• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LionFXTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
I got it to work, I was using the wrong experts folder.
As far as Lion FX goes, he has given me the product.
I will now test it and see how it performs
I would appreciate it if the moderators could remove my previous comments.
Alex said that he uses that site to collect payments and track orders.
he always gives the EA through E-mail, I told him that this will happen over and over again that people will think they have been ripped off. Anyways, I will keep this forum posted.

My "myfxbook" username is SnapDragon2016, feel free to look me up and feel free to comment suggestions.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/SnapDragon2016/my-lionfx-test/1771582

Okay it is up and running and I am just waiting for the first trade to hit :)

I am using a 500 USD demo account and the settings in the welcome E-mail.

BTW the EA for the GMT offset set the GMT is +1 even though my broker seems to be 6 hours ahead of me.
My computer time is 06:08 and the MT4 time is 12:08.

Why would the EA say its one hour instead of the 6 hour difference.

Okay so far so good, one trade loss and then one trade win.
I know we are way t early in the testing to determine how the EA performs however i am encouraged by the fact that everytime I ask the creator Alex a question he is fast with a reply and help.

Please feel free to track the EA's progress on my "myFXbook" account.
I am using the settings as recommended by the author and my GMT is +1.
We are both using the same broker "forex4you" however I am not sure I will be sticking with them.

My link is http://www.myfxbook.com/members/SnapDragon2016/my-lionfx-test/1771582

Cheers all :)

I would like to clarify something about Lion FX.
In comment #202 I took back calling Alex a scammer as it was just a misunderstanding and asked that the moderators remove me calling him a scammer.

I guess that this can't be done because it would seriously screw up the flow of the comments and add a lot of confusion.

So I am saying it for ALL to see.

Alex is NOT a scammer.
Alex did NOT steal a penny from me.
Alex DOES reply to customer questions fast and professional.

I guess I was a little quick to pull the trigger but I have been burnt in the past by others.

Anyways I hope I have cleared up my position for everyone.

Cheers :)

I have decided to do my testing with Oanda.
I have read some things about forex4you and I will stick to Oanda.

I have no proof at all but I do not want to chance becoming a statistic so I will stay with what I know.

Well I learned a lesson last night with Lion FX.

DO NOT adjust trade sizes etc when I am half asleep and not thinking clearly lol :eek:
I busted my account.:eek::oops::(

So I reset the demo account back to the way it was at approx 1290 and reset the EA settings the way they were. o_O:rolleyes:

For any that are wondering, I am looking at trade history to judge this EA, not single trade values.

Consistent winning choices is more valuable to me than a few big trades. ;)

I thought about just redoing the whole thing but I feel an accurate picture is important so I am leaving the whole ugly mess I made right where it is :cool:

Cheers

Back