• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NordhillCapital.com (Maksim Sepp)

General discussions of a financial company
Hi aum108,

Sorry but I can not do this. I am afraid that I will lose this facility . Thank you for your understanding. But if you want to see live open and closed positions, you can open an account with Hantec and MixPlan. If there are others in this plan can confirm this.
Instead I show here each monthly result which I will get into this system .

Hi aum108,

Sorry but I can not do this. I am afraid that I will lose this facility . Thank you for your understanding. But if you want to see live open and closed positions, you can open an account with Hantec and MixPlan. If there are others in this plan can confirm this.
Instead I show here each monthly result which I will get into this system .

No problem.
Yes, we have been already discussing about Hantec & MixPlan in this forum.
NordillCapital unfortunately doesn't povide a myfxbook-report for the MixPlan.
So, we don't know if that strategy was profitable in the past at all.
I prefer to see the past results before I invest 15K.
Thank you

No problem.
Yes, we have been already discussing about Hantec & MixPlan in this forum.
NordillCapital unfortunately doesn't povide a myfxbook-report for the MixPlan.
So, we don't know if that strategy was profitable in the past at all.
I prefer to see the past results before I invest 15K.
Thank you
Yes, you're right , there is no myfxbook link to this strategy in the past. Just know that it is a mix made up of other strategies. I will update here the results that I have

I ask the Nordhill which is the annual profit that they expected in MixPlan with Hantec Broker and this is the answer :

"The expected income for mix plan depends on the broker. For Hantec it's around 40-60% annually"

finally a solid month. Hawk delivered over 8% in the month and Shark the underperformed for the last quarter went on to a whopping 16%

Excellent news, I haven't checked much since I stopped the managed account and started trading the account myself, but I always had a very good relationship with NH and SFX, once I have extra funds, NH will be my only option for a managed account next year.

finally a solid month. Hawk delivered over 8% in the month and Shark the underperformed for the last quarter went on to a whopping 16%

Nice month, but what does that bring the average monthly return for the year to for each plan?

Nice month, but what does that bring the average monthly return for the year to for each plan?

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 10.45.36 am.jpg

attached is the YTD for Hawk. It became available to investors in July.

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 10.47.31 am.jpg

This is Crystal YTD. came available in august.

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 10.48.22 am.jpg

this is shark YTD been available since May.

This is Crystal YTD. came available in august

Where you find this information?
Crystal came available for investors only in october.

Nordhill strongly recommend investing all new strategies only via sfx markets, not regulated brokers. It's not good.

So I think nordhill - mix ponzi scheme (mix plans with steady % profit) and short-time work trading strategies(when strategies stop works, they just changed strategies).
Nordhill investors can't earn during long-time period.

Back