• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MXTrade.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Ali,

We understand your frustration about not being able to communicate properly with our broker. On checking your records, we've found out that you actually open more than 35 trades with the $200 deposit that you've made. This is the reason why Korg is asking you to fund your account, to save you from bad margin.

Just like what you've said, you are not an expert trader, so why trade alone? You traded by yourself and even expert traders sometimes experience hit and missed. What more for a beginner? You need a broker to guide you on your trade, at least until you can stand alone.

Regards,
MXTrade

Hi Leo,

We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. We know who you are, we have a few clients in Italy and we know your story. MXTrade is fully licensed by the IFSC and we operate legally. You can check and call our support to clarify.

Regarding your complaint, we are aware that you are trading alone and was actually informed that there was a system glitch but still insisted to trade. In this light, we believe you are solely responsible for your actions as we have done our part.

Moreover, most of your funds are given back to you that is why we can't comprehend why you are so eager to complain about this matter.

Regards,
MXTrade

Dear Mxtrade

You do not have no license.
The Lau doesn't exit.
I tried to call Lau. The number is Off.
Stop with the system error. With that operation I earned a lot of money.
The italian mxtrade also stolen money to my wife, and scams a lot people.
Marco De Santis opened that operation.

Do you want me to stop? ok no problem
I had already sent to italian mxtrade the agreement, but they never answered.

Dear Mxtrade

You do not have no license.
The Lau doesn't exit.
I tried to call Lau. The number is Off.
Stop with the system error. With that operation I earned a lot of money.
The italian mxtrade also stolen money to my wife, and scams a lot people.
Marco De Santis opened that operation.

Do you want me to stop? ok no problem
I had already sent to italian mxtrade the agreement, but they never answered.

Hi Leo,

We get the point of you being displeased about your experience. But let us remind you that trading works in both ways and never one way like you wanted it to be.

We would also like to reiterate that we are licensed and we strive to give the best trading services we can to our clients.

If you feel the need to report us to any authorized body for this matter, you can do so as you wish. Perhaps, that would be the only way that you can shed light about the whole thing.

Regards,
MXTrade

Dear Mxtrade
You didn't answer to my question.
Tell me your licence.
where can I see the head office of Lau? Hong Kong? Malta? Seychelles? British Virgin Island? Its' licence
You have the brokers thieves and dishonest in Italy.
you don'tgive the best trading services we can to your clients.

There is another forex "Tradingbanks" affiliate with LAU.
In the MXtrade, the LAU is in Seychelles, in Tradignbanks is Malta
In your Documents is in British Virgin Island.

This is impossible...

best regards

my coversation in skype with my account manager

his skype is daniel.payne460

[25/5/2015 5:56:42 μμ] *** Ο χρήστης Χαράλαμπος Χατζηπαναγιώτης θέλει να σας προσθέσει στο Skype

Γεια σου Daniel Payne, θα ήθελα να σε προσθέσω στις επαφές μου. ***
[25/5/2015 6:02:32 μμ] *** Ο χρήστης Daniel Payne μοιράστηκε στοιχεία επικοινωνίας με τον χρήστη Χαράλαμπος Χατζηπαναγιώτης. ***
[25/5/2015 6:35:02 μμ | Επεξεργασία από τον χρήστη 6:35:08 μμ] Χαράλαμπος Χατζηπαναγιώτης: hello Daniel
[25/5/2015 6:36:47 μμ] Daniel Payne: hello
[25/5/2015 6:37:33 μμ] Χαράλαμπος Χατζηπαναγιώτης: Daniel can you call you from here?
[25/5/2015 6:38:15 μμ] *** Κλήση από τον χρήστη Daniel Payne ***
[25/5/2015 6:47:39 μμ] Χαράλαμπος Χατζηπαναγιώτης: OIL-JUL15
[25/5/2015 6:48:33 μμ] Χαράλαμπος Χατζηπαναγιώτης: what means JUL15
[25/5/2015 6:51:24 μμ] *** Η κλήση ολοκληρώθηκε, διάρκεια 13:07 ***
[2/6/2015 1:44:46 μμ] Daniel Payne - mxtrades.com: so whats happening do you have some incoto activate your account?
[2/6/2015 1:46:37 μμ] Χαράλαμπος Χατζηπαναγιώτης: no
[2/6/2015 1:46:46 μμ] Χαράλαμπος Χατζηπαναγιώτης: nothing
[6:08:06 μμ] Daniel Payne - mxtrades.com: hey so what happens do you have some money so we can start making money for you?
[6:24:57 μμ] Χαράλαμπος Χατζηπαναγιώτης: no
[6:29:30 μμ] Daniel Payne - mxtrades.com: so when?
[6:49:13 μμ] Χαράλαμπος Χατζηπαναγιώτης: never
[6:50:01 μμ] Daniel Payne - mxtrades.com: so why you playing games?? what d f you think its a game
[6:50:26 μμ] Χαράλαμπος Χατζηπαναγιώτης: yes....
[6:51:03 μμ] Daniel Payne - mxtrades.com: **** you ****ing **** ass hole
[6:52:24 μμ] Χαράλαμπος Χατζηπαναγιώτης: thanks

greenshot_2015-06-08_19-17-03.jpg

Last edited:
Dear Mxtrade
You didn't answer to my question.
Tell me your licence.
where can I see the head office of Lau? Hong Kong? Malta? Seychelles? British Virgin Island? Its' licence
You have the brokers thieves and dishonest in Italy.
you don'tgive the best trading services we can to your clients.

There is another forex "Tradingbanks" affiliate with LAU.
In the MXtrade, the LAU is in Seychelles, in Tradignbanks is Malta
In your Documents is in British Virgin Island.

This is impossible...

best regards

Hi Leo,

As we've told you before, Lau Global Services is fully regulated by the IFSC. For more information please contact your account manager.

Regards,
MXTrade

my coversation in skype with my account manager

his skype is daniel.payne460

[25/5/2015 5:56:42 μμ] *** Ο χρήστης Χαράλαμπος Χατζηπαναγιώτης θέλει να σας προσθέσει στο Skype

Γεια σου Daniel Payne, θα ήθελα να σε προσθέσω στις επαφές μου. ***
[25/5/2015 6:02:32 μμ] *** Ο χρήστης Daniel Payne μοιράστηκε στοιχεία επικοινωνίας με τον χρήστη Χαράλαμπος Χατζηπαναγιώτης. ***
[25/5/2015 6:35:02 μμ | Επεξεργασία από τον χρήστη 6:35:08 μμ] Χαράλαμπος Χατζηπαναγιώτης: hello Daniel
[25/5/2015 6:36:47 μμ] Daniel Payne: hello
[25/5/2015 6:37:33 μμ] Χαράλαμπος Χατζηπαναγιώτης: Daniel can you call you from here?
[25/5/2015 6:38:15 μμ] *** Κλήση από τον χρήστη Daniel Payne ***
[25/5/2015 6:47:39 μμ] Χαράλαμπος Χατζηπαναγιώτης: OIL-JUL15
[25/5/2015 6:48:33 μμ] Χαράλαμπος Χατζηπαναγιώτης: what means JUL15
[25/5/2015 6:51:24 μμ] *** Η κλήση ολοκληρώθηκε, διάρκεια 13:07 ***
[2/6/2015 1:44:46 μμ] Daniel Payne - mxtrades.com: so whats happening do you have some incoto activate your account?
[2/6/2015 1:46:37 μμ] Χαράλαμπος Χατζηπαναγιώτης: no
[2/6/2015 1:46:46 μμ] Χαράλαμπος Χατζηπαναγιώτης: nothing
[6:08:06 μμ] Daniel Payne - mxtrades.com: hey so what happens do you have some money so we can start making money for you?
[6:24:57 μμ] Χαράλαμπος Χατζηπαναγιώτης: no
[6:29:30 μμ] Daniel Payne - mxtrades.com: so when?
[6:49:13 μμ] Χαράλαμπος Χατζηπαναγιώτης: never
[6:50:01 μμ] Daniel Payne - mxtrades.com: so why you playing games?? what d f you think its a game
[6:50:26 μμ] Χαράλαμπος Χατζηπαναγιώτης: yes....
[6:51:03 μμ] Daniel Payne - mxtrades.com: **** you ****ing **** ass hole
[6:52:24 μμ] Χαράλαμπος Χατζηπαναγιώτης: thanks

View attachment 19974

Hi Andromeas,

We are also in disbelief that those words came from a person who is expected to act in a professional manner, considering the position he holds as an account manager.

We sincerely do apologize for this unbecoming behavior and assure you that we will take the necessary actions to avoid such incidents in the future.

For your reference, Mr. Daniel Payne is an employee of one of our affiliate partners and due to this unacceptable behavior that Mr. Payne carried out, we will no longer allow him to work with our company again.

It is in these events that we are also able to re-assess our organization and method on how we deliver our services not just to our existing clients but to potential clients as well.

Thank you for reporting this inappropriate action from one of our affiliates and allowing us to cut unproductive ties that oppose with our mission to serve our clients better.

Please do expect a call from one of our representatives to further discuss and hopefully resolve the conflict and again, we sincerely apologize for this matter.

Regards,
MXTrade

Dear Mxtrade

you are still not responding.
I tried to call Lau. The american number is not connected. WHY?
I sent an email. Error server. WHY?
I called my friend who live in Hong Kong. The address of LAU is not correct. WHY?
Tell me and to all forexpeacearmy your licence.

You can't answer because you don't have a licence.
IFSC.JPG

ISSUE WITHDRAWING FUNDS FROM MXTRADE
Hi All,
I am having issues withdrawing from my MXTRADE account number 8016220, I started trading on the said account on the 10th of July 2015 after confirming that I can make withdrawals as per below mail-

MXTRADE- WIRE TRANSFER
Amber Scott ascott
To
tbams2001@yahoo.com
Jul 2
Hi Mr. Bamidele,
Good day! How are you?
I believe that you talked to one of our Finance Agent Meghan Clifford.
You're concern is if you can withdraw using Wire Transfer, YES, you can make a request in your client area, just inform us what process do you want to receive your money. And if you wished to withdraw using wire transfer, we will ask you to provide your bank details and we will send the amount in your bank.
Let me know if you have a question.
Thank you and Have a great day!

Regards,
Amber Scott
Finance Manager

I traded till on the 13th July 2015 when Tim Evans introduced himself as my Account Manager and began to give instructions on which instrument to open and I later realized 3 days later that whenever I open these positions my account will be disable so I am unable to close the positions. I made several compliants on this through MXTRADE Chats but I was always referred to Tim Evans who would turn down my request for access. It was apparent that he wanted total control of the account when a Gold position was opened from the back end.
The two major trades that had loses USDHUF and COPPER were advised by him and my account disable such that I could not stop the trade until the loses were out of hand and I realized that the plan was for me to lose the account. See advice mail below; the FIAT advice was change to USDHUF

MXtrade.com
Tim Evans tevans
To
tbams2001@yahoo.com
Jul 16
COPPER 2 lots BUY
FIAT 1 lot BUY
Tim Evans357 22 0073103

I was offered a credit of USD 7,000 which I had till 30th of July to payoff so I can make withdrawal but to my surprise upon full payment, I was told that I can not make withdraw even of my capital which is USD 14,500. There is a profit of USD 2,843.92 and bonus of USD 13,500 still in the account screen shots below;

Inline image

Inline image
Inline image

I hereby call for sanity and prudence in processing the withdrawal placed, let me know if I need to reduce the amount to only my capital less profits if need be as the funds is need urgently as I had to source for funds to pay the credit which I was told that I will be able to withdraw on settlement of same thereof. I am afraid I will have to report this case to the Interpol if not addressed on Monday the 3rd of August, 2015.

Back