OPTIONS SIGNALS SCAM for $ 140.000

Win Scammers

Private
$140,000.00 disappeared from my accounts managed by Options Signals.

I have beeen contacted by JAMES FREUDMAN of OPTIONS SIGNALS and I signed a contract for managing trading accounts for me. Unluckyly at the time I did not know that James Freudman was already quoted as a famous scammer defrauding investors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PklBLMXYPc

James Freudman of options signals is a con artist and scammer defrauding investors around the world

Sheffield landlord News

Pubblicato il 12 apr 2017

"James Freudman of options signals is a con artist and scammer defrauding multiple investors around the world and Europe out of their hard earned cash. He purports to work for options signals and other binary options and forex trading companies like ST Capitals for which he is a shareholder of. If you have been another victim of James Freudman please get in touch and leave comments below"

I paid in advance $10,000.00
to James Freudman-Options Signals for trading services.

He suggested as brokers XCM OPTIONS (a scam broker) and VIP OPTION (another scam broker)

Few months later James Freudman heavily insisted for ‘upgrading’ my contract for better results.

I paid in advance other $5,000.00 to James Freudman for upgrading my contract with Options Signals and under his suggestion I opened a 3° account with FC OPTIONS (another scam broker).

When I request 2 witdrawals we had already scheduled by written agreements, the money did not arrive, James Freudman denied the agreements and disappeared, stopping trading for me till when I cancelled my witdrawal's request.

On January 31 James Freudman wrote to all his clients that he was quitting to work with Options Signals for opening his own company INTERCORPFINANCE.COM and he changed his name in JAMES F. BRENT

He wrote to all clients that if we wished to remain with OPTIONS SIGNALS we would have been contacted by a new Manager to complete the trading days of contract we already paid in advance, otherwise we could go with INTERCORPFINANCE

OPTIONS SIGNALS never contacted me, their website is ‘under maintenance’ since January, their Client Support never answered to my many emails, their phone number is not working.

On March all my managed accounts have been emptied of $140.000,00 by not authorized trading.

The only one to have my passwords was James Freudman and Options Signals

I have reasons to suspect that James Freudman “was” OPTIONS SIGNALS as now, under the new name of James F. Brent, he officially “is” INTERCORPFINANCE.COM

INTERCORPFINANCE.COM : SCAM

INTERCORPFINANCE.COM is the new Company of JAMES FREUDMAN now called JAMES F. BRENT who is a notorious scammer previously working for Options Signals.

"James Freudman of options signals is a con artist and scammer defrauding investors around the world

Sheffield landlord News

"James Freudman of options signals is a con artist and scammer defrauding multiple investors around the world and Europe out of their hard earned cash. He purports to work for options signals and other binary options and forex trading companies like ST Capitals for which he is a shareholder of. If you have been another victim of James Freudman please get in touch and leave comments below"

Most of the clients of JAMES FREUDMAN BRENT have been scammed and their accounts completely emptied by not authorized trading.

NOW with his new company INTERCORPFINANCE.COM he is offering to ‘recuperate’ the credits of his clients paying him fees up to $60,000.00 with a vinculating new contract.

James Brent F. - Executive Director for Managed Accounts

Intercorp Finance Ltd & Traders Institute

Address 1: 6/4 Silvercord Tower 2, 30 Canton Road, Tsim She Tsui, Hong Kong

Address 2: 705 JLT Armada Tower 2, Sheikh Zayed Rd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Email:jamesbrentf@protonmail.com

https://traders.institute

JAMES FREUDMAN BRENT is using as partner for this business XCOINBROKER.COM another recently opened trading Company managed by DANIEL LLOYD:

XCOINBROKER.COM also has a very bad reputation.

https://www.simplifiedforex.com/xcoinbroker/

XCoinBroker Scam

XCoinBroker does not provide a visitable physical location according to a Google Maps search query and knowingly operates without regulation or governing licensing.

Many of the About Us textual elements featured at XCoinBroker were taken from pre-existing brokerages such as StackOptions.com, Medium.com/@TradersLiberty and YardOption.com.

There is no evidence amongst several online business registries to support the authenticity of Zed Consult Ltd being an active corporation.

Above their About Us section, XCoinBroker incorporates a banner of supposedly accepted payment methods such as WebMoney, Visa, QiwiWallet, MasterCard and Yandex yet their platform only accepts Bitcoin deposits, which happen to be irreversible once sent.

XCoinBroker does not institute an AML (Anti-Money Laundering) policy nor a KYC (Know Your Customer) protocol which means we are unable to verify that XCoinBroker operates within legal parameters or values their customers.

Weighing the evidence disclosed above, it goes without question that XCoinBroker is not a legitimate or trustworthy investment brokerage."

The new contracts of James Freudman Brent and Danie Lloyd through INTERCORPFINANCE and XCOINBROKERS are courrently involving hundreds of clients that are risking to be doubled-scammed by freudman Brent and his associated Companies and partners.

Hi, Win.

You can talk to us on www.winthiscase.co.uk to discuss your recovery options.

$140,000.00 disappeared from my accounts managed by Options Signals.

I have beeen contacted by JAMES FREUDMAN of OPTIONS SIGNALS and I signed a contract for managing trading accounts for me. Unluckyly at the time I did not know that James Freudman was already quoted as a famous scammer defrauding investors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PklBLMXYPc

James Freudman of options signals is a con artist and scammer defrauding investors around the world

Sheffield landlord News

Pubblicato il 12 apr 2017

I paid in advance $10,000.00
to James Freudman-Options Signals for trading services.

He suggested as brokers XCM OPTIONS (a scam broker) and VIP OPTION (another scam broker)

Few months later James Freudman heavily insisted for ‘upgrading’ my contract for better results.

I paid in advance other $5,000.00 to James Freudman for upgrading my contract with Options Signals and under his suggestion I opened a 3° account with FC OPTIONS (another scam broker).

When I request 2 witdrawals we had already scheduled by written agreements, the money did not arrive, James Freudman denied the agreements and disappeared, stopping trading for me till when I cancelled my witdrawal's request.

On January 31 James Freudman wrote to all his clients that he was quitting to work with Options Signals for opening his own company INTERCORPFINANCE.COM and he changed his name in JAMES F. BRENT

He wrote to all clients that if we wished to remain with OPTIONS SIGNALS we would have been contacted by a new Manager to complete the trading days of contract we already paid in advance, otherwise we could go with INTERCORPFINANCE

OPTIONS SIGNALS never contacted me, their website is ‘under maintenance’ since January, their Client Support never answered to my many emails, their phone number is not working.

On March all my managed accounts have been emptied of $140.000,00 by not authorized trading.

The only one to have my passwords was James Freudman and Options Signals

I have reasons to suspect that James Freudman “was” OPTIONS SIGNALS as now, under the new name of James F. Brent, he officially “is” INTERCORPFINANCE.COM

Back