• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NordhillCapital.com (Maksim Sepp)

General discussions of a financial company
Yet you can also use Hantec, and swiss quote with them and its the same behaviour and they have no dealings with the guys

Only the Shark and Hybrid systems can also be traded at Hantec and Swissquote. NHill allows the Hawk system to only be traded at SFX.

Only the Shark and Hybrid systems can also be traded at Hantec and Swissquote. NHill allows the Hawk system to only be traded at SFX.
so? whats your point? you still think its a scam? the same behaviour for those products is across all their brokerage platforms. Sure SFX may carry a higher risk from what you've alluded to however those other 2 platforms are independent.

Marcelo, do the trades from the Shark system appear live on your MT4 platform, or do they only show up after the trades have been closed?
Hi Falconer, the trades are shown after they are closed, as Kelix explained here.

Just some corrections, SFX-Market is regulated by FSASVG. I wouldn't do business with a non regulated company.

The information you mentioned about not being able to see the trades it doesn't proceed as a measurement of ponzi scheme, if you have an account with Hantec Markets or Swissquote, both also managed by NH, the same procedure will take place, you won't be able to see the trades live. NH and other managed companies around the world do that to protect their trading system, otherwise the investors could copy the system and the trades, simple as that.

By the way, NH is not managing my account anymore, I decided to revoke the investment account and now I'm trading the invest account as my personal trading account with SFX. Nothing wrong with NH, I just decided to have another personal trading account to diversify my strategies, but in the future, I'll come back to one of the investments offered by NH.

Hi guys ! After a long tome of research and reading I've decided to give it a try with Nordhill. Is there still anyone of you investing with them and how is it going ? Which plan do you suggest (According to the stats HAWK FX is working better than the other two) ?

Thank you!

Hi guys ! After a long tome of research and reading I've decided to give it a try with Nordhill. Is there still anyone of you investing with them and how is it going ? Which plan do you suggest (According to the stats HAWK FX is working better than the other two) ?

Thank you!

At the moment, I wouldn't recomend Nordhill Capital to anyone of my relatives or friends at all.
I don't want them to loose money.

Actually according to the stats most of their systems go well for a few months,
then they turn into negative performance (For ex. Hyper FX, Gorilla FX, Hybrid FX, Shark FX ..... )
Shark FX had 28 consecutive positive months before they published the system for investors. Since then, it had only negative months.

The broker (or the money) is located in St.Vincent & Grenadines and regulation is less strict.

My suggestion:
Be aware that the money you want to invest could be lost forever, all of it.
So, if you really want to risk your money with their systems,
honestly, just invest as little as you can.

Personally, I lost 20% with Hyper & Shark.
However, I switched to Hawk 3 weeks ago, and it recovered 4% since then.

I am registered in MIXPLAN with Hantec broker , and the transaction will start in November 01 . I will update here the results that I have with this plan

good luck, Im currently on HawkFX after a few weeks of very average performance on Shark.

If the trades are only shown to the investor after they have been closed, it removes transparency. If the accounts were being held at a reputable, FCA regulated broker, this would be less of an issue. However if the accounts are held at SFX which is unregulated and based in St Vincent and Grenadines, this means there is little or no rule of law that SFX needs to abide by.

Nordhill and SFX are owned and run by the same people. The fact that trades are not available in real time to be viewed by investors and are only posted once they are closed, points to the largest potential risk: SFX and Nordhill could possibly have created a false track record (easy to do if you run your own unregulated MT4 brokerage firm) which they use to attract new investor capital. They can then create false trades which they post on investors' accounts which generally show good profits, however possibly not based on real trades. They may or may not place real trades.

This leads to more and more investors lodging capital at SFX which can be used to pay to older investors who request withdrawals. In other words, this could potentially be a large Ponzi scheme where the newer investors are paying for older investors' withdrawals and paper 'profits'.

As I mentioned before, if such delayed trade reporting was being done at a regulated, reputable broker, it could be a perfectly genuine program. However, the fact that the track record and trades have been placed at SFX which does not have the burden of needing to keep to the rule of law, the lack of transparency of live trades points to the possibility of a Ponzi scheme.

I think all investors would like their strategies to be genuine as the numbers have been very good. It would be great if they are genuine. However the signs point to the risk of it possibly being otherwise.

The trades are start in my account ( Hantec ) , and I see live the position when are open and close . I will update here the results after one month

Back