• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ProfitableFXEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
To all those who said PROFITABLEFXEA its juts a scam, please sent your detail statemente enable comments so, you present proof of what you say and not jut words.
Kind regards.
Screenshot 2 is exactly the proof you need.The EA only took 2 trades.

thank you for nice report.
And I regret to have ripped off your precious money.

Did you tried on other brokers?
This EA is only working on GCG?

And if you can,I want to see Investor passwords for your GCG account

Sorry for bad English

No, you cannot try other brokers, because the EA is locked to an account. And since they broke all contact with me, and don't respond to anything anymore, I cannot let them change the EA. Besides, they ask 200 dollars to change the EA, to include another account. Of course I'm not spending any more money on these criminals.

By the way, this EA is just an ordinary arbitrage trading tool. The 'live' accounts they use to show you the proof, are not really live account, although they certainly look like live accounts in MetaTrader. I suspect this is a network of hard core criminals that own the scam brokerages and also own this EA fraud.

DO NOT do business with these criminals. You WILL lose money. Do NOT buy this EA and DO NOT open an account at the brokers that have good results and/or from which they offer investor passwords.

All brokers from which they offer investor passwords belong to the same group of criminals.

FYI... they also show results of non-scam brokers like Exness. But of course those results are bad and they don't offer live account investor passwords for those. They mix real honest broker accounts (that perform bad) with scam broker accounts (that perform extremely well). This makes you think they are the real deal, because they also show not so good results.

Do you believe now? They are fake. I will not rest untill i bring them down
They are providing a new Address for effecting the payments when buying the EA!!! Are you sure you got scammed by the real PROFITABLEFXEA?
Because i come to learn that there are scammmers around going by their names

profitablefxea.com are scammers and i lost money. Profitable FX EA even did not send the EA after making payment.
They sent a pirated copy of another EA MT5 Robot. Iam now in the midst of getting my money back by legal ways.
hello dear
profitablefxea you buy amount? and ofter fraud amount return or no?

Profitablefxea are scammers. Do not buy this EA except you want to throw your money in to thin air. Contact me i will give you the EA with unlimited licence for free.

Offering free copies of a commercial EA is an illegal copyright violation, even if the product is a scam. You also seemed to be trying to sell copies of your own EA to anyone who contacted you for the free stolen copy of the profitable fx ea.

You will now be sliced, diced, and fried so Spam Cat can enjoy eating you. Nom nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

send me your EA please, thanks. I'mvery@stupid.com

Back