Naked Trading

Rambo35

Corporal
How many of you trade naked? First of all, if you are really naked for the sake for everyone around you get dressed. Secondly, most of you know what I refer to and to those who do not: naked trading refers to trading without any indicators, just the chart free of clutter and noise.

I have not tried it, although I do not use many indicators and my charts are almost naked. I did come across a few traders, in real life as well as online, who swear by trading naked and claim it has truly improved their trading.

What are your experiences with naked trading? Did it improve your trading and how?

How many of you trade naked? First of all, if you are really naked for the sake for everyone around you get dressed. Secondly, most of you know what I refer to and to those who do not: naked trading refers to trading without any indicators, just the chart free of clutter and noise.

I have not tried it, although I do not use many indicators and my charts are almost naked. I did come across a few traders, in real life as well as online, who swear by trading naked and claim it has truly improved their trading.

What are your experiences with naked trading? Did it improve your trading and how?

Half Naked with a few indis.... :D

I usually at least wear some underwear. This avoids startling house guests too severely.

I do try to keep from overwhelming my chart with indicators, but usually have at least a few.

i trade half-naked too. i trade with a bunch of indicators but I have separate charts that are either purely naked or semi-naked. I like them that way; more satisfying.

naked trading Effect: basically, it helps you focus more intently.

There is one reason to consider not trading completely naked - if you have fans in a cooling pad for your laptop and really do set it in your lap, there can be painful consequences. :p

Why you are talking about price action trading in a different angle!
Yes, its the best way to me as well!

Back