Optionow taken money from my trading account

As you already invited them to this thread and also left review at their Review page now its time to famous them on social networks. Below are the details of theirs Social Network website, go there and share your story in comment or tweet this thread link.

Unfortunately FB deleted Their page (May be that was sign that they are scam) https://www.facebook.com/pages/optionowcom But you can still use other social pages.......

https://plus.google.com/111323308328774897697/about

I OPENED BINARY ACCOUNT WITH OPTIONOW.
was dealing with guy hudson. we were no doing so well trading and he suggested i transfer my money to a managed forex account for better stability and safety of returns.. Two forex accounts were opened; the money transfered directly from my optionow account.
One account was opened and managed by his "optionow" associate Andrew Galloway;45k was transfered to an FX ALGO account.
Second account was opened and managed by Guy Hudson; 23k was transfered to an OPTOIONOW FX account.
i have login details for both accounts, i have tried for the past Month to close both accounts and withdraw whatever money remains in accounts but they both refuse to answer my calls, live chat and emails.
AT present there is about 35k that should be able to be sent to me sitting in these acounts.
i want these accounts closed at once, but they refuse to answer me,
OPTIONOW customer support says that only Guy and Andrew can close my accounts.

Hi, I am scammed by Andrew Galloway as well.
I have the same story with Forex account and now they are not replying to my emails at all, when I decided to withdraw some money.
I paid them $10,000 for forex trading and after 3 month since last week I have been writing to them.
Please reply whether your matter is sorted.
Even their customer service is not replying or answering the calls.
Thanks.

Hi, Please reply me if you can see the message I posted, I am scammed by Andrew Galloway as well.
Thanks.

Hi, I am scammed by Andrew Galloway as well.
I have the same story with Forex account and now they are not replying to my emails at all, when I decided to withdraw some money.
I paid them $10,000 for forex trading and after 3 month since last week I have been writing to them.
Please reply whether your matter is sorted.
Even their customer service is not replying or answering the calls.
Thanks.

OptionNow is a SCAM :(

Why did you put your money and who told you to do so o_O

Dear all, I am trying to contact Andrew Galloway and Guy Hudson on my withdrawal request on a managed FX trading account by them but experienced the same of no response from them...and now including Optionow Support email address and telephone number is no more valid and uncontactable... :-(

Anyway we can report this to International authorities to retrieve our money from our trading account? Please advise.

Many Thanks...

How much have you lost with them? If you have paid them, using your card, go to your bank for chargeback process.
As far as I am aware, there is no international authorities to report to as they are not a regulated company.

Thanks Lankasri. But now I still can see the amount of my money in my FX trading account....is like see it but do not know how to retrieve it.... : (

I also see my balance on my account, but they are not the actual trades. They kind of manipulated with the demo account.
We can't withdraw unless, they put the money put in back to your account.

Back