• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LionFXTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
So far my experience with both the software and the creator have been really positive.
If anyone asks my opinion I would tell them its well worth the money.

I am so excited for January when I go live. (After Christmas).

I will be updating this thread with my findings.

Cheers all :D

Yesterday was my first day trading this EA. 8 open trades and 33% drawdown made it rough going. It got out of it with a small profit in the end but I quickly cut my risk to 25% of that recommended. Trading against the trend is scary. Does anyone know what the maximum number of open trades can be?

Yesterday was my first day trading this EA. 8 open trades and 33% drawdown made it rough going. It got out of it with a small profit in the end but I quickly cut my risk to 25% of that recommended. Trading against the trend is scary. Does anyone know what the maximum number of open trades can be?

did it to me the same !!!
it continues to open many positions over and over against the trend, 8-11-15 times ....
where is the logic of this EA?

If you look at myfxbook for me, you will see that I never had more than three open at a time.

I am curious what settings you guys are using.

It took my demo account from 500 to over 3000 from Oct 20 to Dec 22 and never did I experience that.

Can you share your settings and trade history here for us to see please.

Hi snapped 2002
My first day trading on a well funded live account at default settings apart from lot size. I totally disregard demo accounts as meaningless however if it can't make money on a demo it never will.I have now changed the lot size and risk to 25% of that recommended. On seeing danb's post mentioning 15 open trades I may still have too much risk.
If you only had 3 trades on a demo then you should be looking at changing brokers presuming you have your GMT seeing right.
Good luck!

There is an EA for this.

You can also ask the creator of the EA for recommendations.
Another good source would be your broker themselves.
it will all depend on your trading location in relation to your brokerage.

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/gmt

Good luck
When Broker time is 9 hour and GMT is 10 hour, is GMToffset +1 or -1?

That was my question.

Do you have a clear response for this question? Thank you.

Can you please share the EA for this.

Last edited:
Back