• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LionFXTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
The link below is a simple EA that does exactly this.... It will alert and advise you of your Broker GMTOffset. For some reason i can't attach the file on this post, i even tried zipping it.

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4lU05RGpJKtM3MydFdkMXdrR0E&usp=sharing

Thanks for this smart tool !!!

Yours Oks

Hello Lazy Traders!

DO NOT USE OTHER PAIRS THAN EUR/USD !!!

My account is almost empty. Several trades of other pairs were STOPPED OUT and made BIG loss!

EUR/USD runs with wins.

Yours Oks

hi ...last night i go live

my demo was gmt +2
my live also gmt +2

i used mql5 vps for my demo latency is 1.43 result was same as vendor

my live account vps is wabzilla, latency 1.25 result is 6 minute faster than demo. Result is 3 dollar loss

what will be the explanation.....can someone help me out

how can i make same as my demo trade.

thanks

I recently purchased this EA and thought I would share my experience with it as I go. My broker is Tallinex (GMT +0). I activated the EA on a demo account late Tuesday afternoon (Tallinex-Demo ECN-PRO with leverage set to 1:200 and beginning balance at 10,000). At first I left all settings as they came with the exception of GMT offset, which I set to 0, and risk factor, which I set to 0.1 (wanted to see performance with settings as provided) . Before I left on a drive with my family I decided to remove the EA from the chart (EURUSD 15m) and place it again, changing the settings this time around to the settings provided in the license email. About 5 seconds after I confirmed the settings the EA placed a 1 lot, long position. We came back a few hours ago and it had closed the position after about 3 hours for a $57 profit. So far it hasn't placed any more trades. I'm going to run it for at least a couple of weeks before I loose it on my live account. I'll update my results in a week or so. Thanks for your reviews and info, it helped me decide to purchase this (my first) EA. Happy trading!

Attachments

• lionfxchart1.jpg
    lionfxchart1.jpg
    738.1 KB · Views: 3
I have bought this EA for the past 3 days. I have set the GMT offset to +3. I let it trade on my demo at FXChoice ECN account. Currency is EUR/USD and timeframe is 15 minutes. So far it has not started to trade. Why do you think it is not trading?

Last edited:
I have bought this EA for the past 3 days. I have set the GMT offset to +3. I let it trade on my demo at FXChoice ECN account. Currency is EUR/USD and timeframe is 15 minutes. So far it has not started to trade. Why do you think it is not trading?

I have the same problem, but on my real live account, no trades yet, my offset is +3 too.
Don't know what the problem is.

Hola amigos,
Compré esta EA. Espero tener pronto el León Fx comerciante para configurar en mi VPS.

Espero que funcione bien ...
Si alguien le puede aconsejar con temas importantes?
Buena suerte a todos

Hola amigos,
Compré esta EA. Espero tener pronto el León Fx comerciante para configurar en mi VPS.

Espero que funcione bien ...
Si alguien le puede aconsejar con temas importantes?
Buena suerte a todos
Hola!
Por fin alguien de habla hispana.
Llevo siguiendo este hilo hace tiempo y los consejos que te puedo dar según lo que estuve leyendo aquí y en Myfxbook son:
En general a todo Robot de Scalping, Broker ECN y VPS
En cuanto a este Robot en particular:
Mucho cuidado con la configuración del GTMoffset
Las demás configuraciones usar las que recomienda el vendedor, excepto las de MM/Riesgo.

Mucha suerte

Back