• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NordhillCapital.com (Maksim Sepp)

General discussions of a financial company
I don't know who is making wrongful accusation.

1. You have repeatedly insisted that nordhill capital does not carry the fix plan despite me reminding u that you need to clarify with konstantin and sabina until the very last minute that you have found that they indeed do have this plan. Do refer to your previous post which you have insisted the non-existence of the fixed plan even though i have provided you with a snapshot of it.

2. Again you stubornly denied that nordhill capital is in fact sfx-fund despite me politely requesting you to google the origin of nordhill capital and check out more info regards to the company. You were finally proven wrong.

3. You again accused that i was not a customer of nordhill capital and claim that i know nothing about the company. The fact is that i do hold a hantec account as well as a sfx account with them and i research quite abit about this company and keep myself updated on the company as i hold my fund with them.

4. In most of the initial posts here, you were boasting about how well the fund has performed on your account without performing a more thorough check on the company and its background. In fact, most of your posts were biased and in the stuborn defence of the company without really finding out if you were lacking certain info about it.

I am not sure what is your agenda? Just your threat against me convinced me that you have some kind of business with nordhill behind the scene.

Last please prove me wrong by showing me a reputable finanical company which is able to provide riskless investment and guarantees a monthly return of 3% over 2 years. i am sure most of us here will also be interested to find out if such a lucrative scheme exists!

First of all, if you have accounts with them, what are you complaining about it? They are the right team to ask about all your inquires, not here. I don't work for them, I justed proved here for everyone with real facts that everything that you asked me is legal and there is nothing wrong with NH or the brokers they work with. I forwarded your profile to NH representatives and for my surprise, they couldn't find you on their system. What's the real name you gave to NH? I'm pretty sure they will be "very happy" to see a client putting a company down and giving bad reputation to the public without real facts.

SFX-funds is the former umbrella of NH, as I said before, I got this answer from the representatives, which is something that you as a client with more than one account with them should have done too. If you can see anything wrong with that, prove with facts before coming here and just make everyone confused.

I am not boasting of anything, I clear explained that my account closed the month of January with -3%, then Feb with +26%, March + 17% and now Apr is currently at -5%, this is for people to understand how my account is going, am I telling someone to invest with NH? No, I'm being diligent enough to give clear facts. which you should have done too.

Nothing is on my "agenda"as you say, if you read my profile you clearly see that I'm at FPA to help people around the world to invest in companies that prove with enough facts that they are doing a good job and the clients have enough information about a company before pulling the trigger and open an account in a company that can lose all your money.

I don't need to prove you anything, I clearly said that this thread is about the following website: www.nordhillcapital.com and about all the information that's on this website. If you want to talk about the fix plan that they have, create another thread and discuss about it.

And as I always say to everyone, be diligent and do your own research before investing in any company around the world, this thread is for information purpose only, if anyone wants further information, please fell free to ask directly the representatives before make assumptions here and confuse everyone.

Enjoy your day everyone, whatever your bring to your day, will spread in someone's day!!! Think about it!!!

Guys, This conversation is turning into some wrong way. I request both of you to calm and discuss it proper way. And make sure you Can`t go against eachother on some bad way.

Guys, This conversation is turning into some wrong way. I request both of you to calm and discuss it proper way. And make sure you Can`t go against eachother on some bad way.
I agree, I hope he can understand that once and for all.

For anyone that's interesting, this is my account's performance since the beginning of this year: 36.90% gross profit (before the commission) it's currently in a drawndown period for the month of April, but still inside the range.

Attachments

• Account performance 22 04 2016.png
    Account performance 22 04 2016.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 0
I am amazed at how you twist the posts to your favour. I urged u to re read your posts and u will find that all your posts are either boasting at the huge profits u have made or how marvellous nordhill capital have been compared to other funds!

If i did not point out both fix plan and sfx fund to you, you would not even know they exist in the first place! Contribute something useful in the forum! Stop being biased and act as spoke person for this company!

For all other forumers, i will contribute other useful info for you to infer as you do your research.

1. Founder of nordhill capital maksim sepp is one of the co-founders of sfx markets. Judge for yourself how independent is nordhill capital from sfx markets, even though it changed its name from sfx funds.

2. Trades in independent brokers such as hantec are not totally same as those in sfx markets. There are more losing trades in hantec compared to sfx markets. So be wary if u plan to deposit huge funds in hantec.

The above two points are completely objective and non biased. You can still do your own research to find out more.

Again, i urged marcelo to show us the so called conservative fund in brazil which is riskless and provide a monthly return of 3% in two years! Bet he couldnt find one in the first place!

First of all, if you have accounts with them, what are you complaining about it? They are the right team to ask about all your inquires, not here. I don't work for them, I justed proved here for everyone with real facts that everything that you asked me is legal and there is nothing wrong with NH or the brokers they work with. I forwarded your profile to NH representatives and for my surprise, they couldn't find you on their system. What's the real name you gave to NH? I'm pretty sure they will be "very happy" to see a client putting a company down and giving bad reputation to the public without real facts.

SFX-funds is the former umbrella of NH, as I said before, I got this answer from the representatives, which is something that you as a client with more than one account with them should have done too. If you can see anything wrong with that, prove with facts before coming here and just make everyone confused.

I am not boasting of anything, I clear explained that my account closed the month of January with -3%, then Feb with +26%, March + 17% and now Apr is currently at -5%, this is for people to understand how my account is going, am I telling someone to invest with NH? No, I'm being diligent enough to give clear facts. which you should have done too.

Nothing is on my "agenda"as you say, if you read my profile you clearly see that I'm at FPA to help people around the world to invest in companies that prove with enough facts that they are doing a good job and the clients have enough information about a company before pulling the trigger and open an account in a company that can lose all your money.

I don't need to prove you anything, I clearly said that this thread is about the following website: www.nordhillcapital.com and about all the information that's on this website. If you want to talk about the fix plan that they have, create another thread and discuss about it.

And as I always say to everyone, be diligent and do your own research before investing in any company around the world, this thread is for information purpose only, if anyone wants further information, please fell free to ask directly the representatives before make assumptions here and confuse everyone.

Enjoy your day everyone, whatever your bring to your day, will spread in someone's day!!! Think about it!!!

I've been in touching with Nordhill and SFX for the past 5 months, I also met then in person where I live in Dubai, I've got tons of information so far, more throughly than that just if I work for them. But of course I'm opened for anything new that you or anyone comes up with.

@Marcelo, you certainly can send me the informations by email if it is a pdf > forex@fea.st
Thank you

From the onset, i have clearly indicated that nordhill capital has this fixed plan which is riskless and carry with it 1~3% monthly return as one lock in a fixed period.

I have also stated my doubt if something like this is to be scam? Which well established fund would offer 3% per month if you lock in for 2 years. It is simply unbelieveable! 72% return for 2 years is not conservative at all? It is in fact astonishing!

Actually it's more than astonishing. :eek:

If you invest 10000$ into the fix plan, and it will grow 3% each month, after exactly 12 months you will have 14257$ on your account.
That's a profit of 42,57% in the first year, not a 36% annual profit as mentioned on the Stongegain-webpage.
And after 24 month you will have 20328$, so it will double every two years (not 72%).
Anyone with a calculator can verify this, it's simple math.

Even Madoff can't keep it up with his annual 12% conservative "investment". ;)

Hi Rayzzz, I can't find the fix plan you're talking about, if Nordhillcapital was promising fix returned, I'd be the first one to issue a red flag.

Thank you Marcelo, I will take your advise and issue a red flag for me, too.
The way I see it, Stonegain is just an asian branch of Nordhill Capital .

http://nordhillcapital.com/contact

It doesn't matter for me if their "fix plan" is only on request at Nordhill Capital or in plain sight at Stonegain or incluced within SFX-Markets.
It's there!
And next week I'm going to ask all three companies how they make a fix 3% month profit.

2)
This is not a scam type of investment, I'm from Brazil and there are many banks that offer a similar type of investment, with even better returns and this is completely legal, if you want more information about it, ask directly to NH representatives and they'll be happy to answer your inquire.

I was never in Brazil, so I can't comment on that.
But I'm very curious myself about how these Brazilian banks generate their more than 3% monthly income for the customers.
Are these banks regulated? And can you post some links, please? Thank you

The best deal I ever got was in 1992 with my Swiss bank. I got an annual 6% for a fixed 2 year plan with extra youth-discount.
Nowadays I am lucky to find a bank in Europe that offers more than 1% a year. :oops:

1. Founder of nordhill capital maksim sepp is one of the co-founders of sfx markets. Judge for yourself how independent is nordhill capital from sfx markets, even though it changed its name from sfx funds.

The same person founded the signal provider Nordhill Capital and co-founded the broker SFX-Markets?

http://directory.financemagnates.com/view-company/maksim-sepp/1863

I don't want to be paranoid, but you have to admit that there is a conflict situation here, and a risk of manipulation.
Even if Nordhill Capital claims that they got indipended now, they still are too close for my taste.
Second red flag?

2. Trades in independent brokers such as hantec are not totally same as those in sfx markets. There are more losing trades in hantec compared to sfx markets. So be wary if u plan to deposit huge funds in hantec.

What about larger spreads at Hantec?
Can you maybe link your Hantec-account to myfxbook, or maybe paste a printscreen, so we all can see that? Thank you

I agree. Please keep it calm here. Thank you

Have a nice weed-end :cool:

@Marcelo, you certainly can send me the informations by email if it is a pdf > forex@fea.st
Thank you

Actually it's more than astonishing. :eek:

If you invest 10000$ into the fix plan, and it will grow 3% each month, after exactly 12 months you will have 14257$ on your account.
That's a profit of 42,57% in the first year, not a 36% annual profit as mentioned on the Stongegain-webpage.
And after 24 month you will have 20328$, so it will double every two years (not 72%).
Anyone with a calculator can verify this, it's simple math.

Even Madoff can't keep it up with his annual 12% conservative "investment". ;)

Thank you Marcelo, I will take your advise and issue a red flag for me, too.
The way I see it, Stonegain is just an asian branch of Nordhill Capital .

http://nordhillcapital.com/contact

It doesn't matter for me if their "fix plan" is only on request at Nordhill Capital or in plain sight at Stonegain or incluced within SFX-Markets.
It's there!
And next week I'm going to ask all three companies how they make a fix 3% month profit.

I was never in Brazil, so I can't comment on that.
But I'm very curious myself about how these Brazilian banks generate their more than 3% monthly income for the customers.
Are these banks regulated? And can you post some links, please? Thank you

The best deal I ever got was in 1992 with my Swiss bank. I got an annual 6% for a fixed 2 year plan with extra youth-discount.
Nowadays I am lucky to find a bank in Europe that offers more than 1% a year. :oops:

The same person founded the signal provider Nordhill Capital and co-founded the broker SFX-Markets?

http://directory.financemagnates.com/view-company/maksim-sepp/1863

I don't want to be paranoid, but you have to admit that there is a conflict situation here, and a risk of manipulation.
Even if Nordhill Capital claims that they got indipended now, they still are too close for my taste.
Second red flag?

What about larger spreads at Hantec?
Can you maybe link your Hantec-account to myfxbook, or maybe paste a printscreen, so we all can see that? Thank you

I agree. Please keep it calm here. Thank you

Have a nice weed-end :cool:

Guys, I'm very busy at the moment, I gave all information that I could about NH and the partnerships they have, again this thread is about www.nordhillcapital and all the information related from this website, anything a part from that, please ask NH representatives about it.

Also I see people getting confused with the partnership between SFX and NH, more clear than what I tried to explain here it's impossible, if you just think about the information on the NH website and the 3 brokers that they work with (SFX, Hantec and Swissquote), you won't get confused, but if you keep looking individually, every broker have their own investment/program plan, why people don't get confused with Hantec or Swissquote? SFX-Markets is the main partner of NH, therefore the spreads will be lower, but this concerns TRADERS, not INVESTORS, if you have a managed account by NH in one of those 3 brokers, if it's either a medium to long term investment, it actually doesn't make that much difference, apart from the local regulations every broker has.

Now if you're a TRADER, specially a scalper, every single lower spread will make a difference, I'm a professional trader, I'm not a scalper, but if I was, I choose SFX-Markets because the spreads are lower than Hantec or Swissquote, but as I'm long term Trader looking for 150-300 pips in a single trade, I rather have a FCA regulated broker and I don't mind paying more spread for that.

See how many companies Apple has in their porfolio, either by acquisition or own creation, are they manipulated? You're right about Maksim-Sepp, if you think something is wrong, please direct your doubts to NH representatives, I gave my point of view already.

If anyone is still in doubt about the fix plan on the stonegain website, please contact the representatives, so they can explain better what I already explained here.

Just google Fundos de Investimento and you'll able to find a lot of investment plan, either conservative with low risk and aggressive risk, whatever shows there, you need to add the taxes, I don't do it as I'm out of my country and I don't have plans to invest anything in my country, I rather stay with my personal trades and the companies that I invest on.

Let's have a healthy discussion here, from now on I'll be replying only questions related to the NH website, again I don't work for them and I don't have answers for all other different questions, please contact them directly, plus I have my personal life. I'm here to help people to understand what NH offers and show my account performance, simple as that. I'm happy to be here to try to find good companies to invest on, I've checked over +20 companies around the world and NH is the only one I can give thumbs up.

When a company is doing bad, people complain with facts and real arguments that makes sense, when a company is doing good, people still complain, but with assumptions and very low real facts, so it becomes really difficult to invest in anything, I know we (investors) need to be cautious all the time, but please don't make assumptions about NH or any other company, get real factual information, ask the representatives, maybe they'll help you clear your mind about the different plans they offer, they are the most accurate source of information you can have, I'm just a Trader that looks for companies around the world and give my feedback, either good or bad.

Regards,

Marcelo

I am amazed at how you twist the posts to your favour. I urged u to re read your posts and u will find that all your posts are either boasting at the huge profits u have made or how marvellous nordhill capital have been compared to other funds!

If i did not point out both fix plan and sfx fund to you, you would not even know they exist in the first place! Contribute something useful in the forum! Stop being biased and act as spoke person for this company!

For all other forumers, i will contribute other useful info for you to infer as you do your research.

The above two points are completely objective and non biased. You can still do your own research to find out more.

Again, i urged marcelo to show us the so called conservative fund in brazil which is riskless and provide a monthly return of 3% in two years! Bet he couldnt find one in the first place!

I won't be discussing with you anymore, this is a lot battle, you have your point of view and I have mine, I'll just reply information related to the following website: www.nordhillcapital.com, this is all this thread is about, anything else that is not showing there, please create a own thread for that as it doesn't help our members if people keep showing other investments plans that are not there or keep making assumptions about NH without real facts.

I already explained everything that I could and I'm really sick and tired of this. I created this thread with very good intention and this thread is going to a way that it shouldn't be going, we are deviating from the main purpose that is to check with NH is a good company to invest or not, so far I proved that's nothing wrong, but the assumptions you brought are making me and everyone else confused.

Last question: Are you Ray Zhang and Zhang Ray that has 2 profiles on my FB, if it's you and you still didn't understand what I'm trying to explain to you, please leave me alone and redirect your queries to NH and SFX representatives.

Nothing else to say.

Marcelo

Thanks everyone for the support that you sent me privately, it helps to keep moving forward on the way to achieve good companies to invest, I'll keep digging companies around the world because of you.

Regards and invest wisely.

Marcelo

Back