• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NewTradeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi I've been with them for almost a year (managed account) and its been going great. I have withdrawn 4 times no problem. I've been scammed a few times so went for this regulated broker who seem pretty solid. All in all I'm satisfied and would definitely recommend them.

Spam Cat says you are lying. You tried to create another forums account from the same anonymous proxy used by Baladax30. NewTradeFx's website only says they are in the process of getting registered with Cysec. The company makes no claim to any currnt regulation.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Is newtradefx regulated by FCA? My understanding is capital market services UK ltd is FCA regulated, not newtradefx though is said covered by capital market services. Not sure if this is legally binding if newtradefx goes bust. Anyone can shed some lights on this? so far anyone has issue of withdrawal? l have been approached by a cold call to trade with them.

I've been scammed in the pasted a few times- and im very cautious -
I don't know about the trading but im with Newtradefx in their managed account since beginning of 2013 and doing very good.
I withdraw on a semi annual basis the profits with no problem.

Spam Cat says you are lying. NewTradeFx's domain was first registered on April 7, 2014.

NoSpamCat.jpg

NewTradeFX reports

Hi Baladax30, seems a bit convenient that you have just joined and only posted on this forum.

Are you or anyone else able to share your account statement? Or have their account up on MyFXBook?

I've been receiving bi-monthly reports from NewTradeFX and wanted to compare an actual managed account against their reports. Their reports seem too good to be true.

I've attached January report for everyone to see.

Attachments

• Trading Record 15.1.15 - 31.1.15.pdf
    4.9 MB · Views: 13
Fake

I am with Newtradefx maneged account from 5 months my account maneger is Dean Price i invested big amount but didn't withdraw any money from this account. when ever I wanted to withdraw they don't answer phone now I'm calling Dean from two weeks he don't answer they opened 3 positions last Thursday but they didn't bother to check my account agian or close the positions they opened from 5 days unprofessional people seating and doing trading c***. :mad::mad:

Good

hi
Iam with newtradefx maneged account from 7 months they helped me a lot thank you

Last edited:
Back