Ponzi Scheme Managed Account Question - Courtenay House Trading Group

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Hi everyone,
I didn't want to post until we were sure but the member on here "toldyaso" is actually David Sipina, we have traced the IP address he is using one of David's known properties. Again, I urge you to consider carefully what you post. I have reported this to ASIC. I just hope this doesn't mean we are in fact caught in a Ponzi scheme.
Righto pal. Not sure where to start with that one. You blithering idiot. I'd say it's more likely that you're something to do with it. I'm just an interested onlooker mate that's been trying to warn fools not to go into this scam for years. Anyway, I've lost interest in the whole bloody thing now. So much drivel has been spouted in defence of these clowns. I suppose pharaoh is tony iervasi on his iPad as well. Grow up you buffoon

David, it's really time you turned yourself in. I know the police are looking for you, the ASIC lawyer told me yesterday.
You don't need to get aggressive with me mate. I have your address, phone number and car rego, I'm happy to post those on here unless you do the right thing

Toldyaso's whole 'claw back' get investors to pay out investors idea rather than company directors gave it all way.

David, it's really time you turned yourself in. I know the police are looking for you, the ASIC lawyer told me yesterday.
You don't need to get aggressive with me mate. I have your address, phone number and car rego, I'm happy to post those on here unless you do the right thing
Post away mate

Why would the police be looking for me if there has been no crime committed? This is just an investigation at this stage by ASIC and the liquidators.

Is that right is it David? I have information to the contrary. Sounds to me like you've ripped off the wrong crowd.
I think for the good of the community you should take yourself off the forum. Or the administrator should. It's totally out of line that you can post your trashy stuff on here and let everyone feel the pain. I'm sure you never considered the human beings in this did you David?

Back