• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NordhillCapital.com (Maksim Sepp)

General discussions of a financial company
Hey guys,
I know you just recently swapped, but any experiences with the Shark FX?

Thank you
None.. Its new for me too. I'm not even sure how often the trades appear, if its a Monday trade system them I'm assuming Monday/Tuesday the trades and net result of those positions will appear.

It will be nice if somebody have FXBlue or MFB real accounts connected, so we can see the performance.

Please anyone who has any strategy from NH, can you please post links to your accounts here? Thank you

I agree - bad months are NOTHING WRONG, it is absolutely normal. Cant believe that such a big company feels ashamed of poor performance so they decided not to update MFB - seems absolutely not-professional to me :-(

It will be nice if somebody have FXBlue or MFB real accounts connected, so we can see the performance.

Please anyone who has any strategy from NH, can you please post links to your accounts here? Thank you

I agree - bad months are NOTHING WRONG, it is absolutely normal. Cant believe that such a big company feels ashamed of poor performance so they decided not to update MFB - seems absolutely not-professional to me :-(

Marcelo has posted his MFXB. Check previous posts

Hi Marcelo, I have withdrawn my funds to my personal account,..it took around 4days..I have ordered a withdrawal to my Bank since Wednesday but I haven't received and reply and the funds is still sitting in my personal account..
How many days did your withdrawal to bank took after u submitted the withdrawal form?.

Hi Marcelo, I have withdrawn my funds to my personal account,..it took around 4days..I have ordered a withdrawal to my Bank since Wednesday but I haven't received and reply and the funds is still sitting in my personal account..
How many days did your withdrawal to bank took after u submitted the withdrawal form?.
Mine was 5-7 working days.

This is my account with NH, I left everything opened for investors to have a look, This is the Hyper FX, aggressive mode and $5K invested.

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/5k-sfx-nh-managed/1631316

Back