• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MXTrade.com

General discussions of a financial company
I had a scam about this forex.
They opened and closed a very bad operation and I lose 82.500 $ before and other 22.000 after.
I have a graphics where you can see the scam
I have already written to cysec and Interpol.

do not trade with mxtrade they are scam once you deposit they will keep on asking deposit more deposit more.i have a worse experience with then.first i was told if make a deposit of 200$ it would be fine and i will assign a broker to help me in trading i said ok as i am not expert in trading but when actually deposit they said increase the deposit otherwise we will not give you trades.when i was about to withdraw broker came and ask me to open this position in fact he want me to suffer a lose this is my account number 8002191 i have a proof their dishonesty.i once again warn you people do not trade with them look here is chat of my broker
[2:50:09 PM] *** korg haynes would like to add you on Skype

Hi hf.ali, I'd like to add you as a contact. ***
[2:59:51 PM] *** Ali Shafiq has shared contact details with korg haynes. ***
[3:00:39 PM] Ali Shafiq: hello korh how r u?
[3:01:23 PM] korg haynes: hello
[3:01:27 PM] korg haynes: good
[3:01:29 PM] korg haynes: you/
[3:01:38 PM] Ali Shafiq: i am fine thank you for asking
[3:01:47 PM] korg haynes: insha Allah
[3:01:56 PM] Ali Shafiq: hahahahahaha
[3:02:08 PM] korg haynes: why
[3:02:49 PM] Ali Shafiq: for nothing
[3:03:36 PM] Ali Shafiq: you want me to open a position in oil?
[3:03:51 PM] korg haynes: Yes..
[3:04:11 PM] korg haynes: I need maximum 700 to 1000$ on your side.
[3:04:22 PM] korg haynes: give us 40% profit maximum at the end of the day.
[3:04:40 PM] Ali Shafiq: i will add but if i see something
[3:04:43 PM] korg haynes: whats muy chart
[3:05:50 PM] Ali Shafiq: yes i saw that
[3:06:25 PM] korg haynes: go to GBPUSD BUY 0.10 Take profit 1.47900
[3:07:43 PM] Ali Shafiq: i took that position
[3:12:10 PM] korg haynes: good
[3:12:15 PM] korg haynes: must be plus
[3:12:30 PM] Ali Shafiq: yes
[3:13:07 PM] korg haynes: look no need to wait till i give you a good results.
[3:13:21 PM] korg haynes: we need to react on OIL. if indeed you want to make money on this
[3:13:35 PM] Ali Shafiq: ok
[3:13:45 PM] Ali Shafiq: what is the sign of oil
[3:13:58 PM] korg haynes: CL-MAY15
[3:13:58 PM] Ali Shafiq: XAU/USD is GOLD what is oil?
[3:14:23 PM] korg haynes: I give yo the exact trend on oil.
[3:14:34 PM] korg haynes: you must put 700$ 1000 maximum
[3:14:38 PM] Ali Shafiq: which way to open buy or sell?
[3:15:18 PM] Ali Shafiq: i will add ok
[3:15:28 PM] Ali Shafiq: let arrange something ok
[3:15:34 PM] korg haynes: Ok . Ill wait with you
[3:15:34 PM] Ali Shafiq: me*
[3:15:55 PM] Ali Shafiq: you want me to open oil?
[3:16:02 PM] korg haynes: This is Business between you and me
[3:16:12 PM] Ali Shafiq: yes
[3:16:42 PM] korg haynes: we need to react at this moment on OIL.
[3:16:48 PM] Ali Shafiq: ok
[3:17:09 PM] korg haynes: so you better move your feet and get yourself on this
[3:17:32 PM] Ali Shafiq: hm.ok
[3:17:51 PM] korg haynes: No such a normal business will give you 40% profits.
[3:18:25 PM] Ali Shafiq: i know but 40% is impossible
[3:24:28 PM] korg haynes: Look Knowledge is money..
[3:24:43 PM] Ali Shafiq: lokk lets make a deal
[3:24:55 PM] Ali Shafiq: teach me forex i will pay you
[3:24:58 PM] korg haynes: I will show you professional trade. Only you have to do is participate
[3:25:44 PM] Ali Shafiq: what do you say
[3:26:00 PM] korg haynes: Look You have a bad experience in FOrex.?
[3:26:10 PM] korg haynes: I will teach you indicators.
[3:26:15 PM] Ali Shafiq: yeh even worse
[3:26:16 PM] korg haynes: but first you need to follow me
[3:26:30 PM] korg haynes: Forex small movement. you ll gone.
[3:26:47 PM] Ali Shafiq: ok what i have to do?
[3:27:04 PM] korg haynes: I need you to go with me on OIL>
[3:27:14 PM] Ali Shafiq: yes
[3:27:31 PM] korg haynes: ok put 1000$ maximum
[3:28:04 PM] Ali Shafiq: not now i dont have it now but i will put it only if you assure me to do this
[3:29:00 PM] korg haynes: jkl'k
[3:29:11 PM] Ali Shafiq: what is this?
[3:29:20 PM] Ali Shafiq: jkl'k
[3:29:28 PM] korg haynes: Look I dont have time to push you more..
[3:29:31 PM] korg haynes: on OIL>
[3:29:36 PM] korg haynes: because its moving
[3:29:56 PM] Ali Shafiq: i dont have it know from where i can arrange it
[3:30:15 PM] korg haynes: How much you can arrange..?
[3:30:58 PM] Ali Shafiq: in next month i will put rest 800$ i promise i will have my salary then it is the only possible way
[3:31:23 PM] korg haynes: put 500$ at this moment
[3:31:56 PM] Ali Shafiq: i dont have even 5$ in my account
[3:32:41 PM] korg haynes: Ok i cant give you trades ..
[3:32:50 PM] Ali Shafiq: ok
[3:32:52 PM] korg haynes: GBPUSD profits.. its ok for you i think
[3:33:05 PM] Ali Shafiq: ok
[3:33:17 PM] Ali Shafiq: thank you for your time
[3:33:24 PM] korg haynes: Arrange money, then back to me.
[3:33:44 PM] Ali Shafiq: i will not thank you bye
[3:33:54 PM] korg haynes: ok
[7:00:39 PM] korg haynes: hello
[7:35:47 PM] Ali Shafiq: yes
[7:36:52 PM] korg haynes: how are u?
[7:36:58 PM] korg haynes: put 100
[7:37:08 PM] Ali Shafiq: where?
[7:37:17 PM] Ali Shafiq: i am fine not to bad
[7:44:53 PM] korg haynes: 1.08000
[8:08:27 PM] Ali Shafiq: good
[8:09:41 PM] korg haynes: Ok I give you trades. Give me minimum 200$. Ill show you
[8:10:18 PM] korg haynes: I just balance the level you have.

Dear Ali!! I think it’s your personal issue with Korg Haynes. Because, I trade with MxTrade from last year but, I never faced any problem for investing pressure or withdrawing problem. Obviously, I get my profit instantly without any delay. By the way, I seem the problem is for depending on others. Don’t depend on any signal site or account manager without your knowledge. Listen. It can be maximum your temporary solution. And, if they scam with you don’t blame your broker. Without proper trading knowledge honesty the success is impossible.

Last edited:
Dear Kemer thank you for reply.you may on the right side but please have a look over the conversation i had with Korg. ok let it be why they are not processing my withdrawal time is gone everything is finished nobody replying including korg. i strongly recommend you to have a look aforementioned conversation. do you think that it is an ethical behavior i request to you if you know Korg then ask him to release my money please i would be very thankful to you

hello
i am working with mx account number 8004565 but they are not letting me withdraw my profit they saying to put more money and make more profit the broker named Gavin Anderson i'll have to put more money when i am not getting the profit why shall i put more money in it , now they want me to complete the trading volume , if someone wants to win the bonus he shall complete the trading volume i had cleared this issue in the start that i can withdraw the profit what ever i made they said yes and now they are not letting me withdraw they saying you can withdraw your actual money but not the profit :( now no one replying

Hi Khurram,

We regret to hear that you felt no one's bothering to attend to your concern. But upon checking your records, we have already informed you about the trading terms and conditions and have repeatedly emphasize that you cannot withdraw the profits you made on your Bonus until you reach the required trading volume.

You can, however, withdraw the profit you've made on your deposit. We have processed your withdrawal request (profits you earned on your investment) and should have arrive within the day.

The Bonus and the profits you've made are still on your account and would not go anywhere else. You just have to meet the trading volume and by then, you can order for a withdrawal request as you wish.

Regards,
MXTrade Support Team

Dear Mxtrade

why not tell the customer that you operate unlicensed. The Lau doesn't exit. It is only a fake.
t 'a ghost company, is exactly a ghost. Used just to fool people and remain unpunished.
Do not believe you? Go to the website of Lau and discover that the site menus do not work, the phone is idle, the email is not working, the license has a strange code (note the number), address in Hong Kong is not accurate.
Just did go to the website of Mxtrade.
Done?
Now go down the home page. The headquarters of Lau is different. Now you trava in Sycelles, but it is not over. Open any document them and go further down. The Lau is now the Caribbean (British Virgin Island). It's not over. Now open the site Object moved which is the clone of Mxtrade. The Lau now located in Malta always inaccurate address.
Contact the IFSC and discover that the license is a fake.
I tell you all this?
I have been defrauded by this company, I have stolen a lot of money. In what way?
My broker (Marco De Santis) opened operations without my permission.
He has manipulated the data by blocking the market (I have proof. They disappeared 4 minutes). To justify this disappearance they have said it is due to a bug. In that operation I have gained an enormous amount but do not want to pay. In fact they told me that I have lost. It's not true.
I was attacked by the secretary of Italian mxtrade as a person who faked the whole thing. It's not true. I've been robbed. Many have been defrauded and robbed of their money.
The sites Russians are full of complaints against Mxtrade and Tradingbanks.
The mxtrade stole money to my wife too. A lot of money.
I want my gain and damage
I don't know if you know about italian mxtrade and its theft and fraud.

Back