged opposite but it didn’t stopped at my SL resulting that I lost much more. I emailed and complained but the broker denied the system faulty. All the details are in my email.
Indonesia,
Oct 24, 2017,

Alright!
Last friday (October 22) i took 2 positions on GBPUSD. I set the Top Profit at 1.3100. The chart went goes down to 1.3087. How come the Line didn't hit my Top Profit?!
I will never use this terrible broker anymore!

Beware guys!

And i sent the proofs by email many times to complain but they were nothing answer. Customer services really unprofessional
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Sep 29, 2017,

One of the best forex broker

Justforex is one of the best forex broker. They give the best execution time, best deposit and withdrawal method, best IB and many more.

Great broker! No requote!
sylhet, Bangladesh,
Aug 3, 2017,

Good Broker

i face a problem.
and i lost my dollar
i contact just forex team
they solve my problem
and back my dollar
i advice everyone join this broker.
Thanks justforex team.
Jun 21, 2017,

Dont go with this broker - manipulates the charts and trades.

This broker may be a scammer as some have stated. I had a bad experience with them recently. I was always losing on my trades. So, i decided to see what i was doing wrong. Guess what i discovered? This company could be manipulating the charts. One example, which i communicated to them vide email, is the chart GBPJPY pair on Monday 19th June 2017. The chart from JF shows a bearish candle which full bodied for 18 pips but the same candle in FXTM and Tradingview show a long shadow bearish candle of only 8 pips. I lost the trade as it got stopped out. They still have not replied my email. The clown in live chat says it has to do with Liquidity Provider. Now that is really a joke. All they can do is point to an email address.

Please dont say i am a green horn in trading. The cheat is very obvious.
Mumbai , India,
May 18, 2017,

Justforex is a justscammer

Avoid this company.
This scammer broker can make thousands of rules that scam your money if you are a trader.
Revenues if you are it's ib.
The main thing is that they are scammer and don't want to pay.

May 5, 2017 - 1 Star Justforex is a scammer.
They loot the clients with their spreads.
And don't pay their it's with proper comission..
Don't even get trapped here..
Mumbai, India,
May 4, 2017,

Don't get attracted with justforex rebates they don't pay after you make it.

This is true.
That justforex is a scam broker.
They offer the ib commission up to 16$/lot traded.
And when lots are traded fulfilling all the conditions. They say that this is violation of company policy.
And again the client agreements.
The main reason that my revenue was canceled is that the company is a scam broker they earn from the deposits, not from the orders traded.
If they earn from the orders traded how they can refuse to pay my share which is half of the brokerage they earn from spread. And this is what they offer publically.
Buy because they are providing fake trading materials so that if the account is not lost during the trading and ib revenue is generated during this period, they have to pay this from their own pocket.
So they name it as company policy violation...
All truth of a scam broker.
And I will spread it as much.
Because people should be aware of the justforex strategy.
That while placing a trade they manipulate the order by one pip and when closing the order they again steal one pip, plus the spread if of 2 pips becomes 4 pip.
And of the 4 pip they refuse to pay the one pip ib revenue to the ib who brought the client to this scam broker.
Reply by JustForexcom submitted May 11, 2017:
Dear True traderr! Please provide us the detailed information on your trading account number, the partner account number and the method of client attraction.
Morocco,
Feb 20, 2017,

Justforex The best

guys this is very good broker, i chose it because all the websites talk about Justforex and i find a lot of forums talk about it.
My number of Welcome account is 83140
my the experience of trading with justforex company it's amazing and easy you can trade by your phone android or ios 'MT4 Application' i have very good experience with this broker. my results of trading on bonus funds is 70 dollars by 5 dollars bonus and i can open new trades if i want.
everyone should open account with this broker you will meet good support online for help and everythig is okay. justforex the best broker
Romania,
Feb 6, 2017,

Very good spreads, fast withdrawal.
I think this is the best broker for scalping.
Just a little problem once with the servers.

Algeria,
Nov 29, 2016,

Honestly they are very good till this day.
ECN account tight spread and very fast order. Fast withdrawal i tried E-currency they are very fast.
3 month now working with them i am satisfied