NEW!!! UNIQUE Sentiment Based ANALYTICAL and TRADING service

Will you take part with FPA NEW Sentiment system project?

• Yes, I will participate. Please start development!

Votes: 337 98.0%
  • No, I do not believe in FPA Sentiment and will not participate.

Votes: 7 2.0%

• Total voters
I don't call my self a trader; I'm still Sive's student but I'm more than happy to participate.

Outstanding idea!
May be worth looking at using the analysis of the worst performing traders as a contrarian indicator as well. Assuming that the Pareto (80/20) rule applies, with 80,000 traders using the consensus of the 80% underperformers (which includes me!) would have high statistical significance.

I have followed Sive for a long time now and and very grateful for his insight and willingness to share!!
Definitely count me in, please

I appreciate all that Sive has done in the education realm, but I must disagree with the merit of this "experiment". I believe the results will be no better than the Forex World Cup. Those who do well initially will rise to the top. Many in our community will latch-on and start trading this sentiment. Then, when a poor-forecasting period comes, followers will lose money and abandon their positions for a loss. Then, things will look good again and the process repeats. That being said, I do sincerely hope I am wrong and something good comes from this.

I believe that individual trading psychology and entry/exit techniques will be more of a factor than the underlying FPA group sentiment. But then again, what do I know. I'm still trying to figure out this game called trading.

I appreciate all that Sive has done in the education realm, but I must disagree with the merit of this "experiment". I believe the results will be no better than the Forex World Cup. Those who do well initially will rise to the top. Many in our community will latch-on and start trading this sentiment. Then, when a poor-forecasting period comes, followers will lose money and abandon their positions for a loss. Then, things will look good again and the process repeats. That being said, I do sincerely hope I am wrong and something good comes from this.

I believe that individual trading psychology and entry/exit techniques will be more of a factor than the underlying FPA group sentiment. But then again, what do I know. I'm still trying to figure out this game called trading.

Hey!! A dissenting voice at last!! I voted yes and will participate because it is an experiment. I have no idea what to expect and indeed Sives post gives little detail of what is planned. I have to say that many of the responses are a bit over keen for my liking - please don't anyone start trading on this till we all see the detail and what the results are like!!!

All the best

Michael

Back