• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NordhillCapital.com (Maksim Sepp)

General discussions of a financial company
If you want to call FSASV "real" regulation, then I guess you could say they are regulated. It's common knowledge that SFX and Nordhill are one and the same for all intents and purposes. They're run by the same guys. If you trust FSASV regulation, then you wouldn't be trying to get to Hantec who is under what I consider "real" regulation by FSA UK. Any trade history from SFX isn't worth the paper it's printed on. Too easy for the guys the run the broker to edit and create their own trader history on MT4. Unless you have first hand knowledge of personally depositing money with SFX and making profits the past 2 to 3 years for the duration of their track record and and then withdrawing the profits, it's very, very hard to trust.

But what about the FPA real performance test made on Nordhill Hybrid FX ?

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/managed_forex_performance/nordhill_capital_hybrid_fx/real
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/managed_forex_performance/nordhill_capital_hybrid_fx/real
Can that real test be manipulated as well?

I don't really understand why lots of people are so angry at Nordhill and would like to add my humble opinion.

(Re a system with seemingly steady returns and no drawdowns, have a look at Anmaric myfxbook.com/members/Anmaric_LTD and where their systems are at after Brexit.)

Cheers,
Spinal Tap

OWO, that's shocking, they wiped out everyone's account in a single day, just like Fotressfunds (a.k.a lion fund), since 2012 with a very good track record, but turned out to be another scam, if you look at their system, everything was hidden, you can't see the balance, you can't see, equity, they were trading over 1 min time, that's really scaring. Another reason I like NH, despite those 3 months of DD period, they are way more transparent, but I know people will still complain, you can't always please everyone, it's part of the human being.

I don't really understand why lots of people are so angry at Nordhill and would like to add my humble opinion.

That Shark is only being promoted after two years of actual trading can also be seen as a positive sign. At least there is a good life track record before offering it to the public. Should it have been offered two years ago just based on back testing? A manager doing this cannot be taken seriously in my eyes. Is two years too long? Maybe, but not necessairily, and not unusual.

I'm not angry, just wished I could have followed Shark's good life track record last year already.. :rolleyes:

The last 3 months have been frustrating, but a drawdown of 10-15% is very little, especially when compared to the ytd performance. Any investment in such a speculative system, even if it is a very good one, should by made for at least a year, minimum. Sometimes the timing of entering a system can just be bad luck. But that doesn't make the system necessairily bad. (Re a system with seemingly steady returns and no drawdowns, have a look at Anmaric myfxbook.com/members/Anmaric_LTD and where their systems are at after Brexit.)

I know that feeling about entering a system at the wrong time.
About 90% of the systems I follow with real money go the wrong way after I subscrie, despite having a good record in the past.

Let's see if this happen to Shark FX too, when I join ;)

But that doesn't make the system necessairily bad. (Re a system with seemingly steady returns and no drawdowns, have a look at Anmaric myfxbook.com/members/Anmaric_LTD and where their systems are at after Brexit.)

Anmaric is scary! :eek:
I'm glad I didn't follow it.

Re the speculation if Nordhill manipulated the track record at SFX, I have no indication for that. I entered Hyper at SFX last autumn and had no problems withdrawing substantial gains this spring. (Yes, I was lucky for once, often it is the other way round.) And trades/trade execution in my new Hantec account are comparable to my SFX account. (Hantec opened later, so I am in the red there.)

I'm glad your Hantec account is finally fixed and running well.
Is it a USD or CHF account now?

If you like to share your Hantex "MIX FX" results with us then try fxblue.
It's much easier than myfxbook.

http://www.fxblue.com/live/register/mt4-account-sync

Thank you!

Now max drawadown at 16.75%..still not looking good..
i spoke to their live support asking why performance have not been good for the past 3-4months and i all i being told is there is a new strategy called shark-fx if i i wanna switch..
I think the main focus should be on recovering from the present drawdown and not advising to join shark fx..
i think the present drawdown is as a result of the change in market conditions which does not suit their strategy presently and it seems no solution have been found to that..
I have ended one of my account with them and withdrawing the funds..i would keep an eye on the 2nd account and decide in the next few days whether to continue with their service or not..

Now max drawadown at 16.75%..still not looking good..
i spoke to their live support asking why performance have not been good for the past 3-4months and i all i being told is there is a new strategy called shark-fx if i i wanna switch..
I think the main focus should be on recovering from the present drawdown and not advising to join shark fx..
i think the present drawdown is as a result of the change in market conditions which does not suit their strategy presently and it seems no solution have been found to that..
I have ended one of my account with them and withdrawing the funds..i would keep an eye on the 2nd account and decide in the next few days whether to continue with their service or not..

I'm still up +21%, but on March 31st, it was +44%, so it's a 23% drop since the peak performance. It took me a long time to finally find a company that fits my criteria of regulation and professionalism.

If they told you to to join Shark Fx as an option, then that's okay, but if they told you to switch your account to the new system if you're not satisfied, then it's another thing. Shark Fx won't guarantee that you'll have profits in the future, the same thing can happen with a new system.

The market has been quite volatile and it's been providing great trading opportunities outside the robots/system condition.

I told them to reduce the risk, because sometimes one single trade is able to lose 3-4%.

Since I still have profit, I'll leave it open, but if it drops further 10-15%, it will reach my b/e point. Then I may consider closing it. But by now, I can still stand the losses and see if the system will revert start giving better results

I'm still up +21%, but on March 31st, it was +44%, so it's a 23% drop since the peak performance. It took me a long time to finally find a company that fits my criteria of regulation and professionalism.

If they told you to to join Shark Fx as an option, then that's okay, but if they told you to switch your account to the new system if you're not satisfied, then it's another thing. Shark Fx won't guarantee that you'll have profits in the future, the same thing can happen with a new system.

The market has been quite volatile and it's been providing great trading opportunities outside the robots/system condition.

I told them to reduce the risk, because sometimes one single trade is able to lose 3-4%.

Since I still have profit, I'll leave it open, but if it drops further 10-15%, it will reach my b/e point. Then I may consider closing it. But by now, I can still stand the losses and see if the system will revert start giving better results

I've got a heap of loss trades on the 30th... Yet we should have hit our stop losses for June... What gives!

@kelix to be honest with u, it can begin to better from nextweek and it also get VERY worst.
i might likely end my 2nd account with them today and stay on the sidelines till i see any noticeable improvement,.

Hi Marcelo how many hrs/days does it takes to transfer funds from trading account to personal account..my funds is still stuck in processing for over 24hrs now..transferring from trading account to personal account should not normally take this long
I really hope withdrawal is smooth with them (sfx markets).

@kelix to be honest with u, it can begin to better from nextweek and it also get VERY worst.
i might likely end my 2nd account with them today and stay on the sidelines till i see any noticeable improvement,.

Well, at the moment Shark FX is doing well, while the other three strategies are not.
They might turn around soon or not at all, but I am not going to wait for this turnaround.
If I were a completely new investor, I rather have my money on Shark FX right now.
So I asked Nordhill to switch my account's strategy plan from Hyper FX to Shark FX.

Back