• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NRGbinary

I am having an issue with a company
nrg are scams and they don't give withdrawal and they drag my balance to zero just because i insist to withdrawal

Nrgbinary update

nrg are scams and they don't give withdrawal and they drag my balance to zero just because i insist to withdrawal

Hi everyone. I will reveal the truth about NRGbinary now and it is after a very exhausted and verifiable information. The loss has been magnificent, about $200,000 as I posted earlier.

Befor I do that, I must say that I was surprised to see 3 new victims just in this month, NAWAZAA who tried to get the money back with no luck, A7med and also Hesham. The story is very clear to public. As they did with me and others, they ask you to deposit money, they trade for you and make profit, then you will be gradually dragged into the demo, fake MT4 and when you ask for withdraw, they basically make loosing trades in the platform and make you loose. I am sick and tired of this old, but regrettably effective way of scamming people.

As, Mr. Lance, promises to resolve the issues, I have not seen any productive results. As a matter of fact, just to ask me to withdraw my bad comments and posts in Forexpeacearmy website, they gave me a fake credit in a demo MT4 account. I have been able to demonstrate that it is fake. The obvious evidence is that you can make trades even if your balance is in huge loss, I mean negative. I have snap shots to verify. Coudl anyone tell me how a trader can make trades and open positions without money???

I am just wondering how long will this go on and on? who is protecting the victims? I call upon the honest managers of the peace army to take a proactive decision and punish this scammer company and protect traders. Afterall, this is what is expected.
I will soon post a snap shot of the fake mt4 platform. May God protect honest people who want to trade and make profit and safeguard them from all scammers

NRGBINARY Scam proof!!!

Further to my post yesterday, I've attached 2 snap shots of what is so called MT4 that NRGbinary uses to steal people's money. i hope you will be able to open the attachment and see for yourself.

fake 1.jpg
Hi everyone. I will reveal the truth about NRGbinary now and it is after a very exhausted and verifiable information. The loss has been magnificent, about $200,000 as I posted earlier.

Befor I do that, I must say that I was surprised to see 3 new victims just in this month, NAWAZAA who tried to get the money back with no luck, A7med and also Hesham. The story is very clear to public. As they did with me and others, they ask you to deposit money, they trade for you and make profit, then you will be gradually dragged into the demo, fake MT4 and when you ask for withdraw, they basically make loosing trades in the platform and make you loose. I am sick and tired of this old, but regrettably effective way of scamming people.

As, Mr. Lance, promises to resolve the issues, I have not seen any productive results. As a matter of fact, just to ask me to withdraw my bad comments and posts in Forexpeacearmy website, they gave me a fake credit in a demo MT4 account. I have been able to demonstrate that it is fake. The obvious evidence is that you can make trades even if your balance is in huge loss, I mean negative. I have snap shots to verify. Coudl anyone tell me how a trader can make trades and open positions without money???

I am just wondering how long will this go on and on? who is protecting the victims? I call upon the honest managers of the peace army to take a proactive decision and punish this scammer company and protect traders. Afterall, this is what is expected.
I will soon post a snap shot of the fake mt4 platform. May God protect honest people who want to trade and make profit and safeguard them from all scammers

Nice to see they've got plenty of "credit" money they can hand out on a whim. Too bad there's not a real LP. Otherwise, you could lose that for them.

I would like, whenever, FPA has the chance to discuss the issues with NRG representative to ask for 2 things,

1- Why customers deposits by credit cards are reflected on the binary options web and no reference to any money wire transfers?? This is synchronized with dragging the victims to the demo or fake MT4!!

2- Why Alpha Media group uses The bank in Maurituis and when a customer deposited in a bank in Zurich, Switzerland, for the same beneficiary ( ALPHA MEDIA GROUP) they immediately transferred the money avoiding the Switzerland branch.

These guys have to both hide and are cheap so that is why you get the odd transactions as the work hard to stay away from any financial institutions where they can leave a paper trail. Rember they are in Israel and its just a scam pretending to be a broker, but what they don't know is people are coming for them. Here is their future in jail -

Court: Israelis suspected in 'Nigerian scam' can be extradited to U.S. Israel News | Haaretz

These Isaelies were caught pretending to be from Nigeria and extridited to the U.S. for prison time...

These guys have to both hide and are cheap so that is why you get the odd transactions as the work hard to stay away from any financial institutions where they can leave a paper trail. Rember they are in Israel and its just a scam pretending to be a broker, but what they don't know is people are coming for them. Here is their future in jail -

Court: Israelis suspected in 'Nigerian scam' can be extradited to U.S. Israel News | Haaretz

These Isaelies were caught pretending to be from Nigeria and extridited to the U.S. for prison time...
Lately, brokers are emerging from Israel (example: Forex Place) and some of them are suspected of fraud.
I advise all traders who do not deal with brokers from Israel.

This is an email from Mike O'Connell, VIP at NRGBinary.
What is so amazing is that with all the bad publicity and ascertained as a SCAM BROKER, they continue to swamp the internet with this kind of hype!!
Though I must hand it to them, this is so convincing and professional, it is little wonder that Newbies will fall for this TRAP!
NGbinary does not care about bad publicity, Forex Peace Army or any lawyers or courts of law!! So forget appealling to these organizations for help! They need to be systematically hunted down and taken out one by one by special law enforcement teams.

If you are unable to see the message below, click here to view.
Exclusive Access to our Revolutionary App

Dear Customer,

We are extremely proud to inform you that you are entitled to receive exclusive access to the best financial tools available in the market today. You can access our world-renowned innovative app from every device via your web-browser for FREE!

We strive to be an industry leader in market innovation to facilitate our clients trading experience in order to maximize their full profit potentials!

NRGbinary’s top-notch “Trading Resource App” provides you with instant access to the following live features & benefits:
1. Live Market Updates: Breaking news, daily financial calendar, live Forex rates, live trading signals & more…

2. Financial Strategies: Fibonacci retracement calculator, support & resistance strategies, fundamental & technical analysis, live graph charts & more…
3. All-inclusive eBooks w/ financial glossary: A complete binary options trading guide, full financial terms glossary & more…
While using our app, you will maximize your profits with the most advanced professional tools available in today’s market and develop a clear understanding of financial markets!

In order to access the app, please make sure to contact your personal account manager if you don’t know your password by clicking on the button below:

While speaking with your personal account manager, make sure to ask about our exclusive VIP extras that will help you increase your profits even more!

Be on the lookout for future advancements that will enhance your trading experience with NRGbinary!
Best Wishes,
The NRGbinary Team

Live Chat
Skype Call
Contact Us
log-in

An FPA scam finding would cost NRG a lot of potential clients. This won't happen if no one else bothers to file Traders Court cases. :(

Back