• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NordhillCapital.com (Maksim Sepp)

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Marcelo how many hrs/days does it takes to transfer funds from trading account to personal account..my funds is still stuck in processing for over 24hrs now..transferring from trading account to personal account should not normally take this long
I really hope withdrawal is smooth with them (sfx markets).

Hi tomaxzyn, I tried to go trough my emails, but I couldn't find the right timing that it took for me, but the transfer from trading account to personal account is not done automatically, and it should be done within the first 7 days of the month, which is your case, from my experience, by tomorrow it should be processed, so then you still have time to request a withdrawal (if you wish) to your bank account via the form that you have to download, is this what you mean or you just want to transfer your capital to your personal account?

Well, at the moment Shark FX is doing well, while the other three strategies are not.
They might turn around soon or not at all, but I am not going to wait for this turnaround.
If I were a completely new investor, I rather have my money on Shark FX right now.
So I asked Nordhill to switch my account's strategy plan from Hyper FX to Shark FX.

I think is a right choice to do, unfortunately I don't have $10K to be able to shift right now, so I'm still deciding what to do.

To be honest, I'm thinking about telling NH to stop trading for a while, until they resolve the poor performance with the systems, in the meantime, I have a personal trading account with SFX, I may just transfer the managed capital there and trade myself the account, I can make some profits from there and once the systems improved, I'll transfer capital again between accounts to the trading account. I firmly believe they will get rid of the poor performance, it's just a matter of improving the systems again, but by now, I won't add any money. Because I know how to trade, that's an option that I have, either trade for myself, or tell NH to stop trading until resolve the situation.

I think is a right choice to do, unfortunately I don't have $10K to be able to shift right now, so I'm still deciding what to do.

Hi Marcelo

My old account started at 5000$, and it is at 4200$ now. There was no need to add money for Shark FX.
They used the same account and the same money, just switched strategies from Hyper FX to Shark FX.

But it's your money and your decision to make. o_O

To be honest, I'm thinking about telling NH to stop trading for a while, until they resolve the poor performance with the systems, in the meantime, I have a personal trading account with SFX, I may just transfer the managed capital there and trade myself the account, I can make some profits from there and once the systems improved, I'll transfer capital again between accounts to the trading account. I firmly believe they will get rid of the poor performance, it's just a matter of improving the systems again, but by now, I won't add any money. Because I know how to trade, that's an option that I have, either trade for myself, or tell NH to stop trading until resolve the situation.

I hope you suceed with your own trading. Maybe one day we can follow you with managed accounts. :D

Yup, simply wrote to them and they changed me from Hyper to Shark.

Hoping this month is better. Plus I hear Stonegain one of their IB's is offering a bonus % due to the terrible performance since March.

Hi Marcelo

My old account started at 5000$, and it is at 4200$ now. There was no need to add money for Shark FX.
They used the same account and the same money, just switched strategies from Hyper FX to Shark FX.

But it's your money and your decision to make. o_O

I hope you suceed with your own trading. Maybe one day we can follow you with managed accounts. :D

Thanks for the tip, I din't know you could shift to Shark FX with less than $10K, I read only on NH website and there it shows $10K as minimum investment, but it makes sense for the actual clients to shift without the need to add extra money, my currently account is at $4846.00. That could be an option for me as well.

Thanks, why not, I won't give up on NH, after so much effort and time spending to find a good company to invest.

I became a money manager after successfully finished a world forex competition among top 10 traders, but it's something I don't want to disclaim inside this thread. But feel free to ask me through pm.

Take care everyone.

Thanks for the tip, I din't know you could shift to Shark FX with less than $10K, I read only on NH website and there it shows $10K as minimum investment, but it makes sense for the actual clients to shift without the need to add extra money, my currently account is at $4846.00. That could be an option for me as well.
Thanks, why not, I won't give up on NH, after so much effort and time spending to find a good company to invest. .

Yes, they write that you need 10K for Shark FX,
but I ask them if I could switch anyway. ;)

They also write that 50K is the minimal investment for the Mix strategy, but when I asked them
if I could follow with less money, they wrote back that 15K are enough for the Mix (Hantec or Swissqüote)

I became a money manager after successfully finished a world forex competition among top 10 traders, but it's something I don't want to disclaim inside this thread. But feel free to ask me through pm.
Take care everyone.

Congratulations about the successful result at the forex competition.
If Nordhill does not get better by the end of the year, I will PM you. :)
Thank you.

Hello everybody, wha NH is not updating MFB performance? Last update is by the end of May...

Hi Daniel, I'm reminding NH staff about it for the past 3 months, it's been quite frustrating, it looks for me that they don't want to show a poor performance, I asked yesterday about the same issue and they told me they will contact the technical team again.

To me, there is nothing wrong with a poor performance, it happens from time to time, it's better to see poor performance and see the company bounce back of the bad situation, then it will grow stronger.

See other companies who had an amazing performance for years and, out of a sudden, evaporated with clients money on a single day or few weeks (the scams ones).

So it's better to show to the public the real situation and show us that the company is doing "whatever it takes" to get out of it and become better.

Back